CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gippos that live in static caravans but call themselves travelers

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

I'm not here to tar all travelers or gypsies with the same brush. I'm sure some of them are decent folk. All I want people to do is have some self-awareness when they label themselves as something.

There's a bunch of self-declared "travelers" near me that have illegally squatted on the same bit of land for so long the council adopted it and gave them post-codes.

They've been there for such a long time they even had the council put a sign up at the entrance to their camp, denoting the name of what can only be described as their slum, but it disappeared the next week. I'd love to be making that bit up, but it's genuine. Either they enjoy playing up to stereotypes, or the allure of scrap seems just too hard to ignore.

Guest Fatty

I'm not here to tar all travelers or gypsies with the same brush. I'm sure some of them are decent folk. All I want people to do is have some self-awareness when they label themselves as something.

There's a bunch of self-declared "travelers" near me that have illegally squatted on the same bit of land for so long the council adopted it and gave them post-codes.

They've been there for such a long time they even had the council put a sign up at the entrance to their camp, denoting the name of what can only be described as their slum, but it disappeared the next week. I'd love to be making that bit up, but it's genuine. Either they enjoy playing up to stereotypes, or the allure of scrap seems just too hard to ignore.

​I fucking hate pikeys

" I'm not here to tar all travelers or gypsies with the same brush..."

Shame on you. They should all be Feathered too (save for our own Gypo)

Half of 'em cannot whittle a peg let alone pave a drive. Fuck 'em all off down the Channel Tunnel and the let the French deal with the scum-bags. They have more experience with filthy smelly people than we do.

​NON british Pikeez, pleaze . Merci

Guest deebom

You don't think that they may behave like cunts because everyone treats them like cunts? If people are going to cunt you off, then you may as well live up to it.

Seems to be the only group of people who it's ok for everyone to abuse.

You don't think that they may behave like cunts because everyone treats them like cunts? If people are going to cunt you off, then you may as well live up to it.

Seems to be the only group of people who it's ok for everyone to abuse.

​There was that 5OO gallons of fuel oil they swagged from my Tank.