CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Daniel "I'm a trained fighter" Dooley

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Wizardsleeve

I was in Primark the other day looking at the knickers.

Did the birds complain that your presence made them uncomfortable trying on their selections?  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

The general idea is to cunt the cunts of the world, not to launch into unprovoked attacks on other punters. Play nicely please .

it's okay with me I am generally only offended by arse bandits that come onto me and Punkies not likely to do that............is he?

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Thats definately a shitty 15 quid Primark dress.

I'm not entirely sure but I think I know her and if memory serves she has 5 kids by 4 different fathers so with all those benefits plus the no doubt extortionate sums she bleeds from the poor bastards I'm surprised she isn't driving a brand new Range rover and wearing fucking Versace. On the other hand however, that area is full of bagheads who knock the shit out of their kids so she probably needs to economise on her housekeeping to maintain her (alleged) habit. 

Edited by Couldn't give a shit

Guest deebom

My mate teaches kung fu. He tells his students to warn people who are giving them aggro. I've seen him do it too. He'll calmly say "I practice martial arts, I have to tell you this. You've been warned."  Before twisting up some unfortunate fucker.

My mate teaches kung fu. He tells his students to warn people who are giving them aggro. I've seen him do it too. He'll calmly say "I practice martial arts, I have to tell you this. You've been warned."  Before twisting up some unfortunate fucker.

These mouthy fuckers always end up in the shit with someone sooner or later. He'll mouth off to the wrong fucker just now and have his head shoved up his arse.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

i think you will find his licence to practice implies he should do everything to avoid physical confrontation and that would include not throwing out an effective challenge to an agressor to 'test' his statement. Sounds a bit of a moron to me. Be aware of the one who says nothing and simply moves away they're the hard bastards with nothing to prove.

Guest Snatch

These mouthy fuckers always end up in the shit with someone sooner or later. He'll mouth off to the wrong fucker just now and have his head shoved up his arse.

I do hope your not speaking from experience Spotto!!

I do hope your not speaking from experience Spotto!!

I'm a rather unassuming chap and have seen these twats come unstuck over and over again . If you are polite and quiet a surprising number of fuckwits think they can take advantage. Once in an occasional while I have had the pleasure of disabusing some gobby  cunt's assumption of opportunity.

From my experience trained fighters don't like to draw attention to that fact and they certainly wouldn't use those skills outside of a usual situation unless absolutely necessary. In short the guys a fucking lying moron.

Possibly most of his "skills" come from playing Call of Duty?

• 2 years later...
On ‎09‎/‎07‎/‎2015 at 12:18 AM, Rev said:

I'm with bill stickers on this one. They're all cunts, really. The bus driver should have been shot in the legs and told to fuck off if he wanted to exit the locale with his turban intact. The woman should have been dragged behind the Chinese Takeaway and given a damn good fucking and perhaps some advice on breast augmentation. The "trained fighter" prick should have had a dimpled beer tumbler smashed in his fucking face and told "Stitch that, cunt" and the woman's car should have had the child-locks activated and set alight. Y'see, there's always a simple solution. You just need to think outside the box.

Can't believe I missed such a quality comment.

On 10/8/2017 at 9:10 PM, The Beast said:

Can't believe I missed such a quality comment.

This is rather timely. I actually thought about this comment the other day, particularly the "stitch that, cunt" part. The Reverend has quite the knack for making gratuitous violence all the more memorable. Where is the nasty cunt anyway?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nocti said:

This is rather timely. I actually thought about this comment the other day, particularly the "stitch that, cunt" part. The Reverend has quite the knack for making gratuitous violence all the more memorable. Where is the nasty cunt anyway?

Not sure. Perhaps he has a backlog of corpses to clear.

• Like 1