CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Super Glue

Guest nobgobbler

Guest nobgobbler

Super glue is an utter cunt. I only needed a tiny drop to fix something and I realised my finger was getting stuck, then another one, then another one. Fucking hell. So it wouldn't come off under the tap and I ended up biting it off my fingers. After all that I started again, much more carefully this time. Yep, got it on my finger again. So I started biting the dried glue off, only this time there was some wet glue underneath my finger nail. I glued my fucking teeth. 

Guest JackoTC

It was actually developed by Kodak in the 1940's, and used for medical purposes, and later for holding wounded soldiers together.

I'll get my coat.................

Super glue is an utter cunt. I only needed a tiny drop to fix something and I realised my finger was getting stuck, then another one, then another one. Fucking hell. So it wouldn't come off under the tap and I ended up biting it off my fingers. After all that I started again, much more carefully this time. Yep, got it on my finger again. So I started biting the dried glue off, only this time there was some wet glue underneath my finger nail. I glued my fucking teeth. 

In situations such as this, I often find myself thinking, "what would Brony Keith do?" No matter what the dilemna, I always come to the same conclusion- He would somehow involve his cock and end up in either Hospital, prison or the Houses of Parliament. 

Guest DrCunt

Fucking cunting shite. Whenever I buy a tube I seem to use it once and then when I need it again, usually months later, I can't get the fucking top off.

It's shit for sniffing too.

Guest nobgobbler

Fucking cunting shite. Whenever I buy a tube I seem to use it once and then when I need it again, usually months later, I can't get the fucking top off.

It's shit for sniffing too.

So your 5ml bottle costing £3 provides one single drop of usable product and you have to bin the rest - a massive con and a cunt. What kind of cunt discovers some shit that sticks plastic to plastic then puts it in a plastic bottle with a plastic top? Is that a fucking joke? He must be pissing himself laughing every time one flies off the shelf. And there's a reason it's shit for sniffing. It sticks your sinuses to your brain. 

....and that, mum, is why I've got this clear flakey stuff all over my hands and mouth.

In situations such as this, I often find myself thinking, "what would Brony Keith do?" No matter what the dilemna, I always come to the same conclusion- He would somehow involve his cock and end up in either Hospital, prison or the Houses of Parliament. 

Quite so, who can forget his adventures with a Donald Duck glove Puppet, an old washing mangle and a ticket for Glyndebourne.

Edited by cuntspotter

Guest DingTheRioja

Quite so, who can forget his adventures with a Donald Duck glove Puppet, an old washing mangle and a ticket for Glyndebourne.

What worries me is this... You thought about this long enough to come back and edit the post....

Guest Bill Stickers

In the multi-cultural spirit of tolerance the users of Cunt's Corner always possess, I thought we could have a little sing-a-long.

I trust you all like Sean Paul here?

PunkApe and Eddie, I'm sure you know the words - kick things off for us!

In the multi-cultural spirit of tolerance the users of Cunt's Corner always possess, I thought we could have a little sing-a-long.

I trust you all like Sean Paul here?

PunkApe and Eddie, I'm sure you know the words - kick things off for us!

i would prefer to sing 'rule britannia'

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Shouldn't you use Fix-O-Dent if you want to glue your teeth. You must have been gobbling some mighty hard 'things' to want to use super glue