CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chav Speak

Guest nobgobbler

Guest DingTheRioja

.......Fuck all except fucked over in divorce court...

​.. and even if the courts say "we" should have the child, the lying bint runs aways with the child and then probably get custody and loads of fucking money spent on "therapy" which just happens to include a new 3 bed semi, a Ford Fiesta and £300 a week...and a lifetimes holiday to Disneyland...

Just walked around Ipswich town centre(I know Decimus,it's a hole but I couldn't avoid it) and of the very few english voices I heard one said to his mate in fine gangster twang "I'll pick Paris & Jody up and drop 'em round,innit"

'Sigh'.....how did we end up like this?

Just walked around Ipswich town centre(I know Decimus,it's a hole but I couldn't avoid it) and of the very few english voices I heard one said to his mate in fine gangster twang "I'll pick Paris & Jody up and drop 'em round,innit"

'Sigh'.....how did we end up like this?

Get home safely, Neil. You're a hero in my eyes for going south of the border without using the cover of darkness as a safety net. If you're not back by nightfall I'll round up the entire population of North Walsham and personally lead a rescue mission.

I worked here for 2 years back in the early nineties but boy o boy has it gone downhill since then or what? If they gave England an enema they'd surely stick the tube in Ipswich(or Ipshit as we like to call it)

I worked here for 2 years back in the early nineties but boy o boy has it gone downhill since then or what? If they gave England an enema they'd surely stick the tube in Ipswich(or Ipshit as we like to call it)

It's a fucking dump, and more importantly it's a town. OTBC!!!

Guest Ahriman

What I can't get my head round is the fact that we have a predominantly white, straight and male executive, legislature and judiciary. This has been the case since the year dot. Yet progressively throughout the years, our very own demographic has tried to emasculate us, and by extension themselves. You can be violent, sexist, and racist to a white man. Sometimes it's even portrayed in a comedic light by the media. Just look at adverts, how many times is it that the man is made to look thick as shit whilst the woman rolls her eyes and plays the condescending hero. You've got all female electoral shortlists, quotas for minorities and disabilities in the job market. What do we get? Fuck all except fucked over in divorce courts and made to feel that we can't do or say what we want, because we have to be "sensitive" and show a feminine side. And this is all happening because our own demographic not only let's it, but encourages it. Well fuck them, I've got a pasty white cock and I'm not ashamed about it... Although it could do with being a little bigger...

Fucking right Decimus, I'll bring the white bed sheets, you bring the burning crucifix and together we'll show these black, transgendered, lesbian, feminist tumbler dykes what for!

Fucking right Decimus, I'll bring the white bed sheets, you bring the burning crucifix and together we'll show these black, transgendered, lesbian, feminist tumbler dykes what for!

The revolution starts here peanut, I pledge you my allegiance. I just have to check it's OK with the missus first...

Guest cuntcrapper

It's the White kids that talk like they were born in Jamaica that yank my fuckin chain,wigger speak I think they call it.

​I can't comprehend what the cunts are saying and fancy 'wanting' to talk wiggernese in the first place - I believe George Osborne had lessons in the dialect so he would appear more wiv it. The stupid fuckpads also write their texts in it ie, - evereethink sumfink, no wot i meen etc

​PM me. Let us both meet up. Come on! What the fuck you waiting for? I'll crucify you to a tree and piss all over you whilst you scream like a little girl and beg for my forgiveness, before I leave you there hanging whilst my Son, sets you on fire. Come on, Mr Cunt. Brag your bollocks to me face to face.  

​Have you added a new feature to your Chris Reeves (puff- forward / suck- reverse / swallow- continuous spin) wheelchair? This cunt might hurt you..

​PM me. Let us both meet up. Come on! What the fuck you waiting for? I'll crucify you to a tree and piss all over you whilst you scream like a little girl and beg for my forgiveness, before I leave you there hanging whilst my Son, sets you on fire. Come on, Mr Cunt. Brag your bollocks to me face to face.  

