CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who order posh coffee in pubs

There's nothing I find better than curling up on the sofa with a good hot Columbian!

Nice one gyps, now you've got those dirty bastards thinking about you lessing off with Shakira on a settee, exploring each other's bodies, and probably using toys.

The filthy fucking perverts.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

fuck that, my muffin had a hacksaw in it

The "treats" that were on display looked like shite.  Couldn't pay me to try them, there would probably be an inmate's finger in the treacle!  

Guest Wizardsleeve

This was and should still be the only coffee served in a pub. It takes seconds to prepare. Leaves the staff free to serve more beer.

69_1.jpg

Still looks like it take too long.  Make coffee a self serve item, and only offer those horrid fucking K-cups!  Worst swill to bear the name coffee in the known universe, and only complete fucking cunts buy the shit!  Let them kill themselves on it!  

• 2 months later...

Unusual for me I know, but it's got to be zero tolerance on this one.

Fucking hell tot, you are one boring minkey. We have humorous intellects constructing whole paragraphs these days. There's even one cunt, who's name (bill) I won't mention, who will go to extraordinary lengths to entertain. His recent tale about playing pool with his mates was so funny, I laughed until I stopped. 

Guest stamponkittens

Still looks like it take too long.  Make coffee a self serve item, and only offer those horrid fucking K-cups!  Worst swill to bear the name coffee in the known universe, and only complete fucking cunts buy the shit!  Let them kill themselves on it!  

I'm such a huge coffee snob at home that I can no longer enjoy any when out and about. So I agree with Wiz, let them drink ibis jizz

Guest Ahriman

Its Monday night I'm sitting in my local, it's quiet so only one member of staff and it starts......four girls sitting at a table making four glasses of tap water last two fucking hours decide it's coffee time - can i get one cappuccino with an extra blah blah fucking blah, young bloke behind the ramp starts banging, crashing and pulling levers on this fucking machine like the wizard of fucking oz, when this bollocks finally ends i think at last, but fucking no......can we pay separately swiftly followed by do you take cards? It would appear  that once you've fired this fucking machine up similar to that particle accelerator thing in Switzerland it can't be left unattended, to cap it all not one of those cunts finished their tasty hot beverage and are now drinkig water out an evian bottle - you want coffee....go to a fucking cafe, I'm gasping you fucknuggets  

Fucking hell Spatch, you've just aptly summed up the frustration of my last job. Oh how I used to dream of one of these artsy fartsy student types to come in and ask for an 'Caffe Americano' only for me to throw a cup of boiling hot brown sludge into the trust fund turds face and scream 'it's called white coffee you cunt'.

Guest DingTheRioja

All these deli rapes. I'd close the fuckin shops and make people go to Tesco for their prostituto ham

Prostitution ham?

Is that like a vertical bacon sandwich you have to pay for instead of the free one at home?

Guest Wizardsleeve

Prostitution ham?

Is that like a vertical bacon sandwich you have to pay for instead of the free one at home?

No, it's a technique low cost council paki doctors use to get old, stretched out slappers back out on the street corners.  Shove one ham deep into the old tart's minge, and pull out the bone.  Voila, one semi-tight prossie suitable for pin dick's like Frank.  

No, it's a technique low cost council paki doctors use to get old, stretched out slappers back out on the street corners.  Shove one ham deep into the old tart's minge, and pull out the bone.  Voila, one semi-tight prossie suitable for pin dick's like Frank.  

My penis is smaller than average, but certainly not 'pin' like. 

Using the P word upsets be dearly. 

Guest Lady Penelope

That's not unusual these days, pen. The youth drink it with vodka, gets them pissed quicker, a bit like we used to do with snakebite. 

Back in the mid to late 60s we had to make do with woodpecker and whisky.

Guest Wizardsleeve

My penis is smaller than average, but certainly not 'pin' like. 

Using the P word upsets be dearly. 

So many "P" words from which to choose, such as prick, prole, poof, pissface, prat...can you be more specific?  Each of the aforementioned are clear traits in your (lack of) personality profile. 

Guest JackoTC

That's not unusual these days, pen. The youth drink it with vodka, gets them pissed quicker, a bit like we used to do with snakebite.

The "youth" ? FFS Scotty, I'm addicted to it. Have been for years. If I go out for a quick drink, and I do, I always have one or two of these before leaving the house. Its takes the edge off, and helps me face whichever cunt is driving the taxi. The rest, I'm certain you can guess. My weapons of choice for tomorrow - a litre of Stolly (given to me today), with some lovely French cider 7.7% abv.  

The "youth" ? FFS Scotty, I'm addicted to it. Have been for years. If I go out for a quick drink, and I do, I always have one or two of these before leaving the house. Its takes the edge off, and helps me face whichever cunt is driving the taxi. The rest, I'm certain you can guess. My weapons of choice for tomorrow - a litre of Stolly (given to me today), with some lovely French cider 7.7% abv.  

poof , k cider 8.4% , drink of champions