CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Roops Bench

southerncunt

19 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, thumb through archives as much as you like. We all know what an exhibitionist is. As I recall, you were doing your usual Decs-style lashing out, remarking that I was deluded into thinking I had anything worth showing off. I said that was not the motivation. After the above quotes which you kindly provide I left it for a few days knowing that you would continue making an arse of yourself with more sniping. Only then I said exhibitionist do it for the thrill - "as any fule kno". As I said previously, the spat what about why, not what. What was that you were saying about English lessons and brain scan?

Still waiting about the font abuse theories.........

Not sure I've ever described myself as such. You have though.

O.K. Let us suppose the impossible, that I got this all wrong.

Even so, do you expect us all to believe that Ding, the intellectual colossus, in possession of a most beautiful mind and a razor sharp wit to boot, also got the wrong end of the stick on that thread? Absolute fucking balderdash and a completely incredulous notion.

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I have to say Mike, its the council apparatchik you should worry about.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

O.K. Let us suppose the impossible, that I got this all wrong.

Even so, do you expect us all to believe that Ding, the intellectual colossus, in possession of a most beautiful mind and a razor sharp wit to boot, also got the wrong end of the stick on that thread? Absolute fucking balderdash and a completely incredulous notion.

See?

Guest MikeD
5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I have to say Mike, its the council apparatchik you should worry about.

Don't come on here with your fancy foreign fucking languages!!

10 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Don't come on here with your fancy foreign fucking languages!!

She could do with mastering English first, Mike. The night classes have been suggested, let us hope that she takes heed. I can't imagine that squatting over a mirror and taking a photograph of her sagging undercarriage to post online can take up that much of her time. She should have plenty of wiggle room in her schedule.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Look up sarcasm. It's a bit further along than exhibitionist. It begins with an S. S for Sammy the snake. And slag.

...and snivelling weasel.

Decs, you're almost as vainglorious as I am, but without the brains. You are also a duplicitous flake, we've all seen that. Middle management? Your having a laugh. You crack under pressure - on an anonymous forum of all places.

• Like 1

Guest MikeD
Just now, Decimus said:

She could do with mastering English first, Mike. The night classes have been suggested, let us hope that she takes heed. I can't imagine that squatting over a mirror and taking a photograph of her sagging undercarriage to post online can take up that much of her time. She should have plenty of wiggle room in her schedule.

Is that another way of saying she has a massive gash?

9 hours ago, southerncunt said:

After some reflection, and thorough research over many years on the net, I propose that all things being equal, Mrs Roops showcasing her wine drinking attire was a sporting gesture. Even though I had fallen foul of her a couple of times, I have seen and indeed had a crack at far worse. I expect a bollocking over this, but seeing as this is cunts corner, I may as well nominate one. Come on gents, she may rub you the wrong way, but would you rub I back?

Thoughts?

Where did she sport her attire?

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Decs, you're almost as vainglorious as I am, but without the brains. You are also a duplicitous flake, we've all seen that. Middle management? Your having a laugh. You crack under pressure - on an anonymous forum of all places.

You're showing yourself up. On an intellectual level, you're not even in the top five on here. At least Ding knows what an exhibitionist is. I'm afraid you're average at best.

Almost three years ago (on Monday, 22nd July 2013, at 18:53, if memory serves) I posted this picture of a frightfully hairy biff to the gallery of the old main site. I was castigated by the eponymous star of this thread who, prior to global warming, was a far less frequent migratory visitor to these shores. She said it was a predictable and hackneyed decrying of strong and hirsute women, or words to that effect, and only to be expected from a naughty schoolboy. I think I now understand why.

I don't know why I'm telling you this. Perhaps because those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it?

_hairy-indian-pussies.jpg

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Almost three years ago (on Monday, 22nd July 2013, at 18:53, if memory serves) I posted this picture of a frightfully hairy biff to the gallery of the old main site. I was castigated by the eponymous star of this thread who, prior to global warming, was a far less frequent migratory visitor to these shores. She said it was a predictable and hackneyed decrying of strong and hirsute women, or words to that effect, and only to be expected from a naughty schoolboy. I think I now understand why.

I don't know why I'm telling you this. Perhaps because those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it?

Who is that girl sitting on donald trumps head ?

Guest MikeD
16 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Who is that girl sitting on donald trumps head ?

Could be an advert for garden equipment.

"Got a hedge that your old trimmer can't get through?"

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've looked at Frank's video , same colour , same length hair . Its definitely the back of his head . He told me he likes moules.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, thumb through archives as much as you like. We all know what an exhibitionist is. As I recall, you were doing your usual Decs-style lashing out, remarking that I was deluded into thinking I had anything worth showing off. I said that was not the motivation. After the above quotes which you kindly provide I left it for a few days knowing that you would continue making an arse of yourself with more sniping. Only then I said exhibitionist do it for the thrill - "as any fule kno". As I said previously, the spat what about why, not what. What was that you were saying about English lessons and brain scan?

Still waiting about the font abuse theories.........

Not sure I've ever described myself as such. You have though.

You said you went to University and studied a science subject,so are you thick? You never which subject as science covers alot of subjects.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

And here you are saying you have brains and implying Decs hasn't. He's made you look a right cunt in the past,even Ding did as well and as usual when someone does that you resort to the "your thick" retort.

The only ones I see on here agreeing with you are Admin and that useless James O' Brian wannabe RickfuckingB.