CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Screen Pokers

Ape™️

This really grips my shit. Why are some people incapable of pointing to something on a computer without actually poking the screen? There's one cunt at work that pokes screens so hard that the display remains distorted for a few seconds after the event. The first person to do it to my new Mac will be stabbed.

Guest Bill Stickers

Why don't you get a real job instead of working with cunts.........

​It's no surprise PunkApe is hotly tipped by bookies and experts alike to be crowned "Cunt of the Year" 2015.

He's young, he's hopeful, we're pretty sure he's brain-dead. An absolute fucking moron of the utmost calibre. He's the cunt's corner's young starlet!

PunkApe. Remember the name, because he'll probably forget it.

​It's no surprise PunkApe is hotly tipped by bookies and experts alike to be crowned "Cunt of the Year" 2015.

He's young, he's hopeful, we're pretty sure he's brain-dead. An absolute fucking moron of the utmost calibre. He's the cunt's corner's young starlet!

I don't see CumMonkey as a cunt, Bill. None of his comments are particularly cuntish, as they lack any degree of wit or humour. He's more of a moron or cretin in my book. 

​My vote is very conservative. Punk is a cunt. Fifty quid on the nose.

And back to the topic. Pokers often leave snorts, grease and other bodily fluids on the screen. Surgical gloves are recommended when handling their equipment.

An on-topic reply! Thanks WC. As you say, their screens are usually a breeding ground for all sorts of filth. They generally have things growing out of their keyboards too, due to the sheer quantity of food debris inside. Dirty cunts. 

Guest DingTheRioja

​Punkape. .... you are derailing this thread by provoking argument ..... please desist, 

​Just ban the cunt, you know you want to...

What about Red Hot Pokers?

​Baby Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells..?

• 3 years later...
On 5/1/2015 at 8:23 PM, Iam Ape said:

This really grips my shit. Why are some people incapable of pointing to something on a computer without actually poking the screen? There's one cunt at work that pokes screens so hard that the display remains distorted for a few seconds after the event. The first person to do it to my new Mac will be stabbed.

This was a spectacularly awful nomination from 2015.....

You haven’t improved either.

lol.

Fuck off.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

This was a spectacularly awful nomination from 2015.....

You haven’t improved either.

lol.

Fuck off.

You responded to this thread JUST for the pic of the baboon's inflamed arse, didn't you?

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

No doubt you have superimposed stockings and suspenders onto the baboon....

lol.

It's kept you out and away from the glory hole in the gents loo.

LOL