CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another cunt from overseas.

Eddie

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, deebom said:

Pele isn't impotent. He has to say that or he would permanently be up to his neck in uber hot, poverty stricken Brazilian minge.

Paternity test requests as well. 

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's funny, Jacko. Even without your "help" after three days back I would still have been top of the weekly popularity board that you are twattishly obsessed with. What are you actually trying to achieve with your little demonstration?  You are a fucking irrelevance and a fucking has-never- been. It's nice that you are obsessed with your betters, but as a filthy, jock exile, you should recognise that you're just as unwanted on this site as you are in England. So fuck off the site, and fuck off out of England, you dirty fucking Scotch cunt .

Stupid fucking cunt. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bill Stickers
On 2/7/2016 at 4:46 PM, Manky said:

If we shut all the universities, I am sure we could survive having a shortage of unemployable wankers with degrees in Media Studies and Politics and Economics. The best bit would be that these tools with an over inflated sense of entitlement would be fucked.

I'm just catching up on a few threads I missed during my absence, and I found this little gem from our favourite northern fuckwit. You really are a walking, talking stereotype of an unedcuated, class-obsessed, stunted, ape-like northerner aren't you?

I bet you frequently end up nearly boring students to death in Fallowfield who happen to stumble into the same boozer as you, with your interminable rants about how you attended the 'university of life', and it didn't do you any harm, before buying your 15th stella of the afternoon with your giro money and pissing your tracksuit bottoms.

Where the fuck do you think all the country's doctors, architects, pilots, and people who build and maintain all the technology that makes our lives so comfortable got educated? That's right, at fucking university, you moronic, bellend chomping r-tard. 

Just because you dropped out of school at 13 to find scrap metal down the canal doesn't mean everyone else should have to waste their lives away with the same shocking levels of literacy and bigotry. 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

According to the left, the NHS is run by immigrants from bongo bongo land. 

Yes, the nurses are the ones in charge. Not the doctors or the consultants or managers. In the words of Frank, my other multi ID, "idiot."

19 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm just catching up on a few threads I missed during my absence, and I found this little gem from our favourite northern fuckwit. You really are a walking, talking stereotype of an unedcuated, class-obsessed, stunted, ape-like northerner aren't you?

I bet you frequently end up nearly boring students to death in Fallowfield who happen to stumble into the same boozer as you, with your interminable rants about how you attended the 'university of life', and it didn't do you any harm, before buying your 15th stella of the afternoon with your giro money and pissing your tracksuit bottoms.

Where the fuck do you think all the country's doctors, architects, pilots, and people who build and maintain all the technology that makes our lives so comfortable got educated? That's right, at fucking university, you moronic, bellend chomping r-tard. 

Just because you dropped out of school at 13 to find scrap metal down the canal doesn't mean everyone else should have to waste their lives away with the same shocking levels of literacy and bigotry. 

To be fair to the northern savage, every now and again through some unexplainable mystery of the cosmos, he does come out with some decent quips. I assume that it's some variation of the infinite (northern) monkey theorem.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Decimus said:

To be fair to the northern savage, every now and again through some unexplainable mystery of the cosmos, he does come out with some decent quips. I assume that it's some variation of the infinite (northern) monkey theorem.

Yes, its strange, I actually quite like Manky for some reason, but only when he's not going all Nick Griffin on us.

I read my post back and toned down the venom slightly actually. I think its a bit like when you have a dog, and it nips you, but you can't really get angry at it because its done some funny shit in the past from time to time, like rub its arse along your neighbours' carpet.

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Manky was being slightly satirical, sometimes he can do this very well and is funny, other times he can be a bit OTT. Bill, as usual took it literally and went into full Alan Partridge mode with added unnecessary nastiness.

On 07/02/2016 at 5:00 PM, MikeD said:

46 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Where the fuck do you think all the country's doctors, architects, pilots, and people who build and maintain all the technology that makes our lives so comfortable got educated? That's right, at fucking university, you moronic, bellend chomping r-tard

India, China, Pakistan, Brazil, Portugal, Spain. Fucking everywhere.

My doctor is called Patel. Rumour has it he does an Elvis tribute act under the name of...you guessed it...PatElvis.

I may go and see my doctor as I am suffering from an annoying little condition I can't seem to shake off. I hear it was bought back from Malaya where it crawled out of a shithouse when nobody was looking. Surprised the obnoxious little turd had a passport.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Manky was being slightly satirical, sometimes he can do this very well and is funny, other times he can be a bit OTT. Bill, as usual took it literally and went into full Alan Partridge mode with added unnecessary nastiness.

I've realised why I find you such a miserable old bag.

Its not that we don't share the same sense of humour, meaning I don't find anything you post funny. The reason is quite the opposite. I find you so utterly humourless because you don't even try to post anything funny on here, ever.

You never nominate or contribute anything, let alone throw around an insult or two. If you're not rushing to the defence of other members (who are perfectly able to defend themselves), you're just offering these utterly miserable critiques of what others post.

I cannot fathom why you even bother logging on here, your presence is null.

7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I've realised why I find you such a miserable old bag.

Its not that we don't share the same sense of humour, meaning I don't find anything you post funny. The reason is quite the opposite. I find you so utterly humourless because you don't even try to post anything funny on here, ever.

You never nominate or contribute anything, let alone throw around an insult or two. If you're not rushing to the defence of other members (who are perfectly able to defend themselves), you're just offering these utterly miserable critiques of what others post.

I cannot fathom why you even bother logging on here, your presence is null.

Loving the new profile pic bill, he is also a hero of mine.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Loving the new profile pic bill, he is also a hero of mine.

Glad you like it old chap.

Just wondering if you also have any feedback on my posting style? Too much nastiness? Maybe even too little nastiness? God, am I really like Alan Partridge, missing the satire?

I'm insecure here Eddie, help us out. 

6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Just wondering if you also have any feedback on my posting style? Too much nastiness? Maybe even too little nastiness? God, am I really like Alan Partridge, missing the satire?

He said "Bill, I believe this is killing me"

As the smile ran away from his face.

"Well I'm sure that I could be a movie star, If I could get out of this place".

4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Bill you've gone soft, the old stickers who used to joust with the mighty Fatty would not give a fig what other cunts thought of them. I can only assume admin has you on a very short leash. 

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Insecurities aside, you actually fathom very little Bill. Kick off as much as you like - it don't alter a thing. Ho-hum,

They say reading broadens the mind. I'll go back and read a few of your legendary noms and one-liners and get back to you. Can't imagine it will take very long, so hold tight.

Guest nobgobbler
On 07/02/2016 at 5:44 PM, DingTheRioja said:

Raci------ aw fuck it...

Send the cunt back home with a letter demanding repayment of the Scholarship citing himself as the reason he couldn't possibly accept any money from a "racist colonial" and that it impinges on his human rights, therefore unless he repays the scholarship, in full and with interest, he will be put on trial for racism against black africans... and fraud...

I just read this out to my black friend sat beside me. Guess what he said. "If he gets the statue demolished he will probably get a fucking award for it. Why are foreign racist cunts never treated in the same way as local racist cunts?" We both agree with your solution to his problem and think the cunt should be shown the fucking door.