CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pandering to scouse self pity

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Numbers 1 to 6 are on my wish list to inflict on you Pinkape.....you fucking stupid arsewipe of a cunt

I'll skip 1 to 5 if it's all the same to you Lukers.

23 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

I don't agree. I don't have much time for the old bill, particularly for the upper echelons. I certainly had no time for the then conservative govt and the gutter press that used to support it. I remember football hooliganism being rife in the 80's and the behaviour of the ticketless Liverpool fans at Hillsborough was standard for the era. I would like to see some of these people stand up and take some responsibility for their actions. The outcome of this enquiry was a foregone conclusion once it became apparent last year that one of the plod had agreed to take the blame.

I think it was probably a done deal before that, Proper. There would've been rioting in the streets of Merseyside if the people hadn't got the 'right' decision. 

For me, today's decision is more to do with all the cunts who contributed (alongside the fuzz) to the deaths, feeling better about their actions on that day, and as another cunt here alluded to, getting the scousers to put a sock in it for a while. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
52 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I think it was probably a done deal before that, Proper. There would've been rioting in the streets of Merseyside if the people hadn't got the 'right' decision. 

For me, today's decision is more to do with all the cunts who contributed (alongside the fuzz) to the deaths, feeling better about their actions on that day, and as another cunt here alluded to, getting the scousers to put a sock in it for a while. 

I couldn't give a flying fuck about Liverpool.

Guest DingTheRioja
32 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I couldn't give a flying fuck about Liverpool.

Punkape does, there's a Travelodge down by the dockside that has a Tesco Extra on the ground floor... perfect place for him!

Not forgetting the Magistrates is just round the corner for when the inevitable non-payer turns up...

Guest JackoTC
5 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Totally and utterly wrong

Carry on believing your lies if you like but today has proved that Liverpool fans did nothing of the kind. They were completely exonerated after 27 years of everyone crawling all over every shred of evidence out there.

Thank God the 'moaning cunts' have had the spine to keep going up against 'The Establishment, toe-to-toe, for as long as they have done, in the face of indifference by the majority and warped hostility(of a minority, thankfully) like you portray. Thank God they've won, because whatever bolt of cloth you're cut from, if you were a football fanin the 1980's you know that could so easily have been you

Its all blame blame blame , and money money money. I wonder who will be the first to file a lawsuit ? The Ibrox disaster families should follow suit now and try to blame for cash. And I mean the first one in 1902.

I feel so sorry for the families, but an accident is an accident. No one tried to kill anyone. Let it go for fuck sake - but that wont happen now. Too much money in it. Too many shell suits and perms to be bought.

20 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Its all blame blame blame , and money money money. I wonder who will be the first to file a lawsuit ? The Ibrox disaster families should follow suit now and try to blame for cash. And I mean the first one in 1902.

I feel so sorry for the families, but an accident is an accident. No one tried to kill anyone. Let it go for fuck sake - but that wont happen now. Too much money in it. Too many shell suits and perms to be bought.

If it goes to court, it will drag on for years. If the Chief Super's a mason, fuck all will happen.

Still peddling the old drunk / ticketless Liverpool fans schtik despite all evidence to the contrary, add a soupcon of regional / city rivalry, stick your fingers in your ears, your tongues up The Establishment's arse the one time it gets is pants pulled down and spanked rotten and convince yourselves you're somehow 'dangerous' because you contribute to something called Cunts Corner.

What a shower of indispensable fucking shite you truly are.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Still peddling the old drunk / ticketless Liverpool fans schtik despite all evidence to the contrary, add a soupcon of regional / city rivalry, stick your fingers in your ears, your tongues up The Establishment's arse the one time it gets is pants pulled down and spanked rotten and convince yourselves you're somehow 'dangerous' because you contribute to something called Cunts Corner.

who is this tirade aimed at Jiggers..... everybody or do you have a specific target cunt here.

4 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

So you're 100% certain there was nobody in the ground without a ticket or inebriated? Nobody here is saying the police are blameless, just that both the police and a minority of fans are jointly responsible for the deaths.

Yes, there was a 'cover-up', although it was hardly the worlds best kept secret, was it? 

What are your thoughts on the 2 jurors who disagreed with the others at deliberation? Are they subject to such abuse as you throw at the residents of CC who disagree with your views? 

I forgot, you had Ched Evans banged-to-rights until recently, didn't you? 

Fuck off you blinkered-view cunt. 

7 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

... if you were a football fan in the 1980's you know that could so easily have been you

Of all the fans it could have happened to it turned out to be Scousers. This is the best evidence yet for the existence of a benevolent God. Compared to this, the Turin shroud is just some old wank rag. 