​All this vitriol is completely unnecessary. You have been here long enough to know the score. I will rest you for 48 hours. Be grateful that Mrs Roops didn't get to you first because I think she would have given you a permanent exclusion. Sober up.

• Like 1

So not content with proving to everyone what a closed minded, foul fucking racist you are, you decide to make yourself look an even bigger cunt by posting the above. You're clearly not a well man, and it's disturbing when you reveal it in such an unhinged fashion. Sort yourself out and get some help, for fuck sake.

Guest cuntcrapper

I can't stand the mentioned language, what I call "wog" speak. I can't stand the music either. I don't allow my children to talk in my presence in such fashion. I also don't tolerate funny hand greetings or high 5's. I totally agree, as a white man, it is nothing to do with my culture and I don't want to hear it, see it or instill it as acceptable conduct in my children.

​Unfortunately it's here to stay as the perfunctories of this gnat brained shite influence the media and the BBC especially. Cuntspeak for wannabee immigrants, cos its cool!

A wigger: Yo neegro I funna name my chillin nacho cheese, and fubu
Another wigger: word neegro that be off the hook
A wigger: I funna go to the sto and get me some gogo fro my lil bro
A white guy: wtf is a gogo
Another wigger: It be the thang I be wearing on my feets
A white guy: Man you used to be cool before you got hit in the head with that crowbar
A wigger: don't be hatein just because you brus yo teef don't meen yo bette than me
A white guy: No wonder your breath smells like shit, you could use a bath too
[exit white guy]
A wigger: Shup neegro I funna rape your dog
Another wigger: yo dag that be bogus, I funna go to my crib and get me some scribblies fro my mom so I can go to McDonalds
A wigger: yo dog what be scribblies.
Another wigger: they be what yo buy stuff wiff

etc etc...

Guest Snatch

So not content with proving to everyone what a closed minded, foul fucking racist you are, you decide to make yourself look an even bigger cunt by posting the above. You're clearly not a well man, and it's disturbing when you reveal it in such an unhinged fashion. Sort yourself out and get some help, for fuck sake.

​Careful Deci,he's Mafia in case you didn't know.

​Careful Deci,he's Mafia in case you didn't know.

Sadly I'm out of likes today Snatch old bean, I'll owe you one. Probably a good thing though, I wouldn't want him to pick up that I enjoy posts ripping him. He might end up making me an offer I couldn't fucking understand, let alone refuse.

Guest Snatch

Sadly I'm out of likes today Snatch old bean, I'll owe you one. Probably a good thing though, I wouldn't want him to pick up that I enjoy posts ripping him. He might end up making me an offer I couldn't fucking understand, let alone refuse.

​Best you go to your local pet shop and learn how to swim with fishes Deci.

Guest Bill Stickers

​My lord! Just when I think you can't be any more of a massive fucking cunt by paying for Jib Jab, you go cunt supernova and post this.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JackoTC

PM me. Let us both meet up. Come on! What the fuck you waiting for? I'll crucify you to a tree and piss all over you whilst you scream like a little girl and beg for my forgiveness, before I leave you there hanging whilst my Son, sets you on fire. Come on, Mr Cunt. Brag your bollocks to me face to face.

I never saw this first time round. Mildly upsetting it is. Perhaps it would have come across better in some sort of shitty clip art portrayal ??

PM me. Let us both meet up. Come on! What the fuck you waiting for? I'll crucify you to a tree and piss all over you whilst you scream like a little girl and beg for my forgiveness, before I leave you there hanging whilst my Son, sets you on fire. Come on, Mr Cunt. Brag your bollocks to me face to face.  

I can understand your obviously strong paternal feelings toward your son but I wonder if giving him matches could end badly. 

I can't stand the mentioned language, what I call "wog" speak. I can't stand the music either. I don't allow my children to talk in my presence in such fashion. I also don't tolerate funny hand greetings or high 5's. I totally agree, as a white man, it is nothing to do with my culture and I don't want to hear it, see it or instill it as acceptable conduct in my children.

yowza, yowza, yowza ........... Bro.