CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

War!.. Frank's Bank Holiday Press-Up Challenge

Frank

4 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

The entire episode is, as always, sheer class.

It worries me, however, that we are both 47, both using a Multicig plastic cig, both moderately wealthy, and both the best ones on here.

I however, am not balding.    

Things are not always what the seem, Jackie. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Drew, how the fuck do you marespond Imangle what somebh as posted with your spasticated use of the quote function?

Are your mobility scooter and Internet-connected device running off the same battery?

my phone is pretty much on the limit of its capacities responding to posts and shooting videos of me shagging Mrs Bubba up the shitbox

35 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

cheesey cock flavour. you couple of benders.

15 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

my phone is pretty much on the limit of its capacities responding to posts and shooting videos of me shagging my brother up the shitbox

I'm concerned for you Drew, have you been tested for AIDS recently? 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

The entire episode is, as always, sheer class.

It worries me, however, that we are both 47, both using a Multicig plastic cig, both moderately wealthy, and both the best ones on here.

I however, am not balding.    

Plastic cigs.. plastic lives.

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

For once I agree with you, Ding. There is nothing more gay than a man smoking a fake cig. Either man the fuck up and smoke the real deal, or grow a fucking spine and quit for real.

Just now, Decimus said:

For once I agree with you, Ding. There is nothing more gay than a man smoking a fake cig. Either man the fuck up and smoke the real deal, or grow a fucking spine and quit for real.

This was on my mind for a nom recently, I think I'd seen the umpteenth cunt that day 'smoking' an LED cigarette like they were toking on a 6 skin super-joint. 

They are unbelievably shit. Surely inhaling fuck knows what chemicals are going to shag your lungs anyway. And if they're full of fuck all, then you're smoking fuck all so fuck off. 

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja

Hey kids, don't inhale smoke which we know kills you, instead inhale oil vapour that we know fuckall about, and may even kill you worse!!! Yeay!!!

Guest Ahriman
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Thank fuck I moved on to PCP instead of all this vaping bollocks, unlike a certain flying Spanish unicorn I happen to know...

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

That little girl on the fridge is cute, Frank. What sort of sweeties does she like?

Err....?

On 3 May 2016 at 10:03 PM, Bubbles said:

This was on my mind for a nom recently, I think I'd seen the umpteenth cunt that day 'smoking' an LED cigarette like they were toking on a 6 skin super-joint. 

They are unbelievably shit. Surely inhaling fuck knows what chemicals are going to shag your lungs anyway. And if they're full of fuck all, then you're smoking fuck all so fuck off. 

Shut up bubble. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

my phone is pretty much on the limit of its capacities responding to posts and shooting videos of me shagging Mrs Bubba up the shitbox

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
42 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

After a couple of sneaky Peronis in the sun I'll admit that was a sub-standard effort at an alliterative insult. 

Good work, Quincy. 

I think it's fair enough- he is a bender, and he is on the Internet .

Pay no heed to the detractors here, klefto. Jealousy is a terrible thing and some of the semi-literate, talent-resistant, no mark shirt-lifting scat queen cunts here are demonstrably haemorrhaging it out of their forcibly gaped arses. Having a turd-cutter like a ghillie's fucking wader seems to be a badge of honour for a few of them, but fucking plebs like them wouldn't know quality if it came up and kicked them in the fucking ovaries.

• Like 1

On 5/4/2016 at 0:56 AM, Rev said:

Pay no heed to the detractors here, klefto. Jealousy is a terrible thing and some of the semi-literate, talent-resistant, no mark shirt-lifting scat queen cunts here are demonstrably haemorrhaging it out of their forcibly gaped arses. Having a turd-cutter like a ghillie's fucking wader seems to be a badge of honour for a few of them, but fucking plebs like them wouldn't know quality if it came up and kicked them in the fucking ovaries.

I've set myself up for ridicule here, Rev. On this thread alone I've been called a useless, AIDS ravaged, limp-wristed, e-fagging, bald and fuckwitted off duty waiter. Meanwhile, creepy Baws has honed in on a pic of my daughter stuck to the fridge, whilst others have said that I take it up the shitbox. Naturally I accept all of that.. and you can set me on fire, but I do question my membership when a fellow punter is allowed to suggest that I'd buy a kitchen from Wickes.

• Like 3

On ‎02‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 10:55 PM, Bubbles said:

Quality exit, even if you do have the upper-body strength of an AIDS ravaged limp-wristed queen. 

And your bin doesn't really fit in with the other decor. 

It would be kinder if somebody cut up this talentless cunt and fitted him into the bin.  The sad fucker posted this shit video on Youtube and removed it within 2 hours. Probably to contain the embarrassment to us poor CC members .

Guest DingTheRioja
15 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

It would be kinder if somebody cut up this talentless cunt and fitted him into the bin.  The sad fucker posted this shit video on Youtube and removed it within 2 hours. Probably to contain the embarrassment to us poor CC members .

He should have got better glue for his wig...

Guest Bill Stickers
13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

So that's your story? I remain to be convinced it's not Maddie.

If that was the case, he wouldn't be so interested in defending the mccanns. Unless this is a hell of a double bluff.