CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

On ‎28‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:36 PM, Fender777 said:

Warner is a wanker by default but boy when he gets going, he is one of the most destructive batsmen in world cricket. It pains me to say but i did say England have to get him early or that total will soon disappear. I still think it will be closer that many have predicted it would be, i hope so or it won't be worth watching.

He needs his head put down the toilet and flushed.

20 hours ago, southerncunt said:

So a South African and a Pakistani umpire cheated for Australia? The umpires are selected from all cricket playing countries you bitter fucking wanker, get over it.

Probably bribed them. Returning the compliment as an Aussie ruled out a legitimate try for England in the 2007 Rugby World Cup final to gift South Africa the win, you southern hemisphere people are all the same. That 4th innings pitch was doctored, anyone who tries to convince me it wasn't is pissing up my back trying to tell me it's raining.

It will always be the English game and we have the real Urn.

14 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

My job really is hanging in the balance, something unexpected happened this week and has left everyone's job hanging upside down.

I miss my tradesman days

Comparing any woman to the one I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt

I wish I'd stayed in Australia

My job and the Ashes to go in 2017

I'm staring a P45 in the face

I love The Beatles

Holy shit !! i never saw that coming.

11 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Applescruff.

A conundrum inside a syndrome, wrapped in a fuckwit.

A very odd unit indeed.

James Anderson saying that England are going to target Steve Smith in the next test, not exactly going to have him quaking in his boots. I could smack England all round the park if I had a doctored Aussie wicket to help me. Warner needs his head put down the toilet and flushed.

3 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

James Anderson saying that England are going to target Steve Smith in the next test, not exactly going to have him quaking in his boots. I could smack England all round the park if I had a doctored Aussie wicket to help me. Warner needs his head put down the toilet and flushed.

Is Warner right in the head? He looks like a special needs person. And Smith looks like he's only 15. 

On ‎01‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:42 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Steve smith in a graveyard scruffy, sleep on that image tonight! He looks like the bastard son of skelator

He is a horrible looking man, that woman in the shop the other nights look she gave me reminded me of seeing Steve Smith in a graveyard late at night, not that I've ever seen Steve Smith in a graveyard late at night.

On ‎01‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:23 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

Is Warner right in the head? He looks like a special needs person. And Smith looks like he's only 15. 

Don't think any Aussies are right in the head, not sure they even have one. He's a horrible looking bloke that Smith, reminds of a toilet brush!

On ‎01‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:46 AM, southerncunt said:

You are full of hate, scruff. You need to have a nice glass of wine and chill the fuck down.

Its only a bit of banter, Australia will win the Ashes 5-0. I was actually conceived in Australia.

James Anderson saying England will target Steve Smith, wont have him quaking in his boots. The Aussies have us sussed man for man, all the weaknesses etc.

2 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

Don't think any Aussies are right in the head, not sure they even have one. He's a horrible looking bloke that Smith, reminds of a toilet brush!

That Broad's a graceless, jumped up little fuck, isn't he? If I was him I'd be a bit more careful about getting all up in the grille of someone who's carrying a cricket bat. 

58 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I got up at stupid o'clock to watch the Rugby world cup final. Fuckers won. 

Since I don't give a tuppeny fuck about this pointless sport I had to Google who was playing. Next time, please make it easier by being slightly more descriptive.

Might I suggest, "Sheep fuckers won".

23 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That Broad's a graceless, jumped up little fuck, isn't he? If I was him I'd be a bit more careful about getting all up in the grille of someone who's carrying a cricket bat. 

Match is a disaster, most of our players wouldn't even get in the Bangladesh 🇧🇩 test. Probably the worst side we have ever sent to Australia. I can see the Ashes going like they did before where Australia win every series for years. 

Apple, isn’t the usual pattern that we play like cunts until the New Year, then the Aussies get mullered on VB and we sneak a win at the SCG, ensuring the post-mortem is all about how unlucky we were? The last hour has been unmitigated shite. Woakes is being buttfucked by Marsh. Cummins knocking Root about like a battered wife. Roots’ naivety as Skipper has been completely exposed. Darren Lehman must be on the beer by now. 

As beautiful as the Adelaide Oval is, I’d be on a tram to Glenelg for some seafood if I were there. Instead I groan into my toast every time Alison Mitchell opens her over-educated yet ill-informed fucking gob. I miss Bumble’s Lancashire burr and Mikey Holdings’ pronunciation of Johnny Bairstow. Fucking BT Sport. 

Hoist the white flag, boys. We are fucked

• Like 1

5 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

Its only a bit of banter, Australia will win the Ashes 5-0. I was actually conceived in Australia.

James Anderson saying England will target Steve Smith, wont have him quaking in his boots. The Aussies have us sussed man for man, all the weaknesses etc.

Good for you mate.

Smith is a valuable wicket for sure, but there is a reasonable amount of depth across the side. I hope it is not a whitewash, a close series will be the best thing for cricket overall, but especially for test cricket.