CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Reduced Aisle Chavs In Supermarkets

Ape™️

Fooking hell.. is it only me who sticks to 1 ID on here or what?

Should be renamed "Schizophrenic Cunts Corner"...

Me too. Perhaps we should develop some alter ego too. Can I be Uncle Sam 2? From California, driving a Hummer, living in a mansion with a pool and several tarts, running my own cult. It would directly compete with Punkape's fantasy island and spice up the usual drivel.

Guest DingTheRioja

Me too. Perhaps we should develop some alter ego too. Can I be Uncle Sam 2? From California, driving a Hummer, living in a mansion with a pool and several tarts, running my own cult. It would directly compete with Punkape's fantasy island and spice up the usual drivel.

​No.. hummers are for cunts.. oh... hang on... go on then...

I'll have the private island off the south coast of France where I can run my "import and export" empire from... with jet boats and stuff

Guest nobgobbler

Fooking hell.. is it only me who sticks to 1 ID on here or what?

Should be renamed "Schizophrenic Cunts Corner"...

Sit me by the window Norman.

Again I would stress to you that I have not posted under any name other than Punkape.

I travel extensively around the UK with various interests revolving around business and pleasure and I've posted from a variety of places.

I'm not interested in posting as someone else or the silly processes by which people do.

i know bugger all about the processes nor care.

i suggest you look at how you've come to your conclusions a little closer.

And I suggest you wire your maggot catholic cock up to the mains electric supply and smear yourself in conductive jelly. And if you can't manage that because it involves multi tasking, and you're incapable of that because you're a primitive fucking simpleton, why don't you just slit your wrists with the paper edge of a Labour campaign leaflet and do us all a favour .

Again I would stress to you that I have not posted under any name other than Punkape.

I travel extensively around the UK with various interests revolving around business and pleasure and I've posted from a variety of places.

I'm not interested in posting as someone else or the silly processes by which people do.

​But not from Cheshire.

​But not from Cheshire.

Oh dear Punky-Bottington Chuffer, you're not northern royalty after all.  I suspect you're actually in a bedsit in Rhyl, wanking off furiously over pictures of Alderley Edge and Prestbury whilst wearing a monocle you got in a Christmas cracker at the local soup kitchen.

Edited by Decimus
  • Like 3

Oh dear Punky-Bottington Chuffer, you're not northern royalty after all.  I suspect you're actually in a bedsit in Rhyl, wanking off furiously over pictures of Alderley Edge and Prestbury whilst wearing a monocle you got in a Christmas cracker at the local soup kitchen.

​Ohhh nasty, but I like it.

Say it ain't so! I'm rapidly losing my faith in humanity.

I'm sure he also performs autoerotic asphyxiation with a Range Rover fan belt.

​The rain is Spain falls mainly in the plain. Silly sod.

Guest DingTheRioja

​I had to buy my way back in, Proper... the usual. I stopped drinking over a month ago. I can't think of anythnig to say. Shit.

​Welcome home you cunt, at least occasionally you can come up with an educated diatribe, just occasionally, but that's still vastly more than the Fantasy Land Rover Tailpipe Shagger...

Guest judgetwi

​I had to buy my way back in, Proper... the usual. I stopped drinking over a month ago. I can't think of anythnig to say. Shit.

​Hello Frank. Before the serious arselicking and cocksucking begins can i just say.......go and hang yourself you wanker.