CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Liveleak Cunts

Guest CuntyMcCunterson

Guest CuntyMcCunterson

Cunts who upload videos to Liveleak without editing them down, so have to sit through 40mins of the spas riding around on his bike before you get the chance to watch a white van man beat the piss out of him for blowing his air horn. I just can't wait that long……seriously.

1 hour ago, CuntyMcCunterson said:

Cunts who upload videos to Liveleak without editing them down, so have to sit through 40mins of the spas riding around on his bike before you get the chance to watch a white van man beat the piss out of him for blowing his air horn. I just can't wait that long……seriously.

Can I add to this 'fizzy little cunts who don't think about their shit nom's before posting them'? 

Are you terminally ill, or were you just born stupid? 

Guest CuntyMcCunterson
4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Can I add to this 'fizzy little cunts who don't think about their shit nom's before posting them'? 

You can add this to ' Shit noms put forward whilst riding Bubbles mum' if you want…….list is fucking GARGANTUAN

Guest CuntyMcCunterson
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Brilliant. Are you bored now your FE college has broken up for the summer? 

Idiot. 

………….D *must try harder

7 hours ago, CuntyMcCunterson said:

………….D *must try harder

....and so must you, despite warnings about bringing in sexual references to a punter's family you still persist, also I see you've also alluded someone as a nonce. Out for 7 days in the cooler, do it again and you're off to the secure ward without warning.

• Like 1

On 20 June 2016 at 4:34 PM, Bubbles said:

It would be nice if you were terminally ill.

Ebola, AIDS, and Anthrax poisoning simultaneously would be excellent.

lol.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 21 June 2016 at 0:05 AM, Mrs Roops said:

....and so must you, despite warnings about bringing in sexual references to a punter's family you still persist, also I see you've also alluded someone as a nonce. Out for 7 days in the cooler, do it again and you're off to the secure ward without warning.

Despite this rightfully harsh line on noncimplication , certain cunts persist in this abhorrent behaviour, with no provocation whatever. 

Guest Sancho Cuntza
On 20/06/2016 at 3:07 PM, CuntyMcCunterson said:

Hopefully the next liveleak you experience will be as your charred body is twitching on the platform of Bakerloo tube station after you've soaked the live tracks with the dribble running down your humongous Habsburg jaw.