Still need more convincing? I give you the Ibrox disaster. And if the phrase "Parkhead massacre" ever enters the lexicon, I'll sacrifice my first born. 

• Like 1

Guest deebom

I dont follow footie in the slightest (Because as we all know, its for poofs and irons.) But the impression I've been getting today is 'There were drunken ticketless fans there, but it was none of their fault, because they were just doing what footie fans do.

Still, the plod need their wrists slapped over this, because their attitude was, is and always has been "Who fucking cares?"

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

I love you too jiggers xx

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Are you an Everton fan?

Yes it was a time of football hooliganism and there were fans who turned up without tickets. They didn't force their way into the ground though, the police took the disastrous decision to open a gate and let them into an already overcrowded area.

Turning to The Sun, it marks the most disgraceful event in the history of a disgraceful excuse for a newspaper. Then editor Kelvin MacKenzie had originally proposed the headline "You Scum", later changing it to "The Truth".

There were three subheadings:

Some fans picked pockets of victims
Some fans urinated on the brave cops
Some fans beat up PCs giving the kiss of life

The article went on to say

"Drunken Liverpool fans viciously attacked rescue workers as they tried to revive victims of the Hillsborough soccer disaster, it was revealed last night.

"Police officers, firemen and ambulance crew were punched, kicked and urinated upon by a hooligan element in the crowd."

"Some thugs rifled the pockets of injured fans as they were stretched out unconscious on the pitch."

None of this was remotely true, it was pure fabrication designed to sell Murdoch's revolting tabloid.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2004/jul/07/pressandpublishing.football1

6 hours ago, Punkape said:

United "fans" sang this.......at Liverpool.

Who's that turning fucking blue ?

Whos that turning fucking blue  ?

It's a scouser and his mate

Crushed behind the hillsboro gate

and they won't be singing munich anymore.

lol.

They are all cunts.  Lol.

To be fair punkers, the scouse fans usually sing "too many cried and not enough died in the munich air disaster" at liverpool v man utd games. Personally, I fucking hate both of them and think segregation of the crowds and weapon restrictions should be suspended for those fixtures. 

Guest Manky

Mr James William Billings of 45, Dinglewood Crescent, Liverpool 

Remember that name.

Its the only moaning, crying, self pitying scouse cunt not having yet been interviewed on television to give his opinion on the inquest.

Only because he is in prison in Columbia for drug running.

The whole concept of fencing fans in was, as usual, a total fuck up by the British establishment. These fences had, I believe, were already in use in Europe. However, the Europeans had the moxy to have them able to open. So some thick cunts in collar and tie decided to go with fences that didn't open. It was a disaster waiting to happen. What happened later? They decided to scrap the fences. Durrr!! Bit fucking late for that. Can you imagine how many more people would have been killed at the Bradford fire?

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The whole concept of fencing fans in was, as usual, a total fuck up by the British establishment. These fences had, I believe, were already in use in Europe. However, the Europeans had the moxy to have them able to open. So some thick cunts in collar and tie decided to go with fences that didn't open. It was a disaster waiting to happen. What happened later? They decided to scrap the fences. Durrr!! Bit fucking late for that. Can you imagine how many more people would have been killed at the Bradford fire?

Act like animals, get treated like animals. They should have followed the example of "the best fans in world" north of the border.

Scotland-fans-celebrate-a-007.jpg

Guest Manky
18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Act like animals, get treated like animals. They should have followed the example of "the best fans in world" north of the border.

Scotland-fans-celebrate-a-007.jpg

Glasgae scousers?

Tough one this. I'm not sure who the genuine guilty party is here.

I hate the Old Bill, I hate scousers, and I hate The Sun.

Bearing all this in mind, I lay the blame solely at Ding's door. As penance, I'd like to suggest that he is immediately hanged from the tallest floodlight at Anfield.

On 26 April 2016 at 2:29 PM, Punkape said:

No one has ever threatened me at a rugby match or done any of the following....

1. Thrown urine at me

2.  Spat at me

3. Made me stand on a freezing terrace.

4. Ripped me off on ticket prices and diabolical catering.

5    Been searched and herded about by the Police.

6.    Tried to kill or assault me.

Little has changed apart from all seater stadia.

The game is played by overpaid cunts and watched by oiks and cretins.

Hillsborough was God's way of punishing the supporters for years of theft, vandalism, hooliganism and Heysel.

You clearly have  never been to a rugby match in Hirwaun.