CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poetry And Those That Write It

Ape™️

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 hours ago, JackoTC said:

Seek professional help. Idiot.

Get a sense of humour you stupid fucking poof. Franks bum chum jealous I didn't include you? Fucking child.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 4/1/2016 at 11:13 AM, Ape said:

I just don't understand what the fuck people get out of this supposed literary art form. To me, it's a load of disjointed fucking nonsense, written by cunts and read by cunts. How the fuck can being a poet be classed as a fucking vocation? Load of fucking shit.

run Punkape.exe /defendpoetry

Some people find a cathartic release expressing their feelings and improving their writing ability through poetry, blogging, journaling, and artistic pursuits.  It has even been known to inspire intellectual discussion on hot topics of the day.  Can you just imagine such a thing?

5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Some people find a cathartic release expressing their feelings and improving their writing ability through poetry, blogging, journaling, and artistic pursuits.  It has even been known to inspire intellectual discussion on hot topics of the day.  Can you just imagine such a thing?

Fascinating.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Fascinating

I see that our resident yank anglophile has slithered back on to the corner in the early hours of the morning, or 10am Wisconsin time.

Wiz, from your snivelling posts that portray you as the ultimate beta male, I can imagine you being in some sort of bizarre S&M relationship with your wife.

I can picture the nightmarish scene now. Whilst bedecked in leather chaps and a gimp mask, you are locked in a room for twelve hours a day and forced to line dance to Billy Ray Cyrus' Achy Breaky Heart on repeat. One end of your Prince Albert is tied to a pig, who's rump your wife periodically slaps so that it drags you around the room by your tiny maggot. After the twelth hour you are allowed a few hours free time to post absolute fucking bollocks on the corner. 

Guest Snatch
53 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I see that our resident yank anglophile has slithered back on to the corner in the early hours of the morning, or 10am Wisconsin time.

Wiz, from your snivelling posts that portray you as the ultimate beta male, I can imagine you being in some sort of bizarre S&M relationship with your wife.

I can picture the nightmarish scene now. Whilst bedecked in leather chaps and a gimp mask, you are locked in a room for twelve hours a day and forced to line dance to Billy Ray Cyrus' Achy Breaky Heart on repeat. One end of your Prince Albert is tied to a pig, who's rump your wife periodically slaps so that it drags you around the room by your tiny maggot. After the twelth hour you are allowed a few hours free time to post absolute fucking bollocks on the corner. 

I see nothing wrong with this except Billy Ray Cyrus. What a six fingered,dungaree wearing cunt he is.

Guest JackoTC
22 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

et a sense of humour you stupid fucking poof. Franks bum chum jealous I didn't include you? Fucking child.

On Saturday, April 2, 2016 at 0:01 PM, Alfie Noakes said:

On the site of a thousand arseholes by the sign of the swinging tit

Were a load of cunts with their pants all in a bunch and they were all talking shit.

Yes. Read this back to yourself. And I'm the child ? Tell me, what is "the sign of the swinging tit" ?

Infantile fucking rubbish in every way.  

Guest JackoTC
4 hours ago, Bubbles said:

As much as it pains me to say it, Alfred, Jackie does make a valid point.

I knew you would come good in the end Bubba. You are one of the best ones on here. I just didn't want to tell you before as I know how modest you are.

1 minute ago, JackoTC said:

I knew you would come good in the end Bubba. You are one of the best ones on here. I just didn't want to tell you before as I know how modest you are.

Modesty is one of my very few failings, Jacko, well spotted, you astute cunt. 

Let's bury the hatchet and concentrate on Alf. Does he have special needs? 

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

You both should read more than just the tattoos on each other's arses.

Guest JackoTC
23 hours ago, Bubbles said:

23 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You both should read more than just the tattoos on each other's arses.

I'm not the type to go slagging folks off Bubba, but he's a deep fried Flid and no mistake. As to my tastefully tattooed nethers, I'm saying fuck all. But I can confirm  "stick in it here Mr Big" should be lasered off yours at once. Your not in Parc now.

5 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

I'm not the type to go slagging folks off Bubba, but he's a deep fried Flid and no mistake. As to my tastefully tattooed nethers, I'm saying fuck all. But I can confirm  "stick in it here Mr Big" should be lasered off yours at once. Your not in Parc now.

Careful, Jacko, he's changed his avatar. It's akin to a public-schoolboy rolling up his sleeves ready for a pugilistic battle. 

23 hours ago, Decimus said:

In The Judge's theology, much the same as Muslims getting 70 virgins in Heaven, this is his  afterlife destination for fulfilling good deeds. 

This is something that always irritated me about this islam nonsense. So they get an eternity in paradise, and 72 virgins. Well, for starters you'd be fucking bored of them within a few centuries, are you allowed to swap? And don't they realise that after the first thirty years or so the shagging stops and the nagging starts? I reckon we could end terrorism with that simple message. 

• Like 1