CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gay nightclub shootings

Earl of Punkape

11 hours ago, Manky said:

This looks to me as if ISIS have had a rethink and are now courting the popular vote. I have to admit, my give-a-fuck-ometer didn't even move.

Things will get worse when Cameron makes puffery compulsory.

"Give-a-fuck-ometer" I like that one. I'll use that next time the police ring on my door to tell me the neighbours have been complaining about my pitbulls.....I mean my staffies barking. 

Guest Ollyboro

In all seriousness guys n gals ughughugh (is that the noise Savile made? Onomatopoeia was never my strongest suit)  There could  well be copycat killings in gay clubs, in Britain, tonight. So stay safe out there. Particularly Quincy The Cock Fingerer. Your one free cocktail a night job ,in the Pink Pusher's nightclub cloakroom ain't worth it. You boring, repetitive, repetitive, repetitive, repetitive, repetitive, repetitive shit splinter.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

In all seriousness guys n gals ughughugh (is that the noise Savile made? Onomatopoeia was never my strongest suit)  There could  well be copycat killings in gay clubs, in Britain, tonight. So stay safe out there. Particularly Quincy The Cock Fingerer. Your one free cocktail a night job ,in the Pink Pusher's nightclub cloakroom ain't worth it. You boring, repetitive, repetitive, repetitive, repetitive, repetitive, repetitive shit splinter.

What is your strongest suit? It certainly isn't word based. Remember when you used to scurry around inanely dropping your own silly name! What ever was that about? Oh, what a stupid fucking thick clot.

Guest Ollyboro
3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

What is your strongest suit? It certainly isn't word based. Remember when you used to scurry around inanely dropping your own silly name! What ever was that about? Oh, what a stupid fucking thick clot.

As I'm sure you're aware, I don't usually respond to you. But, since you've presented me with an open goal......

If Admin, or any of the mods, confirm that it was me anonymously asking what everyone thinks about me on the open corner, I will promise, absolutely, to fuck off and never return.

However, if they confirm that it wasn't me- and probably your hero Decimus- are you prepared to do the same? Put up, or fuck off. Well? Are you? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Guest Wizardsleeve
35 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

As I'm sure you're aware, I don't usually respond to you. But, since you've presented me with an open goal......

If Admin, or any of the mods, confirm that it was me anonymously asking what everyone thinks about me on the open corner, I will promise, absolutely, to fuck off and never return.

However, if they confirm that it wasn't me- and probably your hero Decimus- are you prepared to do the same? Put up, or fuck off. Well? Are you? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Olly, can we make a substitution? If Quince is confirmed wrong in this, would you insert bubbles or Ape to be fucked off forever?  Quince does have more to contribute than those two shit, piss and semen crusted bed linens combined. Their suites at Dignitas are still reserved. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
50 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

I have no heroes here. And, I'm  not the one on the spot, flinching, so I have no need to broker any such pact. Nor did I suggest you fuck off either on account of this silly behaviour, merely cunting you because of it. As you say, your PR would probably benefit from receiving this confirmation, as it does for now make you seem like a bit of a cunt.

8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Olly, can we make a substitution? If Quince is confirmed wrong in this, would you insert bubbles or Ape to be fucked off forever?  Quince does have more to contribute than those two shit, piss and semen crusted bed linens combined. Their suites at Dignitas are still reserved. 

George, you unfunny-as-fuck fuckwit, what are you babbling on about this time? Why do you insist on dragging me and ape into every post you make, are you that lonely? 

Whilst I have your attention, did you take the 'motorway signs' nom photo from your Cadillac whilst cruising on the freeway? 

• Like 1

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Manky, I've had an application in from ding, do you think he is made if the right stuff?

Yes. Definitely. He can hold hands with them next time.

Guest Manky
51 minutes ago, CuntyMcCunterson said:

Every cunt in this cunting thread is a fucking sinkhole cunt

CuntyMcCunterson? An obvious rip-off of BoatyMcBoatface you fucking unoriginal gayboy.

Guest Ollyboro
31 minutes ago, CuntyMcCunterson said:

I watched the MOBOs once……the cross-hairs got in the way though.

You look at men's tits through the cross-hairs of a rifle? Niche, mate. I'll give you that.

7 minutes ago, Rev said:

I wonder what's going through this fucking thick cunt's head this week.

image.jpeg

The stupid queen has probably got the same sign taped to his back with an arrow pointing down. 

What a stupid fucking cock-loving makeup wearing jizz slurping homo fuckwit. 

• Like 1