CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Matthew ingham & Kim Ager, a pair of total CUNTS!

and

32 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Not sure whether it was nommed

The less-than-grammatical "Kill then kill them slowly...bastards" by Dan German on 4th February. As noted in post 6 on page 1, you blind cunt. (No offence, don't curse me.)

3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

You fucking idiot r-soles. Repeat bollocks, and recent at that.

I can imagine you reading this story in a week-old copy of the Daily Mail, found in the shitters of an office block you were stripping copper from late last night.

Hands trembling with excitement at 24 carat Corner nomination material, "yes" you thought' "yes! The lads on the corner will loves this! By extension, they might even love me!"

And now you feel like a right fucking berk, sat in the corner of the Internet cafe blubbing about how an opportunity for acceptance has once again passed you by.

Must try harder. 1/10. Wrist slitting recommended.

firm but fair

3 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Its a fucking long list...

There's the banjo serenader, and the others of his race,
And the piano-organist — I've got him on the list!
And the people who eat peppermint and puff it in your face,
They never would be missed — they never would be missed!
Then the idiot who praises, with enthusiastic tone,
All centuries but this, and every country but his own;
And the lady from the provinces, who dresses like a guy,
And who "doesn't think she dances, but would rather like to try";
And that singular anomaly, the lady novelist...

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

There's the banjo serenader, and the others of his race,
And the piano-organist — I've got him on the list!
And the people who eat peppermint and puff it in your face,
They never would be missed — they never would be missed!
Then the idiot who praises, with enthusiastic tone,
All centuries but this, and every country but his own;
And the lady from the provinces, who dresses like a guy,
And who "doesn't think she dances, but would rather like to try";
And that singular anomaly, the lady novelist...

Fucking hell Bawsey its only 19.53 French time. Whatever you are on can you tell me whats printed on the label. You know , the big papery thing on the front of the bottle. I MUST have some.

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Breakfast of champions.

I've never actually tried it, I'm not even sure they sell it down here. But I've heard some fantastical tales of balmy Glaswegian nights seen through Buckfast soaked goggles. I'm curious to give it a go so it might be time to go on a bucky and irn bru hunt.

5 hours ago, r-soles said:

This pair of cunts stole and sold laptops from a cancer ward where their terminally ill son was being treated.

A judge told cuntish Kim Ager and Matthew Ingham: “It is difficult to find a word that describes just how despicable this offending was, you are total CUNTS!”

But what was worse, the parents, from Keighley, West Yorks, tried to pin the blame for the theft of the computers and video equipment on their ten-year-old son, who was being treated for neuroblastoma - a cancer which attacks the central nervous system.

Could you find a better example of cuntishness? (well, probably, but I can't be arsed right now)

Matthew Ingham arrives at Leeds Crown CourtKim Ager arrives at Leeds Crown Court

Arseholes...... how many pairs of cufflinks do you have?

On 26 February 2016 at 1:38 PM, Decimus said:

Indeed, and they were no doubt grassed by one of their own.

Subtle, but undeniably a top stealth cunting. Like a ricin laced umbrella nudging the unaware recipient from a safe distance to watch the cunt crumble and die. If said cunt wasn't too stupid to realise he was being targeted. 

6 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Subtle, but undeniably a top stealbeingnting. Like a ricin laced umb rella nudging the unaware recipient from a safe distance to watch the cunt crumble and die. If said cunt wasn't too stupid to realise he was being targeted. 

He's a stupid cunt, bubbaloo, so to make sure he realises he's being cunted, this is just for him:

Ding, you multi-quoting, tedious, drivel spewing boring cunt. No one, besides possibly MikeD, finds anything you have to say interesting. Everything you post is monotonous fucking never ending drivel. You are persisting with your dreadful multi-quoting system, even though numerous people have pointed out it makes you look like a fucking lazy simpleton.

Why are you still hanging about like a bad smell? Get funny or fuck off.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's a stupid cunt, bubbaloo, so to make sure he realises he's being cunted, this is just for him:

Ding, you multi-quoting, tedious, drivel spewing boring cunt. No one, besides possibly MikeD, finds anything you have to say interesting. Everything you post is monotonous fucking never ending drivel. You are persisting with your dreadful multi-quoting system, even though numerous people have pointed out it makes you look like a fucking lazy simpleton.

You still spewing shit abuse out thinking you're funny?

QC must be laughing his tits off at you, his pet toothless rabid toy poodle....

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can't believe everyone else missed this, either that or they just wished the cunt was dead already and had moved on. 

I shall not settle until I have a gold/plated obituaries page from the Yorkshire evening rag hanging proudly on my wall confirming the fact. 

43 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What have I told you before about stalking me?

Just let it go.