CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Obese bastards

Guest DingTheRioja

The usual shit from the bunch of cunts who need to pick on the easy targets. "Fat Bastards" always attracts a response from the saddos. Usually followed up by "cunts on mobility scooters", "old cunts" , "irons" who "like football" and snide references to ethnic minorities or women who appear on TV and aren't young or sexually attractive anymore. If you've got nothing to say just shut your fucking cakeholes you wankers.:D

By removing just two letters from the last sentence of this post, a suitable response can be found.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

The usual shit from the bunch of cunts who need to pick on the easy targets. "Fat Bastards" always attracts a response from the saddos. Usually followed up by "cunts on mobility scooters", "old cunts" , "irons" who "like football" and snide references to ethnic minorities or women who appear on TV and aren't young or sexually attractive anymore. If you've got nothing to say just shut your fucking cakeholes you wankers.:D

Give me strength! Now listen here you fat cunt, your dreadful apologist argument for obese people is fucking nonsense.

You don't chose to be born a woman or an ethnic minority, to be old or disabled. But you do have a choice about doing fuck all excercise and eating entire blocks of cathedral cheddar for brunch. Yes, fat people are an easy target, but only through their own lack of willpower and general gluttony.

I choose to attend football games regularly. If that makes me a cunt in someone else's snivelling worthless opinion, so be it. 

If some bird has such a huge gunt (a gut covering their cunt) that someone can fuck a generic fold of fat for 15 minutes without realising it is not their minge, that is self inflicted and I think they are a cunt for it. 

Get on your mobility scooter and fuck off back to Greggs

Give me strength! Now listen here you fat cunt, your dreadful apologist argument for obese people is fucking nonsense.

You don't chose to be born a woman or an ethnic minority, to be old or disabled. But you do have a choice about doing fuck all excercise and eating entire blocks of cathedral cheddar for brunch. Yes, fat people are an easy target, but only through their own lack of willpower and general gluttony.

I choose to attend football games regularly. If that makes me a cunt in someone else's snivelling worthless opinion, so be it. 

If some bird has such a huge gunt (a gut covering their cunt) that someone can fuck a generic fold of fat for 15 minutes without realising it is not their minge, that is self inflicted and I think they are a cunt for it. 

Get on your mobility scooter and fuck off back to Greggs

Gunt,  ha ha superb !

Judge's comment wasn't about fat bastards, it was a a comment about posts about fat bastards. This in itself is a well-worn subject, traditionally expressed more briefly in the form, "Another fucking repeat bollocks!"

I can only post so many bowls of petunias in one week.

Guest Bill Stickers

Judge's comment wasn't about fat bastards, it was a a comment about posts about fat bastards. This in itself is a well-worn subject, traditionally expressed more briefly in the form, "Another fucking repeat bollocks!"

Pull your tongue out of his arsehole please.

Edited by bill_stickers

Guest DingTheRioja

​No, it was judys' usual comments about everyone and everything being racist at base.

He's the one who needs to chage his fucking record, or piss off and vent his spleen down the local Derby 'n Joan, this is about nominating cunts, and obese bastards are cunts.

Lazy, greedy, expensive, ruining the economy, the planets resources and everyone else's enjoyment, cunts. 

Who wants to sit next to a 25 stone smelly sweating bastard who ripples at least 6 inches into the space either side of him that other people have paid good money to travel in to their jollies?

..and considering his usual homophobic rants he can fuck right off on the prejudice front....

​No, it was judys' usual comments about everyone and everything being racist at base.

He's the one who needs to chage his fucking record, or piss off and vent his spleen down the local Derby 'n Joan, this is about nominating cunts, and obese bastards are cunts.

Lazy, greedy, expensive, ruining the economy, the planets resources and everyone else's enjoyment, cunts. 

Who wants to sit next to a 25 stone smelly sweating bastard who ripples at least 6 inches into the space either side of him that other people have paid good money to travel in to their jollies?

..and considering his usual homophobic rants he can fuck right off on the prejudice front....

Yeah, we've got nothing against shirters. Embrace the rainbow!

​Who wants to sit next to a 25 stone smelly sweating bastard who ripples at least 6 inches into the space either side of him that other people have paid good money to travel in to their jollies?

​Surely we can all agree that Christopher Biggins is a cunt?

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

You're a gobby cunt for a supposed newbie, aren't you.

If your insinuating I'm a banned member under a new username, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not.

This isn't the back of the Millwall terrace or a public school boarding room you self-important pecker. As a newer cunt on this forum, I don't care for any hierarchy or expected decorum. Why would I? I'm not going to get knee-capped or bogflushed if I don't pay my homage to the bigger lads or prefects am I?

If your insinuating I'm a banned member under a new username, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not.

This isn't the back of the Millwall terrace or a public school boarding room you self-important pecker. As a newer cunt on this forum, I don't care for any hierarchy or expected decorum. Why would I? I'm not going to get knee-capped or bogflushed if I don't pay my homage to the bigger lads or prefects am I?

No, but if there is even the slightest wiff that you are a multi you could soon be the subject of innumerable clip art montages courtesy of our residential nutter.... A fate worse than knee capping I'm sure we all agree.

Edited by Decimus

So read the comments you're replying to. Baws is relatively articulate for a jock, that's the point he was making, and I agree with him. Personally, I don't give a fuck whether you're a newcomer or an old poster under another name.

Guest Snatch

​No, it was judys' usual comments about everyone and everything being racist at base

Except Judy's Thunderbirds thread. No way was that racist with Gerry Anderson being Jewish. (Allegedly).

Guest DingTheRioja

Yeah, we've got nothing against shirters. Embrace the rainbow!

​I'm embracing fookall that hasn't got a medical clearance certificate.. and that includes all Admin.... :P

​Surely we can all agree that Christopher Biggins is a cunt?

​Is that a cunt for batting for the other side, or being a fat cunt?

Or an annoying cunt, or a fucking annoying cunt, or a squeeking annoying bastard of a cunt with not an ounce of talent or skill other than being a CUNT cunt...?

...just askin'..........

​I'm embracing fookall that hasn't got a medical clearance certificate.. and that includes all Admin.... :P

​Is that a cunt for batting for the other side, or being a fat cunt?

Or an annoying cunt, or a fucking annoying cunt, or a squeeking annoying bastard of a cunt with not an ounce of talent or skill other than being a CUNT cunt...?

...just askin'..........

He was good as lukewarm in porridge 

​He may be like me: can't be asked to do a search on past posts