CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Expats who comment on news stories from back 'ome.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Your aids ravished brain is playing tricks again Frank. You are currently bed bound on a piss soaked mattress in a council run hospice in Grimsby. Hopefully not for long. 

Probable to certain. However, while he hums drooling and muttering in his shitty reality, internally he is swanning round some fantastic ballroom with his shirt open,  dropping witticisms here, receiving compliments there; a pathetic phantasm who dreamt a life. 

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

he is swanning round some fantastic ballroom with his shirt open.... 

With an ant sucking his left nipple? Sounds like it ought to be a scene from "Inception".

Perhaps it IS a scene from "Inception" - I did fall asleep half way through.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

With an ant sucking his left nipple? Sounds like it ought to be a scene from "Inception".

Perhaps it IS a scene from "Inception" - I did fall asleep half way through.

I could not watch that shit, despite it being well reported from some quarters. Much like Frank, it is absolute fantasy, all over the fucking place, and up its own arse. 

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Frank said:

I know, ding.. it's full of fucking Parisians. I bought a place here in the 90's and Mrs K insists on using it during the busiest months. A six week summer rental would cover the annual costs. 

Parisians are worse than Londoners, at least Parisians can be ignorant cunts with panache. 

There are a couple of nice enough vinyards around, most of which can be visited by bike, thereby negating any drink driving laws and forcing one into a VSP for 12 months...

Please note, I said "can be"

58 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I could not watch that shit, despite it being well reported from some quarters. Much like Frank, it is absolute fantasy, all over the fucking place, and up its own arse. 

Christopher fucking Nolan, what a cunt! "At least he'll never make anything that bad ever again", I thought - but then came Interstellar. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Christopher fucking Nolan, what a cunt! "At least he'll never make anything that bad ever again", I thought - but then came Interstellar. 

Gibberish. 

Guest JackoTC
On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 5:23 PM, Frank said:

I used to rent Ken's house in NW5.. 5 storey Georgian number overlooking the Heath in Gospel Oak. What a lovely man. 

Did you manage to avoid that awful fiasco in Nice the other week? I'm in Ile de Ré if you're going west. 

I was in La Rochelle at the time - seriously !  The restaurants emptied. I'm pretty sure its not me the towel heads are after. Though I'm heading to London shortly just in time to avoid the next close shave. The one the IRA did in 1973.

3 hours ago, JackoTC said:

I was in La Rochelle at the time - seriously !  The restaurants emptied. I'm pretty sure its not me the towel heads are after. Though I'm heading to London shortly just in time to avoid the next close shave. The one the IRA did in 1973.

I think I'm an alcoholic, jackie. 

Guest JackoTC
19 hours ago, Frank said:

I think I'm an alcoholic, jackie. 

Join the fucking club. I've eased off for three or four months, got some really good work, and now I'm dealing with professional drinkers with much more money than me. The leeway on my tab is thinner than Ed's beach towel. Its 16 euros a throw for  a decent drink, and expenses only go so far. 

On the plus side, I'm away from SheJacko and the place is rammed with tottage who think I have money. Gold digging scrubbers. Lovely big titted gold digging scrubbers.....

14 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Join the fucking club. I've eased off for three or four months, got some really good work, and now I'm dealing with professional drinkers with much more money than me. The leeway on my tab is thinner than Ed's beach towel. Its 16 euros a throw for  a decent drink, and expenses only go so far. 

On the plus side, I'm away from SheJacko and the place is rammed with tottage who think I have money. Gold digging scrubbers. Lovely big titted gold digging scrubbers.....

You know Ape is on the breadline, tone it down a little.

46 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Could you upload a pic of your shoes? 

Guest DingTheRioja
33 minutes ago, Gurt said:

I was going to use a picture of Mrs Fingers but her head is a 20g download by itself

You need to use better compression....

mechanical_hydraulic_press.jpg

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 8/4/2016 at 4:18 PM, JackoTC said:

Did you get your hole?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 5 August 2016 at 7:40 PM, Gurt said:

I was going to use a picture of Mrs Fingers but her head is a 20g download by itself

20 grams? You can't download mass, you futuristic fuck stick. I wish I could download 20g. 

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

20 grams? You can't download mass, you futuristic fuck stick. I wish I could download 20g. 

Sorry Quincy...there seems to have been some confusion as to download size. My apologies.

Any reasonable fucker would have read that as gigabytes, as befitting a huge fucking downie, cabbage head picture...

Hows your throat?