CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Money Laundering Cunts

Witheredscrote

Snatch, Roops, whilst I may have been guilty of abusing a cunt or two and taken a cunting my time, maybe it would be better if one of you set up a nom purely to cunt each other, no holds barred sort of thing. 

Either that, or really lay the fucking boot into each other, no more petty bollocks. 

2 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

Alright then, I would like to see these tax dodging cunts anchored to a steel beam upside down with a heavy duty toggle Bolt through each foot while pumping the audio from Withereds 1995 Vietnam sex tape through loud speakers on loop. I then suggest waiting 5 minutes for the blood to rush to their heads before using a sack of semi frozen shit to beat them repeatedly until either death ensues or their feet snap and they bleed out. The last cunt still up there gets to hobble away with no other repercussions. Sound fair? 

Now that is what I call a fitting response to a serious matter

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

Legally approved for the elite and uber rich. Tax avoidance is a perk for the rich, whilst Joe Cunt gets prosecuted for tax evasion. In the latter case, HMRC will pursue you until you are bled dry.

Yeah. I prepared year end accounts for my brother in law. The accountant filed his tax return on time and got a receipt for it. Brother in-law paid the due amount on time and got a receipt for it. He then got a threatening letter from the tax office for not filng tax return on time. The fine would increase every day it went unpaid. Accountant said they're doing it to everybody and most  people flap and just pay it as they don't want to end up with a massive bill. Accountant appealed it. Guess what's next - a bill from the accountant for submitting the appeal. What a shit pit we live in. I blame Robin Hood and his merry cunts for not doing a good enough job. The sheriff of Nottingham was a cunt.

Its the hypocrisy I can't stand, they're all at it. When Ed Milliband, the then Labour party leader had been found to benefit from a deed of variation on his Dad's will (a well used avoidance device to reduce inheritance tax) Ed Balls was wheeled round the TV studios to explain that "tax efficiencies" was not only understandable but it was perfectly OK. Tax avoidance = bad, tax efficiencies = good.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Admin said:

It's all a conspiracy, Snatch. Bunging me a few quid (and a few pics) will get you into the inner sanctum of this site, allow you multi ID's and unlimited amount of abuse laden postings per month without fear of the cooler. It's true, Decimus told me so.

You still owe me for those pictures of my tits.

2 hours ago, Admin said:

It's all a conspiracy, Snatch. Bunging me a few quid (and a few pics) will get you into the inner sanctum of this site, allow you multi ID's and unlimited amount of abuse laden postings per month without fear of the cooler. It's true, Decimus told me so.

Does that include the Panamanian bank account as well?

Guest deebom
6 hours ago, Admin said:

Pavlov was a clever cunt.

No he wasn't. I worked with him on a building site and the stupid cunt could barely speak English.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I have no problem with legally approved tax avoidance schemes, tax evasion, hiding income and assets is something else. I worked hard to accumulate my earnings and I would like to keep as much of it as possible.

As of last year tax avoidance and evasion are the same shit.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, deebom said:

No he wasn't. I worked with him on a building site and the stupid cunt could barely speak English.

I'll wager you drooled when he got his bell out.

Guest Bill Stickers
20 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You must a bloke otherwise there would be a shopping,cooking and ironing thread.

Snatch, you seem like the kind of fucking idiot who is kept awake at night wondering if the hokey kokey really is what it's all about. Shut up. 

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, Admin said:

Who said I am a bloke?

Its all becoming clear Admin....I can now see why Roops had to go, only one alpha female can remain. And as Rick usually behaves like a woman anyway he too was culled eh.

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Snatch, you seem like the kind of fucking idiot who is kept awake at night wondering if the hokey kokey really is what it's all about. Shut up. 

Fuck off stickers. Your becoming more like Frank every day. Boring cunt.