CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that borrow things

Eddie

People that borrow things and never return them, or return things broken or with parts missing. The real cunts are those who try to hang onto what you have lent them despite numerous gentle reminders and always conveniently forget. If you have a pest in your life, lend money, youI'll never see them again, money well spent.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

People that borrow things and never return them, or return things broken or with parts missing. The real cunts are those who try to hang onto what you have lent them despite numerous gentle reminders and always conveniently forget. If you have a pest in your life, lend money, youI'll never see them again, money well spent.

Cracking nom as always, ed. I fucking hate these cunts.

As I'm sure a recent incident has inspired this nom, maybe you should just buy fatty his own toothbrush to keep at yours? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

As I'm sure a recent incident has inspired this nom, maybe you should just buy fatty his own toothbrush to keep at yours? 

No doubt Eddie will lend you his multi-faceted 3-way drive King Dildo for your singles only trip to Magaluf.

Guest DingTheRioja

I knew someone who borrowed a drill off his grandad and sold it... got the shit kicked out of him by his cousin for it... should have killed the cunt.

Guest deebom

I hate lending things to cunts. Problem is, I am more than happy to lend people anything if they need it. But experience has taught me that people are shit.

2 minutes ago, deebom said:

I hate lending things to cunts. Problem is, I am more than happy to lend people anything if they need it. But experience has taught me that people are shit.

Indeed, Dee. You may have noticed I'm a generous, benevolent; affable kind of guy, and I would gladly help my fellow man; but cunts who ask for you to lend them things, rather than being offered, are plain fucking rude, and should be rightly be taught some bloody manners. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I would never let that bag of shit anywhere near my home, anyway he has no need of a toothbrush, the one green tooth he has sticks out of his forehead, he opens cans of beans with it.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Punkape said:

No doubt Eddie will lend you his multi-faceted 3-way drive King Dildo for your singles only trip to Magaluf.

Your fascination with all things bent clearly demonstrates you are a homosexual, also a heterosexual male would  never wear white skinny jeans, especially at your age. Your skinny steptoe like appearances also leads me to believe you have aids. Embrace the rainbow gay lord. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Indeed, Dee. You may have noticed I'm a generous, benevolent; affable kind of guy, and I would gladly help my fellow man; but cunts who ask for you to lend them things, rather than being offered, are plain fucking rude, and should be rightly be taught some bloody manners. 

Would you take offence if I asked to borrow a wood chipper off you in order to dispose of Punkapes corpse, or would you make an exception in this case?

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Your fascination with all things bent clearly demonstrates you are a homosexual, also a heterosexual male would  never wear white skinny jeans, especially at your age. Your skinny steptoe like appearances also leads me to believe you have aids. Embrace the rainbow gay lord. 

You limp-wristed chutney ferret.

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

Keep it up Eddie, you clearly have the Middlewich cottager on the run. No women in his golf club but lots of lady boys no doubt.

I'm looking forward to pneumonia stage of his demise, his little bald head propped up on hospital pillows, a rep from the Terrace Higgins trust reading stories from gay pride magazine, then with a last wheeze he shits himself and dies. Lol.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

A bit of inspiration there, bubbles... 

48 minutes ago, Ape said:

Would you take offence if I asked to borrow a wood chipper off you in order to dispose of Punkapes corpse, or would you make an exception in this case?

Not at all, kindly take it, I'll make sure the blades are sharpened ready for you. 

And when he's dead, you might want to stick your head in there, you cheeky begging cunt. 

16 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Not at all, kindly take it, I'll make sure the blades are sharpened ready for you. 

And when he's dead, you might want to stick your head in there, you cheeky begging cunt. 

Teenager killed after being pulled into wood chipper on first day of work.

Feet first too, as is traditional. 

• Like 2