CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Whoopity. Whoopity, Happy, Life Is Awesome People

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest MikeD

Pen you had me going with the title of your nom, I thought you were about to announce that Frank and Punkape had killed themselves in a double suicide pact.

​I'd have a suicide pact with Frank. I'd let him go first then I just wouldn't bother.

Some airhead cuntwit I work with has recently developed the rather fucking annoying habit of constantly updating us on his new-found obsession with the gym, deciding the rest of us care greatly about what routines he has been doing and how much weight he has lost. He was an irritating cuntrash before this, but now my teeth are being ground away by holding in urges to thump the cunt with the power and majestic force of a thousand supernovas.

Last week he even went as far as to suddenly drop into a David Brent style push-up session whilst discussing work issues. I cringed so hard my forehead wrinkles could've rolled up a ciggie. 

If I ever decide to up sticks and fuck off to greener work pastures, one of my parting acts will be to staple this twat's lips together then flatten the cunt.

summit has gone wrong that babe should've appeared ?

This site has more bugs than me gardon

​Eh? You posted a link to the YouTube video of Tracey Ullman singing Sunglasses and that's what you've got.

The problem is that you used the URL beginning with youtu.be, rather than  youtube.com.

Guest Snatch

​Eh? You posted a link to the YouTube video of Tracey Ullman singing Sunglasses and that's what you've got.

​The question is why did she post a link to this shite video?

Is she stupid or something?

Oh,wait.......

Some airhead cuntwit I work with has recently developed the rather fucking annoying habit of constantly updating us on his new-found obsession with the gym, deciding the rest of us care greatly about what routines he has been doing and how much weight he has lost. He was an irritating cuntrash before this, but now my teeth are being ground away by holding in urges to thump the cunt with the power and majestic force of a thousand supernovas.

Last week he even went as far as to suddenly drop into a David Brent style push-up session whilst discussing work issues. I cringed so hard my forehead wrinkles could've rolled up a ciggie. 

If I ever decide to up sticks and fuck off to greener work pastures, one of my parting acts will be to staple this twat's lips together then flatten the cunt.

He probably only goes there to ogle the female gymsters in their skimpy gym wear. Wouldn't surprise me if he cracks one off in the toilet after watching a Pilates class.

You may want to say that to him when he starts on about how much he bench presses.

He probably only goes there to ogle the female gymsters in their skimpy gym wear. Wouldn't surprise me if he cracks one off in the toilet after watching a Pilates class.

You may want to say that to him when he starts on about how much he bench presses.

Just keep telling him he has body odour.