CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt Holiday Weekends

Guest N/A

Guest Manky
3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck me Manky could you even be arsed to have a wank without giving up half way through?  Was your dad a surrender monkey Frenchman or  just an untrustworthy cunt who did not teach his boy the art of combat via sport?  I bet you know Paul Fearns another useless Newton Heath cunt.....at least he watches football though. 

I used to play football (badly), box (loads of silver medals) and do orienteering (quite well if there was a bar near the finish line) I also played hockey, volleyball, basketball and swam so I wasn't always as bone fucking Rodney as I am now.

That nice Mr Swarm warned me about PERSEC, (or personal security to you numpties.) For that reason, I will not be posting any further details but will PM you my bank account details, national insurance number and naked photos as you requested.

Cunt

Just now, Manky said:

I used to play football (badly), box (loads of silver medals) and do orienteering (quite well if there was a bar near the finish line) I also played hockey, volleyball, basketball and swam so I wasn't always as bone fucking Rodney as I am now.

That nice Mr Swarm warned me about PERSEC, (or personal security to you numpties.) For that reason, I will not be posting any further details but will PM you my bank account details, national insurance number and naked photos as you requested.

Cunt

Shut up, Manky, you blithering fucking idiot.

In recent months you've changed from a slightly ironic Alf Garnett type figure, to a rambling, boring clone of Ding. 

You've lost your way. Sort it the fuck out.

• Like 1

Guest Manky
15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Shut up, Manky, you blithering fucking idiot.

In recent months you've changed from a slightly ironic Alf Garnett type figure, to a rambling, boring clone of Ding. 

You've lost your way. Sort it the fuck out.

I thought you would have given that a 'like' but then I realised you only put them on Frank's posts.

Frank. I respect your work but you need to distance yourself from dangleberries like this cunt above.

Guest N/A
12 hours ago, Manky said:

Cunt

Get a grip you withering cunt or I will have to open that old shit hole that once was Moston Baths on Broadway just past the Boat and Horses pub.......and fucking drown you.  Which will be a first for Newton Heath as the great unwashed never see water except in a puddle.

careful though as you reading this message will immediately give me access to your post office account, benefits payments, winter fuel allowance and of course your fucking mentally disabled sticker you absolute fucking deranged spesh case.

now send me a picture of your puppies 

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, applescruff14 said:

Hi, disappointing defeat in football today but we were beaten by a better team throughout the season and on the day, they should have scored 10, it was the classic example of exceeding all expectations.

You stupid little cunt. 

Guest Snatch
14 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

Nearly in the football, just beaten by a better team but we have the Ashes.

Apple, I see your back and still spouting the same boring shite about those fucking ashes that only you give a fuck about. With any luck England will lose the fucking things next time round then hopefully you'll post some other boring drivel and stop repeating your fucking self. Until then fuck off.

Guest Bill Stickers
15 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

Hi, disappointing defeat in football today but we were beaten by a better team throughout the season and on the day, they should have scored 10, it was the classic example of exceeding all expectations.

I attended the game, you have some it the best fans in the world, but have you worked out who I support?

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Why don't you dry your eyes and pop a nom up for a change you little baby? 

I already did one today you thick as pigshit little knob gobbler.