CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Celebrity Impersonators

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

Is it not enough the celebrities themselves are usually top shelf cunts, enter the slime trail of the impersonator cunt.  It raises an interesting dilemma of which actually is the bigger of the cunts, as I am reminded of the saying which is bigger the fool or the one who follows?  Elvis Presley, Princess Dianna, Cunt Charles, the Queen, Freddie Mercury, it doesn't matter, there is a following of absolute, undeniable fucking cunts dedicating what life they have to being the object of their obsession.  FFS, you cunts, live your own fucking life.  Find one, then live it!  

Guest Wizardsleeve

I doubt we'll see many political look-a-likes anymore.  Those cunts are subject to brutal public assassination.  Singers, actors, entertainers, they have literal hordes of saddos having surgery to look like their hero, dress like, speak like, move and act like them...how it isn't considered obsessive disorder stalking is a mystery to me.  

Guest Alfie Noakes

He's gone a bit mad with the clown white there. And he hasn't had nearly enough surgery. And he looks a cunt.

Doesn't look like he has enough of a drug habit to be truly taking the persona on board.

Guest judgetwi

Not sure whether this cunt is going for Michael Jackson or Freddy Krueger.

michael-jackson-look-alike.jpg

I have said many times before that I abhor cruelty to animals. So I don't want to see photos of Wacko on the vinegar stoke with poor little Bubbles. Delete this perverted filth immediately I say!

I actually know one of these cunts who is a Daniel Craig 'lookalike' and earns fucking loads just turning up and posing like a cunt,trouble is he has to talk and he rolls his R's and he sounds like a cunt as well as looks like one.His name is Cunt.James Cunt

My second favourite spectacle would be a Lenny Henry impersonator being drowned in a vat of Hydrochloric acidand watching his skin peel off and disintegrate. While my first would be... .........

Guest luke swarm

I have been looking for a Nigella Lawson tribute act for a while now, I want to engage her for a private show in the Wolverhampton area and am willing to pay handsomely for some extras on the menu, All replies via this forum please. 

Guest DingTheRioja

I have been looking for a Nigella Lawson tribute act for a while now, I want to engage her for a private show in the Wolverhampton area and am willing to pay handsomely for some extras on the menu, All replies via this forum please. 

fair call, Swarm. I would also be reaching into my back pocket. After I had a fucking good rummage in my front pocket, of course...

I think that woman is the proto-essence of MILF....

....soon to become the proto-essence of GGIWHCWISWOLHTMS*

*Glamourous Granny I Would Happy Cavort With If She Would Only Lower Herself To My Standards.....

I've yet to see or hear one of these cunts actually look or sound like whoever they're supposed to be impersonating.

'Oh, he's just like him!'

Yeah, you mean he's got a fucking head and arms and legs.