CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Easter Rising Commemorations

Guest DrCunt

Guest JackoTC
36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Or the sectarian Scots, who will scream until they're bitterly blue in the face about having Irish friends in an attempt to hide a lifetime of King Billy bigotry. Apparently, when this is pointed out to them, the automatic defense is an accusation of misattribution. Misattribution, although it is blatantly clear from their words and insinuations exactly what nasty little thoughts are running through their brains. You don't need a direct admission to work them out, no matter how hard they try to weasel out of it.

Fuck sake Deco. Give it up. The Irish issues and Scottish sectarian habits will not be resolved on CC.

You are having your 19th nervous breakdown.

20 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Good call Edders .  Yes the Welsh , now that all their industry has gone it does make one ask 'What are they for ?'. Now that they are all unemployed they will just get even fatter and lazier which will become more of a burden on the good hard working Englishman. Give the leek chewing cunts full independence and a cheque for £ 50 billion and tell them to go fuck their own lard arses.

50 billion?, I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire and allergic to piss. except of course Katherine Jenkins, she can piss on me.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Good call Edders .  Yes the Welsh , now that all their industry has gone it does make one ask 'What are they for ?'. Now that they are all unemployed they will just get even fatter and lazier which will become more of a burden on the good hard working Englishman. Give the leek chewing cunts full independence and a cheque for £ 50 billion and tell them to go fuck their own lard arses.

50 billion?, I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire and allergic to piss. except of course Katherine Jenkins, she can piss on me.

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Posted twice again Edders . Been at the Bleach cocktails a bit early have we ?.  I only said £ 50B as a figure that would help the cunts eat them selves to death. Then the English could take over ( again ) and run it properly. I.E: get the French to fill the fucking place with nuclear power stations. Then everybody who matters is happy.

Guest Manky
9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

This has been a masterclass in watching some poor cunt, in this case Decimus, not knowing that the fight or flight reflex has a point to it. In his mind he is a Spartan, one of the 300. In my mind he has just shown himself to be a complete tit. Well done to all involved. Except the web footed inbred spacker who has the brains of a fucking breeze block and loves in Norfolk. Plastic Irish cunt

Just now, Bubbles said:

Noted. I've always liked you, Edward. 

You know what Bubbles, I am thinking of dropping the black mate out, ten years ago it had a somewhat wow factor, now everyone has a black mate. But if I invited a Taff, I would be back at the top.

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

This has been a masterclass in watching some poor cunt, in this case Decimus, not knowing that the fight or flight reflex has a point to it. In his mind he is a Spartan, one of the 300. In my mind he has just shown himself to be a complete tit. Well done to all involved. Except the web footed inbred spacker who has the brains of a fucking breeze block and loves in Norfolk. Plastic Irish cunt

I totally agree Minky , Detritus would have stood amongst the 300 and as the others shouted 'I am Sparticus' he would have been at the back whispering  'I'm not', snivelling worm that he is. I've always liked you. Straight talking northern type.

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You know what Bubbles, I am thinking of dropping the black mate out, ten years ago it had a somewhat wow factor, now everyone has a black mate. But if I invited a Taff, I would be back at the top.

Are you really sure Edders , having a Welshman at ones BBQ is so passé , even a house trained one. The latest trend is to invite a Romanian windscreen washer. A much safer bet as they are not so embarrassing when they eat in polite company.

23 minutes ago, Manky said:

As I said, a bitter ex squaddie who's ex bunk mate probably had the pretty lips he used to nosh you with blown off in N.I. It's a shame you didn't do a tour of duty there and had a bullet put through you thick, northern skull.

Warrington isn't too far from you either, is it Manky? It's a shame you weren't bin diving in one of their local establishments twenty three years ago, looking for half eaten pukka pies, you fucking tramp.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking hell, you're omniscient now as well as as infallible?

You've made a cunt of yourself before, but this is a new low. I think I liked you better when you were pissed. If this is the best you can come up with after a whole morning stewing you might as well flounce off now.

Physician, heal thyself.

Ah, the tried and tested Roops approach, complete avoidance of the issue, with a snide flounce reference added in for good measure.

I'm not omniscient, I never claimed to be. If you actually read my post you'd see I mentioned insinuations, and you have made plenty enough for me to form the opinion that you're a nasty, Catholic bashing bigot. Deny it if you want, it won't change my opinion that you're a fucking cunt.

I'm not going to waste anymore time arguing with you, you dodge the issues and talk shit to try and make yourself look clever. You're not smart, no matter how broad your vocabulary is or your ability to make reference to obscure shit only the terminally bored, pathetic and sad have ever bothered to memorise. 

Have the last word if you want, another habit that you picked up from The Roops School of Debate. I won't bother reading it as it will be more or less the same shite you normally bang out.

32 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Are you really sure Edders , having a Welshman at ones BBQ is so passé , even a house trained one. The latest trend is to invite a Romanian windscreen washer. A much safer bet as they are not so embarrassing when they eat in polite company.

