CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stephanie Guthrie and her friends

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Ahriman
1 minute ago, Admin said:

With postings from 3 different providers in 3 different locations today that a Tornado fighter pilot couldn't cover in time to make the comments from, you also will be joining the others. Give my regards to Properkhunt.

Even if you strike us all down Admin, will shall return, greater and more powerful then you could possibly imagine. I'll get my coat...

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This is a fucking outrage!

I don't agree. There are those who hide behind the proxies and use more than one id to foment arguments and throw shit at decent contributors. If you knew who has been pulling your pisser the last few months you would agree.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Admin said:

With postings from 3 different providers in 3 different locations today that a Tornado fighter pilot couldn't cover in time to make the comments from, you also will be joining the others. Give my regards to Properkhunt.

To set the record straight I have just received an email from Properkhunt. He had been asked by Frank to apologise in a PM conversation for accusing him of using multi Id's. It turns out he was right. So I am off to eat some humble pie and will release poor old Proper from the cooler.

Just now, Admin said:

I don't agree. There are those who hide behind the proxies and use more than one id to foment arguments and throw shit at decent contributors. If you knew who has been pulling your pisser the last few months you would agree.

I suspect you're right. Any clues?

2 minutes ago, Admin said:

More twists and turns , this site is turning into a second rate soap opera. I imagine Frank as a dirty den type character,  by that I mean a sad cunt wanking off into a Web cam.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Admin said:

To set the record straight I have just received an email from Properkhunt. He had been asked by Frank to apologise in a PM conversation for accusing him of using multi Id's. It turns out he was right. So I am off to eat some humble pie and will release poor old Proper from the cooler.

Come on Adders, name and shame the cunt(s)!

48 minutes ago, Admin said:

I wouldn't gloat if I were you. I have been going through a few things and there is a match with Punkape, although just the once, one week apart from the same mobile device. Properkhunt has been relieved of his moderator duties for 24 hours, so you will join him in the cooler for 24 hours. You just can't get the staff.

Now back in the UK using proxy in the cooler for 24 hours.

All this proxy and mobile device bollocks is all over my head, but can't you make it 24 years?

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

All this proxy and mobile device bollocks is all over my head, but can't you make it 24 years?

Thank fuck for that, I thought it was just me.

Guest luke swarm

Multi IDs and people creating arguments and pulling pissers......what a fucking sad state of affairs some people's lives are.....can you imagine  what they are like away from the keyboard.......however it does raise an interesting question......is anyone actually bothered what is said and heard on this site....how fucking sad would you have to be.  It's just a pisstake and if some sad cunts want to create arguments using opposing views then fucking let them.....personally could not give a toss.

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Multi IDs and people creating arguments and pulling pissers......what a fucking sad state of affairs some people's lives are.....can you imagine  what they are like away from the keyboard.......however it does raise an interesting question......is anyone actually bothered what is said and heard on this site....how fucking sad would you have to be.  It's just a pisstake and if some sad cunts want to create arguments using opposing views then fucking let them.....personally could not give a toss.

Fuck me, I try not to.

Just now, luke swarm said:

.what a fucking sad state of affairs some people's lives are.....can you imagine  what they are like away from the keyboard.......however it does raise an interesting question......is anyone actually bothered what is said and heard on this site....how fucking sad would you have to be.  It's just a pisstake and if some sad cunts want to create arguments using opposing views then fucking let them.....personally could not give a toss.

There's actually only two people posting, Luke. You're one, and the rest of us are all various parts of Frank's warped psyche.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Decimus said:

There's actually only two people posting, Luke. You're one, and the rest of us are all various parts of Frank's warped psyche.

Fuck off Frank.

1 hour ago, Admin said:

And Hola is not up to much, so please stop using it.

For the record, since you've made a public accusation, I'm not using Hola, or any other proxy. I'm using an Opera browser (without "Turbo mode" engaged.)

I did use Tor, and still do religiously, for every other site except this one. 

Please PM me to address any concerns you may have. I am genuinely posting from where my current IP indicates, but if you make that public I'm out of here.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Hmm. Really? It's a regular "thing", that cunts actually take the time to fuck about with tor/proxies to slip other IDs in, attempt to then maintain consistency with locations, then take further time to post/respond over several IDs? Fuck me. Awful convoluted. At least there's a great payoff .... Er...

Fucking all I can do to bother with one. 

33 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

For the record, since you've made a public accusation, I'm not using Hola, or any other proxy. I'm using an Opera browser (without "Turbo mode" engaged.)

I did use Tor, and still do religiously, for every other site except this one. 

Please PM me to address any concerns you may have. I am genuinely posting from where my current IP indicates, but if you make that public I'm out of here.

Our learned fiend Mr Ratcum tried to weasel his way back on here recently. When pulled up he said you advised him about Hola and the IP board's inability to detect it. You were wrong, he is a grass and a Nazi and should never be trusted. Don't worry about where you live, I don't know exactly where it is, as you know an IP address tracker narrows it to a near vicinity. If the info is correct, I see why you would want to keep it quiet.

8 minutes ago, Admin said:

Our learned fiend Mr Ratcum tried to weasel his way back on here recently. When pulled up he said you advised him about Hola and the IP board's inability to detect it. You were wrong, he is a grass and a Nazi and should never be trusted. Don't worry about where you live, I don't know exactly where it is, as you know an IP address tracker narrows it to a near vicinity. If the info is correct, I see why you would want to keep it quiet.

Yeah..... Down with the  rat-weasel .

11 minutes ago, Admin said:

Blimey, he is a cunt, isn't he? Who'd have thought that Nazis couldn't be trusted?

I use Hola occasionally to livestream various sports feeds, and to post on some IPS-based boards in the US. The free version only has a limited number of servers so it is quite easy to detect, and although the premium service is better it's still capable of discovery. The bastard thing will also hijack your connection if you leave the browser running, so it gets used very sparingly.