CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest deebom

Just now, Ape said:

I'm sure, deep inside the little clockwork mechanism that resides between your ears, that you honestly believe you are funny. To those of us equipped with real brains, you're just a repetitive, stupid, thick fucking cunt. 

Ready meals for 2 was it ?

......and real brains shop in Tesco.

5 minutes ago, Manky said:

Call me a cunt for this if you wish but I am posting this.

Roman chariots were pulled by 2 horses. Jigs were used to simplify manufacture to give standard wheel spacing.Years later, stagecoaches used the same jig size so the wheels would run in ruts worn by roman chariots and their successors.Railways used the same jigs because they existed, both here and later in the US of A. Morton Thiokol, who made the Solid Fuel Boosters had to transport the boosters by rail, so the size was limited by the size of a single track tunnel.Therefore, the specifications (size,weight) were related to the width of two horses arses.

I accept this is material likely to lead to a massive cunting so bring it on you cunts

Thats interesting to know,seriously.

I'll still call you a cunt though,just as you maybe expected.

You cunt.

1 hour ago, deebom said:

The dog thread made me think.

Why don't scientists do stuff that people want? Like making dogs live longer. Imagine a dog that lived for 50 years. Or a cat, or any other pet of your choice. That's useful, and would be great PR for the boffins.

Why don't they design a shoe that never wears out? Or Coke that doesn't go flat? I'm sure there are millions of useful things these cunts could do, that aren't really that hard.

Who really gives a fuck if they proved the existence of some fucking planet that no ones ever going to see? Or discovered that atoms are infinite like the universe? What fucking use is that to any cunt? Oh great, they've discovered the cause of yet another fucking strain of cancer. Put some more effort into making a Mars Bar that doesn't melt in your pocket..

"Look everyone, we've built a rocket."

"Great, we can go on holiday to the Moon."

"Er, well... No."

"What, why not? Why cant we go on holiday to the Moon?"

"Well, it doesn't go that far, it just goes into space a little bit..."

"Just goes into space a little bit? What kind of cunt builds a rocket that only goes into space a little bit?"

"Er well... We havnt thought that far ahead yet..."

There really is a whole load of stuff these cunts should be doing, but they're not. Why is no one asking questions?

A pencil that doesn't need sharpening would be good.

Good one DB. Also what use was that huge fucking donut in Switzerland's purpose? Got some silly name but by all accounts if they'd fucked up the whole planet would have basically collapsed.

10 minutes ago, Ape said:

It's the Large Hadron Collider. Let's leave it at that.

Mad scientists play thing.  I love watching them freaking out about the possibility, a fart on an oscilloscope might possibly suggest something may hint at some theoretical possibility of something suspected of maybe existing in theory. Perhaps.

Just now, Manky said:

Mad scientists play thing.  I love watching them freaking out about the possibility, a fart on an oscilloscope might possibly suggest something may hint at some theoretical possibility of something suspected of maybe existing in theory. Perhaps.

Bend over - it's Tokamak time...... 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I motion that you should be trussed up, dunked in the village pond, and if you float-witch you be! And it's barbecue time. Reading this backward shite convinces me to start gathering kindling already, you drivelling oik. 

Really, this is bollocks, you thick cunt you. Every advance we have had and benefit from is down to advances of science and understanding, and if they are seemingly without immediate application, it is because they are at the forefront, if you can get your pea seagull brain around this, fuckstick.

I wish someone would invent a cunt seeking projectile I could fire out my window and be assured of it blasting your brains into your spam dinner you utter fucking cretin.

You're a total fucking cunt QC. (thought i'd get that in before this...)

Good work QC,

You complete and utter cunt, ( need to balance the universe or it will implode)

54 minutes ago, Manky said:

Call me a cunt for this if you wish but I am posting this.

Roman chariots were pulled by 2 horses. Jigs were used to simplify manufacture to give standard wheel spacing.Years later, stagecoaches used the same jig size so the wheels would run in ruts worn by roman chariots and their successors.Railways used the same jigs because they existed, both here and later in the US of A. Morton Thiokol, who made the Solid Fuel Boosters had to transport the boosters by rail, so the size was limited by the size of a single track tunnel.Therefore, the specifications (size,weight) were related to the width of two horses arses.

I accept this is material likely to lead to a massive cunting so bring it on you cunts

And what the fuck has that got to do with a horses arse and... er... fuck... yeah yeah, clever cunt... cunt.

43 minutes ago, Ape said:

It's the Large Hadron Collider. Let's leave it at that.

Is that anything to do with Hadrons Wall and Mankys post?

