CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Steve Allen LBC 97.3 fm

Guest Gong Farmer

Guest Gong Farmer

Has Steve Allen on LBC been nomed yet?

Fucking thick fat shit talking Ramsbottom.  Morning Efrybody!! "My Bentley" "I'm a diabetic" "Peter (love's his kids)Andre" Just the same old shite morning in and morning out reading utter shit verbatim out of the tabloids and slagging of z list 'celebrities' that no other cunt has ever heard of. How has this useless thick fat cunt gotten away with it for so long.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Never heard of the cunt. You could always change channels or listen to something other than the radio, like the constant moanings of your dutch/belgian/french neighbours.

Guest Gong Farmer

Never heard of the cunt. You could always change channels or listen to something other than the radio, like the constant moanings of your dutch/belgian/french neighbours.

Which begs the question as to what their constant moaning is about??? You'll have to tell me as I've never picked up on it. Do they moan about stuff that the Brits don't moan about? 

Guest Alfie Noakes

This raging panto-poof was moved to the 4am slot for all insomniac thickos.. and black cab drivers.

For those who've never listened to Nick Abbot's show over the weekend...  it's the best thing on radio.

Frank, the agreeable? Are you feeling unwell?

Guest Gong Farmer

This raging panto-poof was moved to the 4am slot for all insomniac thickos.. and black cab drivers.

For those who've never listened to Nick Abbot's show over the weekend...  it's the best thing on radio.

I was at the point of noming Nick Abbot instead of the Steve Allen atrocity as Nick Abbott is the second most load of crap on LBC. Maybe that's why his show is slotted at the dead of night where he can offend as few people as possible with his inane shit stinking puerile crap talk. Ian Collins is the best thing since slice bread on the station with James O'Brien coming in as runner up. O'Brien is a love to hate entity that rubs me up the wrong on a daily basis, has some good points but are for the most the utterings of a over privileged hypocritical wanker with lefty liberal credentials that seems to live within a completely different realm of reality to most of his listeners. Given all that we've both said, LBC is probably the best radio station out there and has been for decades, wouldn't you agree?

Guest DingTheRioja

LBC?

Thankfully I live in a real part of the world... and don't listen to a "real" radio station, I only listen to my own music or "interent radios" like 8tracks etc where I can choose the music and not have a single fucking "DJ" wanking himself over either himself or the latest media slut...

I was at the point of noming Nick Abbot instead of the Steve Allen atrocity as Nick Abbott is the second most load of crap on LBC. Maybe that's why his show is slotted at the dead of night where he can offend as few people as possible with his inane shit stinking puerile crap talk. Ian Collins is the best thing since slice bread on the station with James O'Brien coming in as runner up. O'Brien is a love to hate entity that rubs me up the wrong on a daily basis, has some good points but are for the most the utterings of a over privileged hypocritical wanker with lefty liberal credentials that seems to live within a completely different realm of reality to most of his listeners. Given all that we've both said, LBC is probably the best radio station out there and has been for decades, wouldn't you agree?

I don't think I like your tone. 

Guest Gong Farmer

I don't think I like your tone. 

Whereas I couldn't give a flying fuck about your paper thin sensibilities you loathsome Nick Abbot's cock sucking cunt-up. 

Guest Gong Farmer

LBC has to one of the best as it doesn't play any music,thereby doesn't play the utter x-factor shite that passes for music these days.

I think it's got the perfect balance when it comes to it's inhouse presenters, left/centre/right. Nothing like the bias BBC that only 'allows' a leftist agenda with wank hand picked leftist presenters shoving their wank leftist ideology down it's brain washed listeners throats. LBC is for the more discerning and free thinking class of cunt. 

• 4 years later...
Guest Hippy67

Let's be honest, LBC's Steve Allen is as thick as pig shit.  He prides himself (am I allowed to mention 'pride'?) on having no qualifications and believe me it shows.  At the moment he seems intent on climbing up the arse of that other tosser James O'Brien who always reminds me of the 5th form 'wannabe' (why use three words when 30 will do?  Because it 'smartifies' me and I might stand a chance of getting a girlfriend). 

I am going to join this forum because of this. 

Steve allen is a bitchy playground jelouse little faggot who cunt off zlist people. If you dont like them dont read about them or watch them.I drive to work in silence rather than listen to his gay fuck collapsed mouth poof out his guff. Bring back aids. 

1 hour ago, Red said:

I am going to join this forum because of this. 

Steve allen is a bitchy playground jelouse little faggot who cunt off zlist people. If you dont like them dont read about them or watch them.I drive to work in silence rather than listen to his gay fuck collapsed mouth poof out his guff. Bring back aids. 

Well Red, reading your first post, I've come to the conclusion that you are a colossal cunt. Welcome aboard 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

A massive Gaylord who never actually makes it specific on air. The last time I heard this cunt he was gushing about his “special friend”, Dale Winton, who had recently snuffed it. Like all poofs he can never stop talking about himself and manages to squeeze 3 hours a day out of going to the supermarket, reading the tabloids and watching trash telly.

If ever there was a cunt nicking a living it’s this latter day Kenneth Williams. Fuck knows who listens to this shit........sad old benders like himself I imagine.

• 2 months later...
Guest Tronald Dump

It's like listening to a bitter Dale Won-ton. He's the epitome of an ineffectual affected grape farming fecker who wishes people would take him seriously whilst wondering how much longer he can get away with his plum-gobbling dirty-washing-public-airing filth mouth.

14 hours ago, Tronald Dump said:

It's like listening to a bitter Dale Won-ton. He's the epitome of an ineffectual affected grape farming fecker who wishes people would take him seriously whilst wondering how much longer he can get away with his plum-gobbling dirty-washing-public-airing filth mouth.

I’m guessing you and him have had a lovers tiff then?