CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England fans chant 'Isis, where are you?'

Earl of Punkape

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

A ball hasn't even been kicked yet in the Euros and England fans are off to a flying start trying to take on the locals.

More trouble lies ahead I suspect.

A bunch of thick fucking morons, and a disgrace to this country. As you say, there's more to come.

Guest Manky

Boys will be boys. Paying good money for a holiday and ending up in a froggie refugee camp called Mar something. Surrounded by smelly frogs and even smellier guests of frogs. No wonder they are a bit miffed. They need to sit down with a nice cup of tea and calm down.

41 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

"ISIS Where Are You?"

Back home in Rotherham. Bradford, Oxford and Aylesbury, raping your teenage daughters, you hopeless cunts

And Oldham, Preston, Luton, Burnley, Rochdale........

"Oh look it's Rachid the Kebab shop owners son driving the taxi for our Tracy and Donna."

" Maybe they'll score some brown off him on the way back "

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

"ISIS Where Are You?"

Back home in Rotherham. Bradford, Oxford and Aylesbury, raping your teenage daughters, you hopeless cunts

Don't exaggerate Jiggers, they're only 12 years old. 

Guest Manky
2 hours ago, neil298 said:

Fucking disgrace,hope the French do what we should do,protect their country from scum and waste the cunts

These brave warriors are the true successors of Richard the Lionheart and Sir Francis Drake. Rampaging around Europe giving Johhny Foreigner lots to think about.

Heard one of the cunts complaining that the police were “too heavy handed”. I hope the fucking idiot had his sperm frozen before leaving Blighty, because I doubt he'll get off so lightly next time.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Heard one of the cunts complaining that the police were “too heavy handed”. I hope the fucking idiot had his sperm frozen before leaving Blighty, because I doubt he'll get off so lightly next time.

Better still, have his sperm frozen by Clouseau dangling his bollocks in a bucket of dri-ice.

We're back in 'Greg Rutherford' territory again here, sort of, aren't we?

2 hours ago, Manky said:

These brave warriors are the true successors of Richard the Lionheart and Sir Francis Drake. Rampaging around Europe giving Johhny Foreigner lots to think about.

Weren't Richard a frog? He didn't know where England was until someone showed him a map. Bit like Rod Stewart with Scotland.

And there's rumours that he may have kicked with both feet. Richard that is.

Guest Snatch

What a bunch of minus IQ cunts they are,but what did we expect from these cunts. Apparently they didn't start it,they were sitting quietly sipping on Pimms.

If ISIS do turn up and wipe a few of them out then their mates will be the first ones to complain about it. Bunch of fucking losers.

Guest Manky
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Weren't Richard a frog? He didn't know where England was until someone showed him a map. Bit like Rod Stewart with Scotland.

And there's rumours that he may have kicked with both feet. Richard that is.

Fuck knows. I don't think our football fans should be giving Johnny Foreigner loads of shit. I think the RAF and Navy should be doing that ,If they aren't too busy helping Albanian breast strokers across La Manche

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
52 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I can do science, me.

I'm no expert but i anticipate that dangling your balls in a dry ice bucket might bring a tear to your eyes when you extract the frozen spunk. Has anyone tried it? 

A better method would be to get Nobgobbler to suck an ice cube.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Football is for Irons, right?

The English fans were all pissed.

So we have a bunch of gay alcoholics taunting ISIS, I mean if there were a smattering of women and trade unionists in there too, you'd pretty much have the ISIS target 'Top Trumps' card.

Your move, beardies.

Add in a few Armenian Christians..... that'll get the fuckers going...

ON TOPICAL!!!!!!!!!!

55 minutes ago, Manky said:

Fuck knows. I don't think our football fans should be giving Johnny Foreigner loads of shit. I think the RAF and Navy should be doing that ,If they aren't too busy helping Albanian breast strokers across La Manche

So you reckon the carpet bombing of the Montmart region of Paris is agreeable to you? 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So you reckon the carpet bombing of the Montmart region of Paris is agreeable to you? 

I do, overrated area, most of the "artists" there are fucking shit...

Best one I saw was a chinese bloke who cut outlines of you from coloured card in about 30 seconds flat... Me and Missus got some done, fucking ace he was, only cost a few euros..

Guest nobgobbler
57 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I'm no expert but i anticipate that dangling your balls in a dry ice bucket might bring a tear to your eyes when you extract the frozen spunk. Has anyone tried it? 

A better method would be to get Nobgobbler to suck an ice cube.

I heard that.

16 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I do, overrated area, most of the "artists" there are fucking shit...

Best one I saw was a chinese bloke who cut outlines of you from coloured card in about 30 seconds flat... Me and Missus got some done, fucking ace he was, only cost a few euros..

I had to tend to a bloke there. He was sitting outside a cafe and a gust of wind blew the sign above the door straight onto to his head. He sprawled forward crashing to the ground bringing the table and all its contents with him. I was just about to laugh when I realised the fucker wasn't getting up. So I had to swing into action with my nursing skills. I made off with his wallet and watch. 

• Like 1

Guest Manky
52 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Why limit yourself. I think France is an adequate description of precision targeting.