CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Free snatch

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

So to have a minor disagreement with a moderator or admin gets you a 24 hour ban. I thought forums were where differences were discussed and opinions reached by open debate, but hey ho what do I know?

So to have a minor disagreement with a moderator or admin gets you a 24 hour ban. I thought forums were where differences were discussed and opinions reached by open debate, but hey ho what do I know?

Far from being a "minor disagreement" this was the culmination of an issue that has being going on for several weeks and stems, in the main part, on my position with regards to new punters. Four or five punters had reservations and made there grumbles known but, by and large, moved on. I have to say I'm amazed. All I asked was that a small minority of self-appointed welcoming committee members cease and desist their activities. As Newbie trashing was a tiny amount of their output one would have thought that this was not too much of an ask. Unfortunately, two punters would not let the issue go and started sniping away at every mod action I subsequently took. Every anti-forum mod cliché was used; inconsistent moderation, too severe moderation, moderator devoid of a sense of humour, or humour was too sarcastic, alluding to dictatorships..... I can go on. Not content with constantly whining on the boards I understand one or maybe both punters directly approached some of the other mods and made a nuisance of themselves by blubbing away as to how unfair their lot was.

Guys get a grip, this is a small "bitch 'n' moan' site. Stop droning on and look at the bigger picture rather than your own perverse need to pick on new punters.

Edited by Mrs Roops