CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oscar Pistorius

Guest nobgobbler

Guest luke swarm
23 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

You don't seem content, Frank. Did the endoscopy go OK?

I have a suspicion that it was an entry from the south side PK....I wonder if all the instruments were recovered after the procedure as Frank seems a tad techy tonight.

Just now, cuntspotter said:

A bottle of Armagnac and it's yours.

If I'm honest, spot.. I couldn't hurt little Mike. I can picture him now upstairs on his puter thinking of fun stuff to tap out for our entertainment. Pushing himself way out of his confort zone whilst his wife flicks herself off downstairs to Taggart repeats. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Frank. said:

If I'm honest, spot.. I couldn't hurt little Mike. I can picture him now upstairs on his puter thinking of fun stuff to tap out for our entertainment. Pushing himself way out of his confort zone whilst his wife flicks herself off downstairs to Taggart repeats. 

You're obsessed Frank, I'm considering a restraining order.

This is funny as fuck, I'm loving it!

• 7 months later...
Guest nobgobbler

Pistorius just got a mere 6 years behind bars, the murdering cunt. If that's all you get I can think of a few cunts worth doing 6 years for. The 12 years I spent with my first cunt of a husband was a prison sentence - I could murder that cunt twice. 

2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Pistorius just got a mere 6 years behind bars, the murdering cunt. If that's all you get I can think of a few cunts worth doing 6 years for. The 12 years I spent with my first cunt of a husband was a prison sentence - I could murder that cunt twice. 

Sister, I've been there. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 06/07/2016 at 10:02 AM, nobgobbler said:

and they reckon a whiteman can no longer survive in post-apartheid SA...

Guest nobgobbler
5 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I expect that he will have to stump up a lot of cash though for his legal reps

I hope the stumpy little cunt is so shit scared he locks himself in the toilet and stays there for six years.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 04/12/2015 at 10:20 PM, Frank said:

Classic Decimus.

Whilst I've got your attention, I've been tipped off by Snowie that you have been fomenting rebellion via PM in an effort to become the big fucking daddy of the wing again.

Know this: If I hear so much as a whisper that you are undermining me there will be a heavy price to pay.

As you were.

Edited by Decimus
P.S. Snowie is the thick as fuck binman cunt.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Classic Decimus.

Whilst I've got your attention, I've been tipped off by Snowie that you have been fomenting rebellion via PM in an effort to become the big fucking daddy of the wing again.

Know this: If I hear so much as a whisper that you are undermining me there will be a heavy price to pay.

As you were.

He's not PM'd me.

Guest Wizardsleeve
47 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Frank is the best on here.

12 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

So very true Pen.

Sycophantic, shit smeared, moon faced, buck-toothed, brain dead cunts....both of you!  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
10 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Sycophantic, shit smeared, moon faced, buck-toothed, brain dead cunts....both of you!  

10 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Just fucking jealous because you're not one of the Fab Five!

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Just fucking jealous because you're not one of the Fab Five!

Just what the corner needs, another contestant for most tedious cunt of the month club.  

You win! the title is yours, wear it in a gas chamber, please!  

Fuck off