CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French Lorry Driving Muslim

Guest Snatch

20 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Withers, why are you liking every shit i post? 

When Frank boosted Gyps to the top of the leader board the other day by spurting likes all over her in a frenzied orgy of manipulation, Withers joined in. The next day, Withers awarded all his likes to Frank. At the time I wondered whether Withers was Frank, but this theory doesn't explain the current abomination. Surely not even the most feeble-minded of spastics would ever reward you with more than the occasional pity like.

On 15 July 2016 at 5:32 AM, Snatch said:

So another terrorist attack in France,this time in Nice during Bastille day celebrations. Some Lorry driving Jihadi kills 80 people,including kids.

How long before it comes out that this cunt was a known terrorist,on the watch list and was known to of trained in Afghanistan or somewhere equally as backward? Cue the outpourings of solidarity form other World leaders. How this sort of thing will not be tolerated,they must be stopped and how we all stand together blah blah blah. The same shit everytime.

If they're on the watch list,arrest the cunts,take them out the back and machine gun the cowardly poofs and maybe it might help stop something like this in the future.

It's a pity the thick Muslim idiot didn't get himself a 42 ton articulated truck and mown down a load of drunken "holiday makers" in some grotty resort like Hastings or Blackpool.

Even better flatten a load fucking Millwall football supporters or oiks from West Ham.

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Withers, why are you liking every shit i post? 

The silly French daisy does it to all the tedious bores of CC, to make the leaderboard look shite, and for the recipient to feel 'special'. 

Other worthy recipients include ding and Gypps. You may well be the worst though. 

52 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

The silly French daisy does it to all the tedious bores of CC, to make the leaderboard look shite, and for the recipient to feel 'special'. 

Other worthy recipients include ding and Gypps. You may well be the worst though. 

Your opinion is trivial and unimportant.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

The I more see the the video of the lorry ploughing through the crowd I find myself forming the script for the next transformers movie where Optimus Prime completely fucking loses it and converts to Islam...."AUTOBOTS! ROLL OUT! ALLAHU AKBAR!!"

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

When Frank boosted Gyps to the top of the leader board the other day by spurting likes all over her in a frenzied orgy of manipulation, Withers joined in. The next day, Withers awarded all his likes to Frank. At the time I wondered whether Withers was Frank, but this theory doesn't explain the current abomination. Surely not even the most feeble-minded of spastics would ever reward you with more than the occasional pity like.

You'll need to ask the feeble minded spastic himself for an explanation, you cheeky cunt, but in the meantime this is what he PM'd me. Withers, you feeble minded goat, you disgust me:

I will keep giving you all my 'likes'  until you hear that I have died. Hopefully you will be so riddled with guilt for calling me a grass that you will throw yourself under a bus. Feel free to post this on the open forum ( or shove it up Roops rancid minge ).

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I don't feel special, I feel soiled. The snake is still sore about me exposing his true, grassy nature, see above. It was laughed off after a while but he is obviously seething away, on the brink of a mental breakdown.

On 17 July 2016 at 2:17 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You'll need to ask the feeble minded spastic himself for an explanation, you cheeky cunt, but in the meantime this is what he PM'd me. Withers, you feeble minded goat, you disgust me:

I will keep giving you all my 'likes'  until you hear that I have died. Hopefully you will be so riddled with guilt for calling me a grass that you will throw yourself under a bus. Feel free to post this on the open forum ( or shove it up Roops rancid minge ).

What a completely filthy specimen that French slime is. 

If only an SS trooper had raped someone else's grandmother, we never would have had to endure his particular brew of bollocks. 

I hope they found the culprit and took him to trial for what he did, namely breeding stupid cunts with no clue how to behave. 

It's not often I say this, but I wish he was dead. 

Guest Couldn't give a shit
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

What a completely filthy specimen that French slime is. 

If only an SS trooper had raped someone else's grandmother, we never would have had to endure his particular brew of bollocks. 

I hope they found the culprit and took him into trial for he did, namely breeding stupid cunts with no clue how to behave. 

It's not often I say this, but I wish he was dead. 

It's rape if she said no, if she was willing and I think she was, then she was doing her bit for the Fuhrer the filthy bitch.

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is withers banned or is he now a mute with a tick? 

Punkape is good value.. no?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

There'sa likes leader board? How do I find that?  I've been top of the weekly contributer board but can't see the 'like' one

Guest Lady Penelope
On 15/07/2016 at 10:21 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Dreaming a life. What a piece of shit.

Devon is real, he must be telling the truth :o

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, Frank said:

Is withers banned or is he now a mute with a tick? 

Punkape is good value.. no?

What are your thoughts on Spunker's golf handicap Frank?

Guest Manky

Turns out the cunt used dating websites to pick up men. Typical puff, doesn't get what he wants so he drives a truck into a crowd.

Spunkape, did you know him? If you'd said yes, this wouldn't have happened.

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

I'm not sure why news channels keep referring to him as the 'nice terrorist'?

He seemed a bit of a cunt to me. 

No better or no worse than most other truck drivers. Wait till they dig up his patio and use ground penetrating radar on his window boxes to find the missing prostotutes.

43 minutes ago, Manky said:

No better or no worse than most other truck drivers. Wait till they dig up his patio and use ground penetrating radar on his window boxes to find the missing prostotutes.

I think you may have missed the subtle humour there, minky. 

Seeing as thundercunt has lowered the average IQ with his atrocious shit the last few days, I shall forgive your stupidity on this occasion. 

Remember, he owns your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle. Or something like that. 

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I think you may have missed the subtle humour there, minky. 

Seeing as thundercunt has lowered the average IQ with his atrocious shit the last few days, I shall forgive your stupidity on this occasion. 

Remember, I own your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle. Or something like that. 

I saw the subtlety. The play on the word Nice if I am not mistaken. My idea of subtle is a brick on the head. Thundermong can fuck off.