CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nice little earner

colonelkurtz

Former Salford and Eccles MP Hazel Blears has a new job as a £60,000 a year director of the Co-operative Group.

BBC News 20.05.2015

You really couldn't write this stuff could you !

​60k, she will be spending even less time doing that job than she spent being a MP. Chances are thats the first of many directorships she will be collecting over the following months. 

Trained as a Solicitor before riding first class on the Westminster gravy train.

So basically has zero commercial experience or credibility and has never worked in the private sector.

On a similar tack, I am a middle-aged shortarse with a fucked leg - but still harbour ambitions of playing centre-forward for Tottenham Hotspur.

• Like 1

Trained as a Solicitor before riding first class on the Westminster gravy train.

So basically has zero commercial experience or credibility and has never worked in the private sector.

On a similar tack, I am a middle-aged shortarse with a fucked leg - but still harbour ambitions of playing centre-forward for Tottenham Hotspur.

With those credentials you just might 

WTrained as a Solicitor before riding first class on the Westminster gravy train.

My Plumber supports them. Isn't there some "useless Spanish cunt who couldn't hit water if he fell into the Thames" who plays centre forward for them?

You're hired!