CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Life changes/choices/cunts

Bubba C

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Frank. Fuck Frank. It is a theory of mine he is a fucking idiot.

Good work Quince,, how much time and energy did you put into your research to come to this ground breaking conclusion.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Good work Quince,, how much time and energy did you put into your research to come to this ground breaking conclusion.

It's something I've been working on all last night- but I can say I am absolutely 100% sure of it.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, MikeD said:

Fucking hell, that's just barbaric.

I've never been there before despite it not being that far, but I'm fucked if I'm ever going back.

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It's something I've been working on all last night- but I can say I am absolutely 100% sure of it.

Well, I say publish and be damned.....you do realise this startling news could change the whole situation on CC. Frank ...an idiot you say...who would have thought it as he usually makes so much sense and is held in such high esteem.

Guest MikeD
Just now, luke swarm said:

Well, I say publish and be damned.....you do realise this startling news could change the whole situation on CC. Frank ...an idiot you say...who would have thought it as he usually makes so much sense and is held in such high esteem.

Not least by himself.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Hm. All this Frank talk has made me want to cunt him. Where is the oily cuttlefish?

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hm. All this Frank talk has made me want to cunt him. Where is the oily cuttlefish?

unfortunately its the full monty night at his local working mens club..him and Spunkape bought advance tickets.

Only other real easy target is that other wet lettuce Jacko...I cunted him earlier and he appears to have gone off in a bit of a huff.     

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

unfortunately its the full monty night at his local working mens club..him and Spunkape bought advance tickets.

Only other real easy target is that other wet lettuce Jacko...I cunted him earlier and he appears to have gone off in a bit of a huff.     

I'm managing to cope without them....just.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

The good men of the corner aren't gonna be interested in your sloppy seconds.

Have you factored Neil into your riposte?

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

I should fucking think so as well.

Poof.

Jacko,it's like Sticks says,keep your fucking nose out of it you boring twat.

Now fuck off you cunts. You've got me multi-quoting and that just will not do.

Stop multi-quoting you autistic fuckwit.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

You kick him, then let Frank face fuck him with a picture of gobbie sellotaped to his forehead.

and you.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
54 minutes ago, nocti said:

Jesus fucking Christ. Are you okay?

Not really. Fucking waste of a day. Overshot the train stop, had to come back , walk through the dirty  run down bastard, bought a properly rank sandwich off some fat slags in a shit shop, couldn't get a cab to a viewing where the surveyor was selling something literally worthless, tried to get a late lunch somewhere but everything was so shite we went back fucking hungry rather than eat their muck and breathe their fetid fart air. Fuck Falkirk.

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Spot, the Corner appears to have taken a funny turn. I've been out-cunted by all and sundry. Who I do I turn to?

Dignitas.

Guest MikeD
6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Spot, the Corner appears to have taken a funny turn. I've been out-cunted by all and sundry. Who I do I turn to?

Into the path of an oncoming train?

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Frank said:

Spot, the Corner appears to have taken a unfunny turn. I've been out-cunted by all and sundry. Who I do I turn to?

Beelzebub.

Or the BBC.