CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Guest MikeD

20 hours ago, King Billy said:

You’ll never look back.

He normally doesn't unless he's checking for store detectives whilst shoplifting white spirit's. When it comes to procuring alcohol Drew's as cunning as a Afghan warlord after a new tea boy.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

He normally doesn't unless he's checking for store detectives whilst shoplifting white spirit's. When it comes to procuring alcohol Drew's as cunning as a Afghan warlord after a new tea boy.

It's a shame that The Judge isn't that stealthy.

I can picture him now, drunkenly swerving the scooter down the One-Stop beers, wines and spirits aisle, knocking over old dears and plinths of Dubonnet on his way to the Spesh. Next thing you know he's wailing like a member of his tribe at The Wall, shit running down his cankles as the realisation hits him that the discounted 5kg bags of pork scratchings aren't kosher.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can picture him now, drunkenly swerving the scooter down the One-Stop beers, wines and spirits aisle, knocking over old dears and plinths of Dubonnet on his way to the Spesh. Next thing you know he's wailing like a member of his tribe at The Wall, shit running down his cankles as the realisation hits him that the discounted 5kg bags of pork scratchings aren't kosher.

Now that's just cracked me up! 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Did you give him cankles first or is that influenced by me?

• 6 months later...

He’s at it again. Wiping the floor with everyone and pissing off Barry Hearn in every post match interview…

”Ronnie, what advice do you have for young players who may be overwhelmed or intimidated by facing someone like you?”

”Well, I’m not here to give advice, and I wouldn’t know.. it never bothered me. I was never nervous or intimidated by players or venues. You’ve either got it or you haven’t.”

”errr, well, which players from the current crop have got that special something?”

”None of ‘em. Some have patches of it but there isn’t another Steven Hendry or John Higgins out there.”

The cunt’s going to win the triple crown this season and then announce that he’s been playing shit and everyone else needs to up their game. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He’s at it again. Wiping the floor with everyone and pissing off Barry Hearn in every post match interview…

”Ronnie, what advice do you have for young players who may be overwhelmed or intimidated by facing someone like you?”

”Well, I’m not here to give advice, and I wouldn’t know.. it never bothered me. I was never nervous or intimidated by players or venues. You’ve either got it or you haven’t.”

”errr, well, which players from the current crop have got that special something?”

”None of ‘em. Some have patches of it but there isn’t another Steven Hendry or John Higgins out there.”

The cunt’s going to win the triple crown this season and then announce that he’s been playing shit and everyone else needs to up their game. 

Trouble is Eric, he's probably right. Far as I'm concerned, the glory days of snooker died when they all stopped chain-smoking, and switched from a table full of pints and double vodkas to little plastic bottles of Evian. The new breed of health freaks can fuck right off back to their lifestyle gurus, bring back the Werbeniuks and Alex Higginses with their fog of smoke and clatter of whisky glass on teeth. 😢

On 16/11/2022 at 17:51, Eric Cuntman said:

He's on his way out of this one, unless he suddenly sparks into life. Ding Junhui looks like whitewashing him.

15 minutes ago, scotty said:

He's on his way out of this one, unless he suddenly sparks into life. Ding Junhui looks like whitewashing him.

Ding is his best friend and Ronnie feels sorry for him because he’s got no confidence.

I predicted this would happen last night when I saw the draw. Hendry knows exactly what he’s done, but he’s not allowed to say anything. It’s typical O’Sullivan. Wanted to give his friend a boost. Guaranteed.

Guest judgetwi
On 05/05/2022 at 21:08, Decimus said:

Sad

On 18/11/2022 at 23:09, Eric Cuntman said:

Ding is his best friend and Ronnie feels sorry for him because he’s got no confidence.

I predicted this would happen last night when I saw the draw. Hendry knows exactly what he’s done, but he’s not allowed to say anything. It’s typical O’Sullivan. Wanted to give his friend a boost. Guaranteed.

I’ve not seen much table time from down here Eric, but I have seen a couple of clips of Ronnie in his post match interviews. I think it’s safe to say all is not well in the Kingdom of Ron; that manic pressure of speech thing is back, coupled with a weird and unattractive arrogance which doesn’t suit him. I hope Steve Peters can get him back on track before the Crucible, or I sense he’ll be cooked in round one, if he even turns up. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

She or anyone else wouldn’t need specs to see how shit Mark Allen is playing.

One can only surmise Bill that Mr Allen reads these pages and received this kick up the arse he so desperately required. I think you can safely claim the credit for his late sprint over the finishing line.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’ve not seen much table time from down here Eric, but I have seen a couple of clips of Ronnie in his post match interviews. I think it’s safe to say all is not well in the Kingdom of Ron; that manic pressure of speech thing is back, coupled with a weird and unattractive arrogance which doesn’t suit him. I hope Steve Peters can get him back on track before the Crucible, or I sense he’ll be cooked in round one, if he even turns up. 

He won the Champion of Champions tournament just 2 weeks ago, defeating Judd  Trump in the final. Only the winners of the ranking tournaments last season qualify for it, so I wouldn’t read too much into Dings victory the other day. 46 years old, 30 years since turning pro, world ranked No.1, current World Champion and bookies favourite at the start of every tournament he enters is unprecedented and he’ll be sorely missed when he packs it in.