CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Richard Branson

Eddie

11 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Now there will be a queue of loaded fuckwits, following in the trend, willing to drop hundreds of thousands of pounds on a ticket. 

Well I hope they're happy spending that money on a ticket when that money could feed fly covered, starving African babies😥

Do you know, that the time its took to write that sentence, 100 African babies have died. Better stop writing then. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well I hope they're happy spending that money on a ticket when that money could feed fly covered, starving African babies😥

Do you know, that the time its took to write that sentence, 100 African babies have died. Better stop writing then. 

How is it that African babies starving to death is a worldwide tragedy, but if I fucked off to Ibiza for a fortnight and forgot to leave some pot noodles out for my kid I would be probably not be looked at in such a sympathetic way?

Guest judgetwi

It’s somewhat ironic that any British government couldn’t afford a space programme but they can allow Beardy Bollocks to plunder the taxpayers bottomless purse and start one  of his own. 

HS2? Waste of money? Of course. But Beardy and his rich pals are gathering for the feast.    

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

At around 1:10 he says '...looking down to our beautiful, beautiful Earth'.

This, from a man whose aviation empire has dumped hundreds of millions of tonnes of carbon emissions into the atmosphere. What a cast-iron cunt.

https://amp.ft.com/content/bf3130f4-5f62-4f9d-941a-d1db98dc0233

The save the planet, carbon neutral, tax the working class into oblivion, all in it together clowns that govern us have strangely decided that private jets should be excluded from carbon taxes. ‘Right o. That’s fine.’  Thank fuck they’re on the ball, looking out for us polluting plebs.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

The save the planet, carbon neutral, tax the working class into oblivion, all in it together clowns that govern us have strangely decided that private jets should be excluded from carbon taxes. ‘Right o. That’s fine.’  Thank fuck they’re on the ball, looking out for us polluting plebs.

Electric vehicles being exempt from paying the road tax is another classic. Like they perhaps hover over them and don’t use the infrastructure.
The extortion on CE, particularly older ones entering the “zone” in London and soon other places is another piss taking law. Fuck that. 

5 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Electric vehicles being exempt from paying the road tax is another classic. Like they perhaps hover over them and don’t use the infrastructure.
The extortion on CE, particularly older ones entering the “zone” in London and soon other places is another piss taking law. Fuck that. 

When I drive into central London nowadays, which I do my utmost to avoid, I bring at least 3 or 4 binliners full of household rubbish with me. Some will go in the Thames if no cunts around to grass me up and some will be dumped in a car park in a posh part of the shithole that used to be one of the greatest cities on Earth.

Saddique Khan is a cunt. If I wanted to drive in a cycle lane I’d sell my imaginary M4 and buy a fucking Raleigh Chopper.

47 minutes ago, King Billy said:

When I drive into central London nowadays, which I do my utmost to avoid, I bring at least 3 or 4 binliners full of household rubbish with me. Some will go in the Thames if no cunts around to grass me up and some will be dumped in a car park in a posh part of the shithole that used to be one of the greatest cities on Earth.

Saddique Khan is a cunt. If I wanted to drive in a cycle lane I’d sell my imaginary M4 and buy a fucking Raleigh Chopper.

HOW EXCITING

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

What I like about Khan is that i now don't give a fuck what he says anymore. Because I'm no longer affected by what shite comes out of his gob. 

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

London is a cesspit; in the seventies and eighties, it still had some old, disused docks and old warehouses, which eventually got converted to housing, but it had a lot of character in most areas, not just the priciest ones. As the volumes of savages increased, it went further and further down the shitter, even with cosmetic improvements it became a complete cunt city. The wealthy zones have tinted garbage with deep pockets and the piss poor are overloaded with dingy trash and assorted “tradesmen” at a dozen to a hovel.
Khan is a cunt. Drop him a few loads next time.

• Like 1

On 20/06/2016 at 22:15, Eddie said:

Another annoying billionaire with selfish reasons to stay in, the cunt is everywhere championing the in vote. However he does not even own a home here and has been a tax exile for 7 years, nice to live on your own island in the Caribbean and tell the great unwashed what's good for them, dyslexic cnut. 

The bearded cunt is determined to kill himself. If it's not a hot air balloon it's a space ship. Why don't the cunt give all that money to the poor and drink bleach? That'll do it. Or nuke his island from orbit. Just to be sure.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The bearded cunt is determined to kill himself. If it's not a hot air balloon it's a space ship. Why don't the cunt give all that money to the poor and drink bleach? That'll do it. Or nuke his island from orbit. Just to be sure.

I reckon the only reason he went up at all was so he could inspect every inch of Epstein Island through a pair of high powered binoculars as he passed over it, in case he’d left a pair of monogrammed boxers   lying around, with shit up the back and enough DNA in the front to keep the FBI lab busy for years.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 11/07/2021 at 22:42, King Billy said:

How is it that African babies starving to death is a worldwide tragedy, but if I fucked off to Ibiza for a fortnight and forgot to leave some pot noodles out for my kid I would be probably not be looked at in such a sympathetic way?

Because you’re not the McCanns?

• 2 years later...

It’s made my day that the beardy nonce has been named along with prince Andrew and Clinton as having sex with young girls on Jeff’s island. The witness has stated she would testify in court that she has watched sex tapes involving these 3. People always suspected this cunt, I would give my left ball to see him locked up. 

• Like 1