CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Knights of the road

Eddie

I got caught up in that fucking nightmare. Had three jobs booked that morning, hedge end, swanwick and fareham. You can imagine how well that went, after two hours of foxing through the back streets I admitted defeat and fucked off home. Even doing that took ages.

​foxing eh?

I got caught up in that fucking nightmare. Had three jobs booked that morning, hedge end, swanwick and fareham. You can imagine how well that went, after two hours of foxing through the back streets I admitted defeat and fucked off home. Even doing that took ages.

​Maybe I saw you?  I was the one in the campervan pulled up on the hard shoulder, getting in the way of emergency vehicles, making a nice cup of tea and having some Nutella on toast?

• Like 1

My message from Admin: Your messages are no longer blocked. Which of your id's shall I delete?

Strange as I only have one, other than  the long and publically discarded jellytot and ratcum

​Yeah, right on me Brethren. The polit bureau is alive and kicking. Errrr poor old Barners.........

funny.jpg

​I'm happy for them to list all my i.d.s. After I dumped jellytot, I tried to return as filthloader (an anagram of hitler I'd used in an anagram thread) but was killed off for some reason. Unfortunately Frank and Barney are self made cunts. 

​I'm happy for them to list all my i.d.s. After I dumped jellytot, I tried to return as filthloader (an anagram of hitler I'd used in an anagram thread) but was killed off for some reason. Unfortunately Frank and Barney are self made cunts. 

Don't abandon me now, tot... not after everything. At least keep Proper on his toes. 

​Admin, delete Punkape. I'm pretty sure he's nothing to do with rat, but best not to take any chances!

My message from Admin: Your messages are no longer blocked. Which of your id's shall I delete?

Strange as I only have one, other than  the long and publically discarded jellytot and ratcum

I was officially Agent Peanut for a while, ratter. Got thethe exact same message from admin. My theory is that whoever he is also logs in regularly via the cloud in wetherspoons. 

​If you want to bring the discussion to the forum then I am OK with that too.
I will deal with the facts that I have.

You have excessive changing of IP address for your logins. OK, you may be travelling around the country for work purposes etc, but no other contributor on this site has the amount of changes you continually have. The changes are simply not possible, travel times between the locations are not achievable. Some members who do have a significant number of IP addresses are from the same starting spine.

You frequently add new members to the site and leave them dormant. I have deleted over 75 in the short time I have been an administrator.

Your contributions have Nazi connotations and at times display gratuitous glorification of the said cause. Even the most far removed nomination from Nazism will have contributions from you that relate back to fascism. Your interest in this subject is not an obsession I wish to host any longer.

You log in and abuse other members using your various ID's, which has terminated other members interest in this site.  The number of hours you have spent talking to yourself is ridiculous, all to set up arguments and cause confusion to other contributors.

I have given you the opportunity to remedy the situation, but you have chosen to disregard it. No one person is bigger than the whole site, regardless of their length of membership or popularity with other contributors. I don't want you on this site and I don't care if the gallery agrees or not.

​If you want to bring the discussion to the forum then I am OK with that too.I will deal with the facts that I have.

You have excessive changing of IP address for your logins. OK, you may be travelling around the country for work purposes etc, but no other contributor on this site has the amount of changes you continually have. The changes are simply not possible, travel times between the locations are not achievable. Some members who do have a significant number of IP addresses are from the same starting spine.

You frequently add new members to the site and leave them dormant. I have deleted over 75 in the short time I have been an administrator.

Your contributions have Nazi connotations and at times display gratuitous glorification of the said cause. Even the most far removed nomination from Nazism will have contributions from you that relate back to fascism. Your interest in this subject is not an obsession I wish to host any longer.

You log in and abuse other members using your various ID's, which has terminated other members interest in this site.  The number of hours you have spent talking to yourself is ridiculous, all to set up arguments and cause confusion to other contributors.

I have given you the opportunity to remedy the situation, but you have chosen to disregard it. No one person is bigger than the whole site, regardless of their length of membership or popularity with other contributors. I don't want you on this site and I don't care if the gallery agrees or not.

​Overtures of Spotters power crazed obsessions coming through on that admin.  You soppy sod.

​If you want to bring the discussion to the forum then I am OK with that too.I will deal with the facts that I have.

Blimey!! 

That's him telt.

​Overtures of Spotters power crazed obsessions coming through on that admin.  You soppy sod.

​I could be Spotter, but then again I could be Nigel.

​Oh yeah, and while I'm at it admin...FUCK OFF!

​Your kind donation will be returned. Your membership removed. I knew you would provide your own reason for me to do this.