CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ali

Eddie

10 hours ago, Eddie said:

You're a sharp cunt Frank, I thought I would hide behind having a go at the world's greatest ever boxer, but you see through my bullshit and knew I just didn't like the mouthy black so and so.

A sad critique of an inspirational figure.

Petty jealousies from a gay shelf stacker in a sex toy warehouse.

lol.

6 hours ago, Punkape said:

Petty jealousies from a gay shelf stacker in a sex toy warehouse.

lol.

That reminds me, your xxxl butt plugs and Franks xxxxs penis pump have arrived, do you want me to send out tomorrow or will you be collecting?

14 hours ago, Punkape said:

Joe Frazier was an inspirational figure, he supported ali when he was stripped of his title, in fact financially supported him and lobbied for Ali’s reinstatement, even meeting with president Nixon.

His reward for helping Ali get his licence back and giving him a shot at the title was Ali calling him a uncle Tom and comparing him to a gorilla in looks and brains. Frazier went to his grave hating the man. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Joe Frazier was an inspirational figure, he supported ali when he was stripped of his title, in fact financially supported him and lobbied for Ali’s reinstatement, even meeting with president Nixon.

His reward for helping Ali get his licence back and giving him a shot at the title was Ali calling him a uncle Tom and comparing him to a gorilla in looks and brains. Frazier went to his grave hating the man. 

Ed, you'll struggle with factual history lessons on here. The blinkered masses will proudly support a man who shit his pants during the Vietnam draft, cheated and stole titles.

Ali was an overrated boxer, an underrated racist, and a fucking gobshite. 

What a cunt. I'm glad he's dead. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Ed, you'll struggle with factual history lessons on here. The blinkered masses will proudly support a man who shit his pants during the Vietnam draft, cheated and stole titles.

Ali was an overrated boxer, an underrated racist, and a fucking gobshite. 

What a cunt. I'm glad he's dead. 

Be interesting if all 4 of his ex wives turn up at the funeral, I wonder if wife 1 to 3 thought he was inspirational. Also if any money was left after a life time with a cult. When he was stripped of his title he was reduced to pumping petrol for a living, rope a dope indeed.

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

Eddie, this Brucey business doesn't sit well with me at all. Emotionally I had moved on. My stomach's in knots. 

I know what you mean Frank, it took me a while to accept dirty den when he reurned from the dead. 

3 hours ago, Brucey said:

I've been travelling around the county logging onto various unsecured Beefeater WiFi hotspots and registering accounts. I haven't slept in days.

It's not easy putting this into words, but I haven't felt quite right in these last few days since your ban. There's a chemistry between us that is... I don't know.. you make me forget everything and I sort of disappear. I feel a change in my whole body and feel like I'm flying like a bird. Like electricity. 

9 hours ago, Brucey said:

To be frank, Frank, this is horrendously gay and makes me feel genuinely uncomfortable.

Please desist.

Admin, are you going to let this gobby fuck waltz back in like nothing's happened.. like some sort of cunt?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 hours ago, Frank said:

Eddie, this Brucey business doesn't sit well with me at all. Emotionally I had moved on. My stomach's in knots. 

Sounds like you've broken the golden rule of kebab dealers- trying your own supply. Particularly  when handled by your own shit caked fingernails.

Guest Fatty
On ‎03‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 8:04 PM, deebom said:

He's been nommed before an this is what I said before.

He is a great man. A man who stood by what he said and lost everything because of that.

A proper Cunt

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Frank said:

Admin, are you going to let this gobby fuck waltz back in like nothing's happened.. like some sort of cunt?

Admin, are you going to let your strings be pulled by this chest waxing, pointy shoed old has been? I think a period of quiet reflection in the cooler, say for 3 months or so, would be fair and even handed.

17 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Admin, are you going to let your strings be pulled by this chest waxing, pointy shoed old has been? I think a period of quiet reflection in the cooler, say for 3 months or so, would be fair and even handed.

You've certainly perked up over the weekend, quince.. you snotty-nosed little shyster. Good form. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Saturday, June 04, 2016 at 0:13 PM, Couldn't give a shit said:

I've read them but as somebody who did a bit of amatuer stuff in his youth I can tell you that Foreman was showing clear signs of fatigue and an inability to defend himself from Ali's final flurry despite it being thrown from the backfoot. That is very difficult to fake.

Foreman himself has said that the fight destroyed him mentally as a boxer which is reflected in his record in the several years after Kinshasa. I also think it unlikely that Foreman or Ali would have gone along with a fix in all honesty.

The success of his grilling machine has firmly closed the door of disappointment on his previous career. What has Ali done? Resurrected the popularity of Shaker-Makers?

33 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Frank's question was legitimate enough. I'm sure Sunday's farrago of fun was enjoyed by the few protagonists involved, even if it meant The Corner was hijacked for the day by a dead man posting.

It's all predictable. I wasn't about yesterday when he was banging his cock on the desk. When I did log in, I didn't find anything that surprised me. Nothing new was said. To reinstate tranquility, I only have to ban 3 others and not approve any new members for a period. I've done it before and when I've had enough I will do it again.

We have recently seen a glut of new members registering. We will be lucky to get one decent poster out of it. We are barely a dozen regulars here, that will never change.

9 minutes ago, Admin said:

It's all predictable. I wasn't about yesterday when he was banging his cock on the desk. When I did log in, I didn't find anything that surprised me. Nothing new was said. To reinstate tranquility, I only have to ban 3 others and not approve any new members for a period. I've done it before and when I've had enough I will do it again.

We have recently seen a glut of new members registering. We will be lucky to get one decent poster out of it. We are barely a dozen regulars here, that will never change.

I for one would love to see the return of MikeFuckingD. 

16 minutes ago, Admin said:

Well, that's a rather pessimistic prognosis for the future.....