CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Daniel "I'm a trained fighter" Dooley

Guest Couldn't give a shit

To cut a long story short, some selfish slapper parked at a bus stop and then fucked off leaving her kids in the car. A bus pulled up soon after and blocked her in. The stupid bitch came back and tried to play the helpless female when the driver told her he wasn't moving. Cue Mr Dooley who probably thought he was going to get a knee trembler in the nearest alley for his efforts who makes an utter prick of himself. Watch the vid as it's pure CC gold.....

Edited by Couldn't give a shit

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

From my experience trained fighters don't like to draw attention to that fact and they certainly wouldn't use those skills outside of a usual situation unless absolutely necessary. In short the guys a fucking lying moron.

And the fucking selfish bitch of a driver didn't consider the safety of her kids when she parked her car. That said i would still let her reverse onto my love rod. Dirty whore!

From my experience trained fighters don't like to draw attention to that fact and they certainly wouldn't use those skills outside of a usual situation unless absolutely necessary. In short the guys a fucking lying moron.

And the fucking selfish bitch of a driver didn't consider the safety of her kids when she parked her car. That said i would still let her reverse onto my love rod. Dirty whore!

I must confess I used to live about a mile away from where this this happened and you really wouldn't want to fuck anything from those parts with or without a condom as the local GUM clinic has higher footfall than Manchester Arndale.

BUS WANKER

Yep! That's what his friends on Facebook thought who have torn him to shreds which is why he's suspended his account.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Fuck me, what a lot of shite!  Much ado about some stupid twat that parked illegally, and then tried to lie and manipulate to get her way.  The bus driver should have called for a tow straight away.  Let the police sort out why she's a fucking idiot. 

Guest Bill Stickers

Everyone in this video is a bit of a cunt.

The woman parks like a self-entitled cunt, and shouldn't act surprised when she's blocked in.

That jumped up prick Dooley is like a two-bob Gallagher brother.

The bus driver is a self-appointed bastion of the law.

The kids are cunts for crying in the car too.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Everyone in this video is a bit of a cunt.

The woman parks like a self-entitled cunt, and shouldn't act surprised when she's blocked in.

That jumped up prick Dooley is like a two-bob Gallagher brother.

The bus driver is a self-appointed bastion of the law.

The kids are cunts for crying in the car too.

Just like the daft bint in the video, I never paid any attention to the brood 

I'm with bill stickers on this one. They're all cunts, really. The bus driver should have been shot in the legs and told to fuck off if he wanted to exit the locale with his turban intact. The woman should have been dragged behind the Chinese Takeaway and given a damn good fucking and perhaps some advice on breast augmentation. The "trained fighter" prick should have had a dimpled beer tumbler smashed in his fucking face and told "Stitch that, cunt" and the woman's car should have had the child-locks activated and set alight. Y'see, there's always a simple solution. You just need to think outside the box.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve

What's he trained in 'No-ken do'?

The woman's obviously a low rent gyppo with that dress. Obviously Primark

If that was in Peckham the bus driver would have kicked the shit out of him

What do you think her hourly is?  Just curious!

I personally like where Rev's head is at.

Also, in an age where HD cameras are cheap as chips, and on pretty much every mobile device going anyway, why the fuck are these videos always so grainy and shite? That looks like it could've been filmed on a fucking calculator.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

you really have over stepped the mark with your bitter and twisted comment to suggest she shops at primark. You bitch

Guest nobgobbler

no-ken-do, hahaha. What a bunch of cunts.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

he obviously thinks so ... so it must be true ! 

someone remind him what the first rule of Fight Club is.

I was in Primark the other day looking at the knickers.

i've heard it gets more than its fair share of shoplifters. 

This merging of replies is fucking me off.

To cut a long story short, some selfish slapper parked at a bus stop and then fucked off leaving her kids in the car. A bus pulled up soon after and blocked her in. The stupid bitch came back and tried to play the helpless female when the driver told her he wasn't moving. Cue Mr Dooley who probably thought he was going to get a knee trembler in the nearest alley for his efforts who makes an utter prick of himself. Watch the vid as it's pure CC gold.....

Thats definately a shitty 15 quid Primark dress.