CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ched Evans accuser and feminazis

Guest Couldn't give a shit

2 hours ago, scotty said:

As it happens, I agree. He got locked up on a ridiculous charge, but my point is that mud always sticks and a football stadium is always going to be the worst place for abuse. Dave Jones was accused and subsequently cleared of sexually abusing young players, but he lost his managers job at Southampton fc and got dogs abuse from any crowd from then on. I think he ended up retiring, haven't seen him crop up since. 

He was certainly guilty of bad singing. The Monkees were a shit band.

Guest I know that Cunt
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I think the names and email addresses of the 170,000 idiots who signed the petition to stop him training at Sheffield should be made public. 

And Jessica Ennis-Hill should be made to eat a bucket of shit for her goodie fucking two-shoes lambasting of the poor guy. 

I absolutely agree. Fucking idiots so afraid of anything to do with any potential sex offences they have an "innocent" man in prison. Cunts.

BTW well done Bubbles, I've been waiting for you to say something even remotely intelligent and now you have, well, I mean within the limits of your intellect which is pretty low by any normal standards. Well done.

9 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

I absolutely agree. Fucking idiots so afraid of anything to do with any potential sex offences they have an "innocent" man in prison. Cunts.

BTW well done Bubbles, I've been waiting for you to say something even remotely intelligent and now you have, well, I mean within the limits of your intellect which is pretty low by any normal standards. Well done.

I knew you'd come good soon enough. 

By the way, there are 2 cunts even thicker than you registered on CC now. I know, it shocked me too. 

Guest I know that Cunt
21 hours ago, Bubba C said:

By the way, there are 2 cunts even thicker than you registered on CC now. I know, it shocked me too. 

Ok that's nice to know. Who are they? One is you obviously, but who's the other, Bill Shitters?

On 4/21/2016 at 0:45 PM, Bubba C said:

You did previously, you wishy-washy cunt. 

A quick scan of CC shows you had him banged to rights for his alleged crime. 

Pick a side and fucking stay there you floppy cock. 

Bubsy you're becoming a complete and utter bore draw, show some character or fuck off you limp tosser.

Guest Donner and chips

Most of you lot are a right load of fucking iron hoofs.

You would get laughed off most building sites, locker rooms and the mess. Fucking light weights.

3 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

Most of you lot are a right load of fucking iron hoofs.

You would get laughed off most building sites, locker rooms and the mess. Fucking light weights.

I have worked on building sites for years you little pansy, full of cuntbrains with far too many rules now.