CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Naming storms

Guest MikeD

Storm fucking Desmond!! Give me a fucking break,I find that if I  either switch on the TV or a website comes up and I see "storm Desmond hits uk' I just fucking switch off,until it hits my fucking house I can't even be bothered to see who's getting rain or wind, these cunts need a good drop kick to the gonads. 

3 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Storm fucking Desmond!! Give me a fucking break,I find that if I  either switch on the TV or a website comes up and I see "storm Desmond hits uk' I just fucking switch off,until it hits my fucking house I can't even be bothered to see who's getting rain or wind, these cunts need a good drop kick to the gonads. 

Saw it on the news today, apparently the met office go through a "genuine scientific process" in naming storms.

Fuck knows what it was because that point I drop-kicked my fucking telly.

Why is it that whenever there's a village that has flooded, you always see some smug cunt in a canoe or rowing boat paddling along. Does every village have a smug cunt with a canoe that have replaced the traditional 'village idiot' of old? Or is it the same cunt who listens to weather reports and then bombs up the motorway with the boat just to get their smug fucking Chevy Chase on the tv?

Guest DingTheRioja
On 05/12/2015, 21:03:41, MikeD said:

Saw it on the news today, apparently the met office go through a "genuine scientific process" in naming storms.

Fuck knows what it was because that point I drop-kicked my fucking telly.

I thought it was a public poll?

Chav-tastic...!

On 05/12/2015, 23:28:04, camberwell gypsy said:

Why is it that whenever there's a village that has flooded, you always see some smug cunt in a canoe or rowing boat paddling along. Does every village have a smug cunt with a canoe that have replaced the traditional 'village idiot' of old? Or is it the same cunt who listens to weather reports and then bombs up the motorway with the boat just to get their smug fucking Chevy Chase on the tv?

I think the BBC news employ him to get the hot food delivered... don't want another Simonstonegate now do we....?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest luke swarm
On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2015‎ ‎18‎:‎13‎:‎14, luke swarm said:

more Americanisation bollocks....its not like we get hurricanes or tornadoes here in comparison to them so I cannot see any other reason.

Can you imagine Storm Judge.... a bit wet and dies after a disappointingly brief squall or Storm Frank, blows and blows but no one really gives a fuck as they know it is all  just a bit of hot air.

I was just Joking you Cunts.......I did not meant it to be taken seriously.

Storm Frank is on its way, in a way its apt I suppose.....just when you think it cannot get worse.... Frank turns up and starts pissing about annoying everyone further.

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/dec/28/storm-frank-heavy-rain-met-office-uk

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

I was just Joking you Cunts.......I did not meant it to be taken seriously.

Storm Frank is on its way, in a way its apt I suppose.....just when you think it cannot get worse.... Frank turns up and starts pissing about annoying everyone further.

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/dec/28/storm-frank-heavy-rain-met-office-uk

Probably thinks it's better than any other storm and no matter what happens, it always returns.

Guest DingTheRioja

I bet Storm Frank is a bit wet, full of hot air, no-one wants him near them, and they'll all be glad when he flounces off into the North Atlantic....

Damn, I'm good!!

Do these cunts realise how fucking stupid they sound reporting on "storm frank"?, storm frank this storm frank that,just Fuck off you fucking puppets,grow some bollocks and tell whoever is telling you to say this to get fucked.it's americanised bullshit

Guest DingTheRioja
33 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Do these cunts realise how fucking stupid they sound reporting on "storm frank"?, storm frank this storm frank that,just Fuck off you fucking puppets,grow some bollocks and tell whoever is telling you to say this to get fucked.it's americanised bullshit

Sounds as fucking stupid as Tyson Fury...

I am currently sat at home watching "Storm Frank" There is a breeze and a bit of rain. Methinks some cunts are overreacting. Those puffs at the Met Office really are fucking divas if this is their idea of a real storm.

It is raining a bit and breezy. Got it yet you cunts

Just now, Manky said:

I am currently sat at home watching " Storm Frank" There is a breeze and a bit of rain. Methinks some cunts are overreacting. Those puffs at the Met Office really are fucking divas if this is their idea of a real storm.

It is raining a bit and breezy. Got it yet you cunts

Stay safe Manky, even that irksome little poof, storm Frank could cause a risk.Afterall, I imagine that all it would take is one of your farts from your cavernous cum drenched arse to blow down the walls of your wendy house.

40 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Stay safe Manky, even that irksome little poof, storm Frank could cause a risk.Afterall, I imagine that all it would take is one of your farts from your cavernous cum drenched arse to blow down the walls of your wendy house.

Your knowledge of the effects of disgusting bum love seems a bit too detailed for it to be mere conjecture. What is "normal in Norfolk" may explain this.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, nocti said:

Being called Frank, can we assume it will hang around longer than necessary before returning at a later date under a different name?

More like Morecambe and Wise, repeated 26 times, but only 1 joke....

..but with less jokes..

• 4 weeks later...

I see a gigantic storm front is sweeping across the North-Eastern US today, dumping up to 2 feet of snow, and the airports and schools are already closed. The worst thing about this storm however, is that IT HASN'T GOT A FUCKING NAME! How are the poor backward American cunts going to cope?

Given the total whiteout they're predicting, I suggest they call it "Storm Oscar". There's already a hashtag for that.