CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

21 hours ago, Frank said:

Appalling punctuation. What's happening here, DC?

Actually I’ve always secretly admired you Frank, and I’m seriously beginning to see that you’ve been very badly treated by many of the shall we say ‘less intelligent’ operatives who frequent this vile disgusting place. 

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Actually I’ve always secretly admired you Frank, and I’m seriously beginning to see that you’ve been very badly treated by many of the shall we say ‘less intelligent’ operatives who frequent this vile disgusting place. 

Fag inhalation kills, apparently.

Which begs the question as to why this cunt is still alive bearing in mind the astronomical amount of cock he's smoked since the mid-80s.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fag inhalation kills, apparently.

Which begs the question as to why this cunt is still alive bearing in mind the astronomical amount of cock he's smoked since the mid-80s.

Patient Zero. Every gay plague starts with a spindly legged deviant super spreader. 

3 hours ago, Dick Fiddler said:

You going to cry, imbecile?

I’m crying with laughter at your primary school level punctuation. Without the comma your rambling 5 word epic might have flown under my radar, saved only by the final question mark, which had it been on its own I wouldn’t have bothered pointing out to you that the first part of your killer repost being a question, should have been followed by the question mark, and the final word (which I assume to be your best attempt at an insult) by a full stop. 
No hard feelings though. Put your jammys on and get yourself off to bed soon, before it’s too dark to read much of your new ‘Dick and Dora’s drag Queen story annual’.

Fuck off.

25 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m crying with laughter at your primary school level punctuation.

I don't normally get involved in grammatical matters, as you know, but I feel duty bound to point out that there is absolutely nothing wrong with @Dick Fiddler's punctuation there.

There's obviously something VERY fucking wrong with @Dick Fiddler himself, but that's another story for another time.

15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I don't normally get involved in grammatical matters, as you know, but I feel duty bound to point out that there is absolutely nothing wrong with @Dick Fiddler's punctuation there.

There's obviously something VERY fucking wrong with @Dick Fiddler himself, but that's another story for another time.

15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I disagree with the first part of your comment and agree with the second part (obviously).

Guest judgetwi
On 16/08/2023 at 23:27, Decimus said:

I don't really care what you do as long as you follow the guidelines that have been set out for you by @Mrs Roops. If you deviate and cause even the slightest bit of trouble, you will be permanently banned and your account deleted.

Noted.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Some nice long sentences being handed out to the Proud Boy idiots - doesn’t bode well for the orange baboon, who was directly responsible for the Capitol riots. It’s wonderful!

Which university did you study law at Ape? Just asking as I can’t seem to find any historical precedent on Google as to what sort of jail term an orange baboon might expect if convicted of trying to overthrow the US government? 
Just asking for a friend.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024🇱🇷MAGA🇱🇷