CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adults who speak like children

Eddie

Guest luke swarm
16 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm not well decs. On Friday I'm having C5 & 6 discs removed. According to proper, it's touch and go.

well what can we say Frank.....good luck and lets all hope its all "go"

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Frank said:

fucking hell, bubble.. a couple of beers and you've gone total ding. Idiot.

fucking hell Bubba.......that's a horrible thing to have said to any cunt here.....I should cunt this Frank turd immediately and cunt him good without mercy. 

Just now, Frank said:

fucking hell, bubble.. a couple of beers and you've gone total ding. Idiot.

I was just keeping warm, no harm intended.  I'll sharpen up shortly and hopefully Dung will have logged in for his nightly flogging. 

I might focus on Drew for a bit. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I honestly hope it is as successful as the other well known C5 fiasco and I don't mean the froggy car manufacturer

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

Quite possibly, punk. If my style turns sort of 'wiz', you'll know I'm numb from the knees up. 

Look on the bright side, if all goes wrong I will enter you in the invictus games, wheelchair basketball or pickle tennis?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Look on the bright side, if all goes wrong I will enter you in the invictus games, wheelchair basketball or pickle tennis?

Whatever pickle tennis is, it sounds alright.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I would advise putting your studio apartment on the market and get yourself a level access bungalow post haste........you know.....just in case.

Will you need any strain rails for your khazi?

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
marketing opportunity

10 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I would advise putting your studio apartment on the market and get yourself a level access bungalow post haste........you know.....just in case.

Will you need any strain rails for your khazi? 

Drew, I'm revising my opinion of you. At first I thought that you were a curmudgeonly old bald cunt, either too obese or too lazy to buy an abode with stairs. That was until I saw a three bed bungalow for sale in caister for 350k. 350k! For a fucking bungalow! You're actually a shrewd cunt, maybe living like a ground dwelling rodent is the way forward.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

I was just keeping warm, no harm intended.  I'll sharpen up shortly and hopefully Dung will have logged in for his nightly flogging. 

I might focus on Drew for a bit. 

dead-horse_zpsabf1da1f.gif

1 hour ago, Properkhunt said:

Frank, this is all porkies. If you had problems with the said vertebrae, you would have arm weakness. No evidence of this on your video. You can not remove these discs. Replace or fuse. C3. 4 and 5 keep the diaphragm alive. Is your visit to the hospital for men's problems?

MWHSWM clinic no doubt...

Guest DingTheRioja

"I arx you"....

"tiefin"

Them cunts that make that wierd noise sucking air through their teeth thats supposed to be an insult...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

"I arx you"....

"tiefin"

Them cunts that make that wierd noise sucking air through their teeth thats supposed to be an insult...

This nom is for you, Ding.

2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

"I arx you"....

"tiefin"

Ding, stop beating around the bush. What you really want to say is "eeeee by eck, I tell thee, I reeeeet hate black cunts".

Guest DingTheRioja
13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ding, stop beating around the bush. What you really want to say is "eeeee by eck, I tell thee, I reeeeet hate black cunts".

eeeee by eck, I tell thee, I reeeeet hate t'Norfolk cunts.

22 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

"I arx you"....

"tiefin"

Congratulations, dung, you've surprised me. 

I had you pegged as many things; a tedious twat, a humourless idiot, a Yorkshireman, a lecherous pervert, but not a racist cunt. 

I'm amazed, you've actually managed to go further down in my estimations. Unbelievable. 

Guest Manky

A mate of mine who works for PC World told be that in Wales, the QWERTY keyboard is outsold by a factor of 5 to 1 by the Swansea University invention, the CUNTY keyboard.

This enables the Taffy's to type anything in and it automatically turns the message into perfect cuntish. It has a full library of Emoji's showing sheep wearing stockings and suspenders in assorted suggestive positions and sings a song about little saucepans when switched on