CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stobart Spotters

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Simple pleasures for simple cunts, much like a load of simple cunts talking shit and puffing their chests out on anonymous websites. Whatever floats your boat.

Has the judge hacked your account you fucking pleb-end?

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Fuck off Pablo fucking Escobar , every cunt on here is just as big of a loser as cunts wasting their time spotting lorries or trains or whatever. 

I'd rather spend my time smashing back class As than knocking one out to early 20th century eugenics like your good self.

Eddie, we had a fairly amicable truce going on. We may despise each other, but we both know we are the heavy hitters at the proverbial poker table. Let's bust out the shitmunchers first before we go head-to-head.

7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'd rather spend my time smashing back class As than knocking one out to early 20th century eugenics like your good self.

Eddie, we had a fairly amicable truce going on. We may despise each other, but we both know we are the heavy hitters at the proverbial poker table. Let's bust out the shitmunchers first before we go head-to-head.

Eh ? I have always quite enjoyed your posts bill, a little hurt to be truthful.

11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Fuck off Pablo fucking Escobar , every cunt on  here is just as big of a loser as cunts wasting their time spotting lorries or trains or whatever. 

Im one of lifes also rans and dont give a fuck.  We all end up dead. I am older than Michael Jackson, Elvis and Maddie McCann were. My motto. Enjoy life. Be a cunt

13 minutes ago, Punkape said:

They just kill the slags from Manchester

So you go down Fairfield Street all tarted up do you. Some of them taxi drivers seem to like brass. The saddest case you will see could me next years X Factor winner with a cracking sob story

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

So you go down Fairfield Street all tarted up do you. Some of them taxi drivers seem to like brass. The saddest case you will see could me next years X Factor winner with a cracking sob story

Or a sobbing crack story if you've been anywhere near them, you riddled northern dirt bag. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

More from Whalley Range laterr on .......  

You seem obsessed with my home city. Are you bored now Desperate Houswives from Cheshire have fucked off back down the salt mines you stuoid tit.

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Eh ? I have always quite enjoyed your posts bill, a little hurt to be truthful.

I still haven't gotten over the comment where you accused me of being an invasive garden watching, shed critiquing cunt. Time is a healer though. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Now then Quince, You know very well that we slap the damn blackguard around the chops with a lace handkerchief, then challenge said scoundrel to a duel.

That's "demmed", you oik. I've just finished watching the excellent Kubrick "Barry Lyndon", which was full of that shit, and I must say serious competition for my number 1 movie ever. Not sure how it's escaped me till now but fuck me it's a cracker.

13 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

That's "demmed", you oik. I've just finished watching the excellent Kubrick "Barry Lyndon", which was full of that shit, and I must say serious competition for my number 1 movie ever. Not sure how it's escaped me till now but fuck me it's a cracker.

That's one of my favourite films quince. I love it. Ok so you have O'Neal's dodgy Irish accent but still a cracker.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's one of my favourite films quince. I love it. Ok so you have O'Neal's dodgy Irish accent but still a cracker.

Respect. Hug me my boy, for we'll never meet again.fucking hell, I cannot shake that drum/violin/ whatever tune that continues through the whole movie. Dum dum, Dee dum dum. It is fabulous.  Actually the more I think of it , I do beleive it is my numero uno. There is so much that strikes a cord with Quincys pretence of Irish caddery.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Respect. Hug me my boy, for we'll never meet again.fucking hell, I cannot shake that drum/violin/ whatever tune that continues through the whole movie. Dum dum, Dee dum dum. It is fabulous.  Actually the more I think of it , I do beleive it is my numero uno. There is so much that strikes a cord with Quincys pretence of Irish caddery.

Plus it's good seeing rossiter looking like a faggot then shot. With a good plugget of tow.

21 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Try and get Thackeray's novel that the films based on. Further adventures of Redmond Barry I think its called. Read it years ago

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Try and get Thackeray's novel that the films based on. Further adventures of Redmond Barry I think its called. Read it years ago

I thought it was rakes progress?