CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that borrow things

Eddie

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Mind you, have you read half the other stories on that webpage?

Fucking abysmal bollocks the lot of it, sensationalist bollocks full of shit, lies and downright codswallop, with the only light relief coming from the Crawford Tree Service Annual Staff Newsletter*

*printed on freshly pulped and printed paper...

Guest BrothersQuim
54 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Perhaps the Trafford centre toilets then......

You seem awfully clued up on bender hot spots.......

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Sounds like gypsies to me?

No, if they were gypsies, he'd had been shot point blank in the face with a sawn-off and left outside the site... you do not do that to family...

If I was old enough back then I'd have mullah'd the fucker myself.

10 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

No, if they were gypsies, he'd had been shot point blank in the face with a sawn-off and left outside the site... you do not do that to family...

If I was old enough back then I'd have mullah'd the fucker myself.

No he wouldn't be left outside the site. He'd be dumped outside someone else's site 

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No he wouldn't be left outside the site. He'd be dumped outside someone else's site 

That cunt wouldn't be living on the same site, so technically, we're both right.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Eddie said:

People that borrow things and never return them, or return things broken or with parts missing. The real cunts are those who try to hang onto what you have lent them despite numerous gentle reminders and always conveniently forget. If you have a pest in your life, lend money, youI'll never see them again, money well spent.

Good work Jedward. I was only tonight whinging about this. Specifically , tents/decent outdoors kit- never ever see the stuff again. Not in one piece anyway. Fucking not give a fuck wanks. Then, the more time that passes, if one is to bring it up, somehow in the intervening period the tables have turned and one is now a rude cunt for broaching such an impolite topic. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They can be. Especially if you fuck them over. 

What happens if you fuck them under?  As the old saying goes, leave them wanting more, and all that. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

What happens if you fuck them under?  As the old saying goes, leave them wanting more, and all that. 

They are disgusting , sister fucking, horse starving, tacky shite wearing scum.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

what about gypsies?  

They're simply delightful people, carefree as the birds, excellent neighbours, kind to animals and diligent workers. 

Guest Bill Stickers
On 3 July 2016 at 8:43 PM, Eddie said:

I'm looking forward to pneumonia stage of his demise, his little bald head propped up on hospital pillows, a rep from the Terrace Higgins trust reading stories from gay pride magazine, then with a last wheeze he shits himself and dies. Lol.

I owe you a like Eddie.

Whilst you're going through you're Rocky phase, fancy giving PunkApe a good kicking? 

Guest Bill Stickers
11 hours ago, Ape said:

Do you feel you're not getting enough attention?

The only time sleeve gets himself into the spotlight is when he hitches a ride on my coattails, like a poor little clandestine Afghani jumping on the back of a lorry in Calais. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On July 4, 2016 at 5:20 PM, Ape said:

Do you feel you're not getting enough attention?

Coming from an utter imbecile who spends every moment out of a crisp and biscuit induced coma on this site acting a fucking tit, that's a rather ignorant question. 

Sort yourself out, Ape. Ffs, man you're slipping fast. 

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Coming from an utter imbecile who spends every moment out of a crisp and biscuit induced coma on this site acting a fucking tit, that's a rather ignorant question. 

Sort yourself out, Ape. Ffs, man you're slipping fast. 

Thanks for the advice, but I don't value your opinion, especially when it concerns conduct on this site. I can't help it if I think you're a twat, can I?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Shift finished or are you on a tea break?

He's resting in a public toilet, ring piece in tatters, wiping the seed of many men off his chin. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You putrefying pile of regurgitated,gay hyena's afterbirth.

be quiet you stupid little cunt