Romanian option sounds tempting, very tempting, but think of your guests suprise and utter bewilderment when Bubbles opens his mouth. A Welshman in your house, I mean a real life fucking welshman! Using cutlery.

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Romanian option sounds tempting, very tempting, but think of your guests suprise and utter bewilderment when Bubbles opens his mouth. A Welshman in your house, I mean a real life fucking welshman! Using cutlery.

afraid I am going to have to pull you up there Eddie....the indigenous Welshman eats nothing but Macdonalds and cawl........none of which necessitates the use of cutlery, which fell out of use in south wales circa 1974. A wooden spoon is the closest thing to cutlery these poor people have had access to for many decades now.  

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

afraid I am going to have to pull you up there Eddie....the indigenous Welshman eats nothing but Macdonalds and cawl........none of which necessitates the use of cutlery, which fell out of use in south wales circa 1974. A wooden spoon is the closest thing to cutlery these poor people have had access to for many decades now.  

Arts and crafts a very invogue , Bubbles could impress with his whittling skills, we in turn can show him how to drink out of a cup without a lid.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I'd come along, but as the jamboree would be at your disgusting hovel, I think I'll pass. 

Bedides, the mere thought of the homosexual, bargain-bucket Eyes Wide Shut type affairs that occur at such gatherings stir my bile ducts. 

Only joking, Edders, you cunt. Just don't invite any French, they are hideous creatures. 

Just now, Bubbles said:

I'd come along, but as the jamboree would be at your disgusting hovel, I think I'll pass. 

Bedides, the mere thought of the homosexual, bargain-bucket Eyes Wide Shut type affairs that occur at such gatherings stir my bile ducts. 

Only joking, Edders, you cunt. Just don't invite any French, they are hideous creatures. 

I will buy the prawn ring, you get the 3 bird roast.

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not going to waste anymore time arguing with you, you dodge the issues and talk shit to try and make yourself look clever. You're not smart, no matter how broad your vocabulary is or your ability to make reference to obscure shit only the terminally bored, pathetic and sad have ever bothered to memorise. 

And there it is, right there, the inferiority complex of the local government junior manager laid bare in all its shameful inadequacy. Since your limited intellect only seems to be able to handle references from popular rather than classical sources, I believe an apposite phrase might be “Bazinga”.

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Have the last word if you want, another habit that you picked up from The Roops School of Debate. I won't bother reading it as it will be more or less the same shite you normally bang out.

By the way, I couldn't give a shit about having the last word - as you yourself pointed out, I don't normally lower myself to arguing with dullards. However, since it seems to annoy you so much, I believe I can keep it up for a while yet.

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

And there it is, right there, the inferiority complex of the local government junior manager laid bare in all its shameful inadequacy. Since your limited intellect only seems to be able to handle references from popular rather than classical sources, I believe an apposite phrase might be “Bazinga”.

Baws, I have a lot of respect for you and have no wish to get involved in an argument which cannot ever be resolved as it involves races and religions.....but read that last statement back to yourself and tell me if that could not have been uttered by Roops.....I think that unwanted territory is already claimed my friend......please have a quiet word with yourself.   

37 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ah, the tried and tested Roops approach, complete avoidance of the issue, with a snide flounce reference added in for good measure.

:rolleyes:

"the Roops' School of Debate"? We're all guilty of this to some extent or the other. I'd thought bringing my name into this on two occasions is a deflection but there you go.

Guest JackoTC

Take it easy Deco. This is approaching a Jazz level meltdown. You also seem to have made yourself a focal point for the Corner's spite. Even Frank at the height of his powers didn't attract the bile and hatred being spewed forth in your direction.

Bet your glad we made peace now ?

However, you had a dig at me last night. So go fuck yourself you papist cunt.

22 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

...please have a quiet word with yourself.   

It started out as a feeling

Which then grew into a hope.

Which then turned into a quiet thought, which then turned into a quiet word.

And then that word grew louder and louder, 'til it was a battle cry:

"You're going to get your fucking heads kicked in!”

Great football chants of our time # 37

Fear not Luke, unlike the knuckle-dragging followers of the team formerly known as Rangers, I will do walking away.

In the immortal words of evil lesbian vampire Willow, "Bored now."

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Using cutlery ! , the Welsh never. I have sees the cunts pouring cawl down their gullets straight from a bucket. Think again Edders , think again.

19 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Using cutlery ! , the Welsh never. I have sees the cunts pouring cawl down their gullets straight from a bucket. Think again Edders , think again.

Listen up, and listen fucking good, Withers, you fucking vermin, us Welsh cunts love a spoon.

We often carve one of the cunts out of a piece of driftwood, call it a 'love spoon', and sell the worthless piece of shit to gullible tourists, such as yourself.

Having dined with Frenchmen, raclette style, let's not discuss table manners, shall we?