CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Do you need help with the packing sir?

Always pisses me off.

Look, I know its the Tesco checkout girl's job to ask, but, for fucks sake I'm a big strapping lad in the prime(ish) of my life,

No i dont need help with a few apples and a loaf of bread, you soppy cunts.

Exactly, send your misses to do the shopping whilst you get tanked up on special brew, when she returns home and only after she has packed all the stuff away give her a bloody good seeing to, she will love you forever or at least mine did until she recently left me....

Guest Snatch

Men cant pack. Its a scientific fact. You dozy bastards would put bread at the bottom of the bag and put all your cans of special brew and white cider on top. Just leave the cerebral things to us girls and we'll leave the cavemen things to you lot

​A similar thing was said to me a few years ago by some old bint at the Tesco checkout.

She said I was rude when I told her to pack the bags herself if she's so good at it.

Guest nobgobbler

​A similar thing was said to me a few years ago by some old bint at the Tesco checkout.

She said I was rude when I told her to pack the bags herself if she's so good at it.

​You got off lightly Snatch, some of us CC ladies would have called you a cunt:D

Guest Snatch

​You got off lightly Snatch, some of us CC ladies would have called you a cunt:D

​I don't think she would of had the humour to come on site like CC.

At least being called a cunt is straight,honest and,er,true.

Guest nobgobbler

​I don't think she would of had the humour to come on site like CC.

At least being called a cunt is straight,honest and,er,true.

​I wear my CC name badge with pride!

Always pisses me off.

Look, I know its the Tesco checkout girl's job to ask, but, for fucks sake I'm a big strapping lad in the prime(ish) of my life,

No i dont need help with a few apples and a loaf of bread, you soppy cunts.

​This will all kick off big style when Punkape gets back and finds out you shop at Tesco and don't have a valet to pack for you.

Exactly, send your misses to do the shopping whilst you get tanked up on special brew, when she returns home and only after she has packed all the stuff away give her a bloody good seeing to, she will love you forever or at least mine did until she recently left me....

Cant imagine why she left a true knight of the round table such as yourself Ed.

​This will all kick off big style when Punkape gets back and finds out you shop at Tesco and don't have a valet to pack for you.​

You shop at Tesco !  How awful.

Do you top up later in the week at a food bank ?

​Nostradamus, eat your fucking heart out!

Good show bawsey.. although somewhat hit and miss. Malaysian 370 and MH17 to name but two.

​Perhaps it was wrong of me to have that wank at the summit of Mount Kinabalu, but who knew that the mountain gods would be that vengeful?

• Like 1

​Perhaps it was wrong of me to have that wank at the summit of Mount Kinabalu, but who knew that the mountain gods would be that vengeful?

I once dipped my unwashed bollocks into a glass of buckfast and iron bru in a Scottish brothel. Next thing you know, there was a police flying machine dropping from the heavens into a Glaswegian holy temple. How was I to know that the gods of Jockland are ever vigilant?

I shop at both Booths and Waitrose  on a regular basis.

Most of the customers in both are middle and upper class and Booths in particular can be expensive but there is very little riff-raff in the aisles.The quality is excellent.Edwin Booth was educated at Uppingham and knows the industry inside out.

if poofs shop at both so what ? I'm there to get my shopping not a cucumber up the arse.

Oiks like you can loiter around in £ shops and keep out of my way. 

Pleb.

Evening Walter! Despite my general disdain for you and all you stand for, I'm pleased to see you back posting your unique brand of nonsense, you cunt.

• Like 1

Guest JackoTC

I once dipped my unwashed bollocks into a glass of buckfast and iron bru in a Scottish brothel. Next thing you know, there was a police flying machine dropping from the heavens into a Glaswegian holy temple. How was I to know that the gods of Jockland are ever vigilant?

​I wondered where my drink had gone.......

Guest DingTheRioja

Most of the customers in both are middle and upper class and Booths in particular can be expensive but there is very little riff-raff in the aisles.The quality is excellent.Edwin Booth was educated at Uppingham and knows the industry inside out.

if poofs shop at both so what ? I'm there to get my shopping not a cucumber up the arse.

Pleb.

​Yes but when you are shopping for your salads, please sniff the cucumbers before purchase, just in case.

..same goes for the pineapples as well, I've heard what some public schoolboys can resort to when desperate, or too slack to notice...

Guest Bill Stickers

Pleb.

​More truly tedious drivel from the biggest cunt going on here, now that Jazz has been put on the naughty step.

There was a very brief window in the last 24 hours when both you and Jazz were suspended, or at the very least too intoxicated on white cider to post on here. Truly joyous scenes, only slightly over-shadowed by that fuck-wit Frank developing yet another split personality.

Once the background static had ceased - you pretending to have the disposable income to shop in Waitrose, and Jazz trying to set up a boxing match over typically unsubstantiated bollocks - the quality of entertainment on here rose considerably.

I can only hope that you fall victim to a set of faulty level-crossing lights on your way to work at the Grundon factory tomorrow, resulting in you getting mauled by a train. I pray the actual accident will be non-fatal, but you'll bleed out a few hours later.

Pleb.

​I've been genuinely convinced that this is the alter-ego of some sad, lonely fuckwit for a while, but now it has simply become ultimate truth.

Die in a fire.

Why does anyone want to actually go to the shops?,order online and get it delivered,that way you only have to suffer one fuckwit driver instead of a whole shopfull of the cunts.Tell him to leave the crates at the door and fuck him off asap,job done

Why does anyone want to actually go to the shops?,order online and get it delivered,that way you only have to suffer one fuckwit driver instead of a whole shopfull of the cunts.Tell him to leave the crates at the door and fuck him off asap,job done

​In theory, you'd think this would take all the bullshit out of shopping. But when said cunt arrives with your bags, you have to take them from the front door to your kitchen in a crate, unload the bags, return the crate to the cunt, then he asks if you want the bags recycling, or if you have any old ones, blah, blah. 

I'd actually rather put up with the monotonous conversation at the checkout, than have some stupid fucking bellend who can hardly speak languages good like I can, chat awkward bollocks whilst i run from the door to the kitchen.

Plus you always get some dodgy as fuck swaps. One time my missus ordered a Glade plugin, and instead of changing the fragrance, they gave us a can of febreze. True story.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope

​This will all kick off big style when Punkape gets back and finds out you shop at Tesco and don't have a valet to pack for you.

You shop at Tesco !  How awful.

Do you top up later in the week at a food bank ?

​Why not top up at a food bank .. it is free after all.