6 hours ago, Ape said:

I guess I was being a fool making a serious comment in the first place. I won't be continuing discussing this matter so let's just drop it.

5 hours ago, Ape said:

I'm sure, deep inside the little clockwork mechanism that resides between your ears, that you honestly believe you are funny. To those of us equipped with real brains, you're just a repetitive, stupid, thick fucking cunt. 

Ape if these cunts think you fathers death is cause for amusement, then they truly are fucking sad wankers. However as a nuclear scientist, if he is looking down I would imagine the comments from retards on here would not cause him too much concern.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Ape if these cunts think you fathers death is cause for amusement, then they truly are fucking sad wankers. However as a nuclear scientist, if he is looking down I would imagine the comments from retards on here would not cause him too much concern.

Edward, you cunt, aside from a minor hint at Godzilla involvement, I was mostly remarking, as I've said, on the injustice suffered by some professions losing their titles permanently upon retirement,while others seem to be allowed to wear them forever, such as say, respectively, train drivers and pilots. The latter do not ever fuck up about it. It seems to be the case that some of the times- not on every case-this is in direct proportion to the smugness of the cunts profession involved. Possibly "smugness" isn't as accurate as "pride", but there you go.

That said, when you arise for your heroin breakfast, I do hope you trip at the top of your stairs and go face first though a glass door, you mincing cunt.

Guest deebom

Well fuck you all then. Especially you Cockfingers you cunt.

"My father was a scientist."

"My mum was a teacher."

This is Punkape levels of fantasy.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, deebom said:

The dog thread made me think.

Why don't scientists do stuff that people want? Like making dogs live longer. Imagine a dog that lived for 50 years. Or a cat, or any other pet of your choice. That's useful, and would be great PR for the boffins.

Why don't they design a shoe that never wears out? Or Coke that doesn't go flat? I'm sure there are millions of useful things these cunts could do, that aren't really that hard.

Who really gives a fuck if they proved the existence of some fucking planet that no ones ever going to see? Or discovered that atoms are infinite like the universe? What fucking use is that to any cunt? Oh great, they've discovered the cause of yet another fucking strain of cancer. Put some more effort into making a Mars Bar that doesn't melt in your pocket..

"Look everyone, we've built a rocket."

"Great, we can go on holiday to the Moon."

"Er, well... No."

"What, why not? Why cant we go on holiday to the Moon?"

"Well, it doesn't go that far, it just goes into space a little bit..."

"Just goes into space a little bit? What kind of cunt builds a rocket that only goes into space a little bit?"

"Er well... We havnt thought that far ahead yet..."

There really is a whole load of stuff these cunts should be doing, but they're not. Why is no one asking questions?

A pencil that doesn't need sharpening would be good.

DB, I note a rightfully embarrassed silence from your quarter. I sincerely hope you've had your thinking cap on and are about to dazzle us with a cunting beyond belief, or I fear you are in difficulties.

2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

That said, when you arise for your heroin breakfast, I do hope you trip at the top of your stairs and go face first though a glass door, you mincing cunt.

Fuck you cunt. You are way off the mark. Valium washed down with dark rum, looking out on the Arabian Sea. I hope your freezing your nuts off in whatever shop doorway in Glasgow you are calling home tonight. 

40 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Fuck you cunt. You are way off the mark. Valium washed down with dark rum, looking out on the Arabian Sea. I hope your freezing your nuts off in whatever shop doorway in Glasgow you are calling home tonight. 

I'd imagine it's the well-pissed-in doorway of the Sandyford STD Clinic up the less salubrious end of Sauchiehall Street. Sleeping there has the added bonus of saving him a walk in the morning.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
22 minutes ago, scotty said:

I'd give you a like for that baws, but your asbergers would hate the destruction of your 2000 likes symmetry.

19 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Done. I don't give a fuck. 

Yeah but he's now 2001 AD.... he'll be exploding in a teenage fit of angst fuelled jizz...

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

You heartless cunt.

I'm tempted to take it back, just to play with what's left of his tiny mind. Although I'll probably get told off for being a big meanie. 

I think I'll leave it with him, for now, the uncertainty as to whether he remains on 2,001 or 2,000 may be enough to send him into a shit-smearing meltdown. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I'm tempted to take it back, just to play with what's left of his tiny mind. Although I'll probably get told off for being a big meanie. 

I think I'll leave it with him, for now, the uncertainty as to whether he remains on 2,001 or 2,000 may be enough to send him into a shit-smearing meltdown. 

Don't try fucking around with baws, bubbles. Remember what happened to helen. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

That sounds pretty good. Take care what you say over there: you are in danger of being chucked off a roof by some bearded maniacs.