CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Govt EU Referendum Leaflet

Mrs Roops

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm glad you got the reference you fucking idiot. Well done. What conspiracy will you unmask next? That adverts want to sell you something? 

I don't know about that but my cat tells me to burn things and hate anyone outside the south east of England, that and especially nig nogs inside the m25.

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Can someone who understands Hysterics please translate? 

You need to understand basic English first.

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Snatch, if you want his opinion, give it to him.  You'll have far greater success giving him material to plagiarize since he is completely slacked and unable to function alone. 

I put Bill in the same class as America when they go to War. He'll go with it all as long as he has every other cunt to help him out. Alone he's fucking useless.

Guest Snatch
5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I don't know about that but my cat tells me to burn things and hate anyone outside the south east of England, that and especially nig nogs inside the m25.

You absolute cunt Edders. Fancy having a talking cat.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
34 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm hoping I can get you wound up enough to start rescinding your likes. I feel I need to move back to underground recognition on here, you're right, I am an overrated A-lister these days. 

Eddie is only liking your posts to elicit a melt down from you, don't trust the eugenics loving cunt. He has shifty eyes I suspect. 

That Eddie is a sneaky cunt, I wouldn't put anything past him. I'm not sure if he's been at the grassing, but it would certainly fit with his style. 

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

That Eddie is a sneaky cunt, I wouldn't put anything past him. I'm not sure if he's been at the grassing, but it would certainly fit with his style. 

I would grass on you in a heartbeat. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Eddie said:

I would grass on you in a heartbeat. 

I know you would, you dirty fucking grassing cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nah, stupid is pretending to be climbing Scottish mountains whilst posting from Gloucester.

That proxy shite is balls. Never been to Gloucester in my life . 

20 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

It is extremely upsetting to think we are the same species. You really are a first-class idiot. 

....its a bit late waving the Ddraig Goch, Bubs. Stick with the white one - you've plenty experience.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

....its a bit late waving the Ddraig Goch, Bubs. Stick with the white one - you've plenty experience.

Fucking hell you monumentally stupid cunt. Humans, you idiot, not the Welsh.

No wonder Eddie takes the piss so much if he only had you as a benchmark before I came along. 

Are you willing to expand on your 'white flag' comment? Or is it simply another of your epic master-strokes of cunting genius that is understood and appreciated by you and you alone? 

11 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

No wonder Eddie takes the piss so much if he only had you as a benchmark before I came along. 

Are you willing to expand on your 'white flag' comment? Or is it simply another of your epic master-strokes of cunting genius that is understood and appreciated by you and you alone? 

Jeez Bubs, anyone would think you have a persecution complex or something. Calm down boyo!

Guest Bill Stickers
34 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You need to understand basic English first.

I put Bill in the same class as America when they go to War. He'll go with it all as long as he has every other cunt to help him out. Alone he's fucking useless.

Ah snatch, the classic internet patriot of this new millennia. Your ilk seem to think that the achievements of our ancestors in the trenches over 60 years ago make you a winner online too. In reality, the tommys in the trenches would think us all a bunch of complete saps, none more than you, and don't you forget it.

On 5/9/2016 at 6:45 PM, Bill Stickers said:

Ah snatch, the classic internet patriot of this new millennia. Your ilk seem to think that the achievements of our ancestors in the trenches over 60 years ago make you a winner online too. In reality, the tommys in the trenches would think us all a bunch of complete saps, none more than you, and don't you forget it.

To be fair to the thickster, you did appear to slighty wilt in decs absence.

Guest luke swarm
12 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I expect that other genius Rick will be along shortly to award some well deserved likes, surprised the cunt in the fedora has not appeared to show support yet.....its not for us mere mortals to fathom the sparkling depths of these intellects Bubba.

The nomination seems to have been a ruse so Roops can again show us who is the boss around these parts and I for one am willing to concede defeat if only to make her disappear again for awhile. Small price to pay I would say. 

Guest Snatch
6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

The Armed Forces of today would think of us as saps,not just those in the trenches 100 years ago. Now off you go mighty soldier and take on the world behind your keyboard.

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

I for one am willing to concede defeat if only to make her disappear again for awhile. Small price to pay I would say. 

If only it would happen across the board. We can but try and ignore sheep Roops.

Guest Snatch
48 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I expect that other genius Rick will be along shortly to award some well deserved likes, surprised the cunt in the fedora has not appeared to show support yet.....its not for us mere mortals to fathom the sparkling depths of these intellects Bubba.

The nomination seems to have been a ruse so Roops can again show us who is the boss around these parts and I for one am willing to concede defeat if only to make her disappear again for awhile. Small price to pay I would say. 

She has asked me if I can ignore her. It won't be difficult Lukers. No doubt she will try and antagonize me into responding then she would of "won" her little game.

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

She has asked me if I can ignore her. It won't be difficult Lukers. No doubt she will try and antagonize me into responding then she would of "won" her little game.

Well you will mix it with her....you know she always wins....what she wins is anyone's guess but better to just go along with the deluded cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Whilst all the above is quite true,it is certainly a step in the right direction Bill.......a damn site better than her usual superior sniping pointlessly from the side lines.......Well done Roops even if the subject matter has already been nommed as Baws pointed out. 

By the way you are out of bogroll.....the leaflet is not as absorbent as it first appears. 

As much shit will stick to that leaflet as will stick to Cameron when whatever result turns up fucks the country...

2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It's because she's a stupid cunt.

Stop beating round the bush, tell us what you really think...

39 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Well, that lasted 45 minutes......:rolleyes: