CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

23 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

If you’re a fan of white wine, I should recommend a little holiday in the Margaret River region of Western Australia. It’s been known to convert even the most ardent fan of the Bintang singlet into a full blown wine snob. Direct flights from Heathrow every day…..

I’ll second that.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Frank said:

Withers I’m no super techie but by simply expanding the image and looking long enough at the rim of the glass, you can just about make out a slight orange-hued visage. Is it my eyes or are you seeing much the same?…  

https://ibb.co/Dg1JNVL

Fuck me, some people get Jesus on a slice of toast and I end up with you in a glass of Blue Nun. 

6 hours ago, Frank said:

Withers I’m no super techie but by simply expanding the image and looking long enough at the rim of the glass, you can just about make out a slight orange-hued visage. Is it my eyes or are you seeing much the same?…  

https://ibb.co/Dg1JNVL

Invited to a shithole, deserted beer garden, for aperos with Mr Fucking Blobby, by the look of it. The sad no mates twat.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Invited to a shithole, deserted beer garden, for aperos with Mr Fucking Blobby, by the look of it. The sad no mates twat.

Something is going on, Withers. In the past few weeks he's posted a video and several images revealing himself and his sorry surroundings. Not a peep in 11 years and now this. Disappointing as it appears we're dealing with nothing more than a prefab-living carrot-top with a penchant for tealights, cheap wine and seventies Tupperware.  

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Something is going on, Withers. In the past few weeks he's posted a video and several images revealing himself and his sorry surroundings. Not a peep in 11 years and now this. Disappointing as it appears we're dealing with nothing more than a prefab-living carrot-top with a penchant for tealights, cheap wine and seventies Tupperware.  

So it's come to this, from untouchable man mountain to plumbing the Microsoft Paint depths of a pre-TinkleToons potty Jazz.

When can we expect your first Jib-Jabb?

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Even Tupperware are giving up on him, and will probably cease trading soon.  What a sad bumbling cunt.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Even Tupperware are giving up on him, and will probably cease trading soon.  What a sad bumbling cunt.

Withers, I don't mean to be rude but a couple of old bastards attempting to gum my cock in a feeding frenzy is hardly intimidating. 

When you have both finished drawing smily faces and cracking hilarious jokes about non-existant plastic tubs, feel free to join me in the deserted beer garden so I can glass the fucking pair of you.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Withers, I don't mean to be rude but a couple of old bastards attempting to gum my cock in a feeding frenzy is hardly intimidating. 

When you have both finished drawing smily faces and cracking hilarious jokes about non-existant plastic tubs, feel free to join me in the deserted beer garden so I can glass the fucking pair of you.

Glassing? Come off it, Decs, you’re softer than the Ape. What strikes me more than anything, is that you’ve managed to achieve absolutely nothing in the past eleven years. Unless proven otherwise, I’d go as far as to say that you’re a fucking loser. 

It’s ‘smiley’. 

25 minutes ago, Frank said:

Glassing? Come off it, Decs, you’re softer than the Ape. What strikes me more than anything, is that you’ve managed to achieve absolutely nothing in the past eleven years. Unless proven otherwise, I’d go as far as to say that you’re a fucking loser. 

It’s ‘smiley’. 

You're absolutely right, Frank, I'm not sure where it all went wrong to be honest with you. I never thought back then that I'd one day end up drinking in a pub that didn't serve their beverages in Baccarat goblets accompanied with a bowl of lucque olives (single serving, naturally)

I certainly would have balked at the idea that I was going to marry a woman who likes candles. And as for my living arrangements, I'm absolutely gutted that I never achieved my dream of living alone in a one bed, galley-kitchened flat that cost five times as much as the pitiful four bed I currently wallow in with three children and a wife.

Anyone would think that being as miserable as I am with my life, I'd waste every penny I own on expensive clothes, that whilst fashionable to one percent of the population, makes me look like a complete and utter fucking cunt to everyone else. But no, I have stupidly chosen to spend my money on Mayfair and functional, child-friendly house ware.

Such is life, I suppose. We can't all be little faggot millionaires with half-chat kids packed off to boarding school who pose no risk to our Kelly Hoppen wallpaper. 

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're absolutely right, Frank, I'm not sure where it all went wrong to be honest with you. I never thought back then that I'd one day end up drinking in a pub that didn't serve their beverages in Baccarat goblets accompanied with a bowl of lucque olives (single serving, naturally)

I certainly would have balked at the idea that I was going to marry a woman who likes candles. And as for my living arrangements, I'm absolutely gutted that I never achieved my dream of living alone in a one bed, galley-kitchened flat that cost five times as much as the pitiful four bed I currently wallow in with three children and a wife.

Anyone would think that being as miserable as I am with my life, I'd waste every penny I own on expensive clothes, that whilst fashionable to one percent of the population, makes me look like a complete and utter fucking cunt to everyone else. But no, I have stupidly chosen to spend my money on Mayfair and functional, child-friendly house ware.

Such is life, I suppose. We can't all be little faggot millionaires with half-chat kids packed off to boarding school who pose no risk to our Kelly Hoppen wallpaper. 

As you are aware, I'm not one to shit stir, but I should imagine that your kitchen pedal bin is also better quality.

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

All duly noted. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

It’s ‘smiley’. 

Keep me out of your mindless fucking nonsense, you pathetic, lonely, friendless sack of shit. 

17 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Keep me out of your mindless fucking nonsense, you pathetic, lonely, friendless sack of shit. 

@Frank, that's you told, yes sir.  He just wants to be left alone. Picture his lovely wife standing at the kitchen sink, looking down the garden, at his little sawdust covered head bobbing about in the shed window. Imagine being attached to a man, who is constantly covered in dust, and smelling of solvent weld. I feel sorry for her.

Walnut Head 2 ?

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Frank, that's you told, yes sir.  He just wants to be left alone. Picture his lovely wife standing at the kitchen sink, looking down the garden, at his little sawdust covered head bobbing about in the shed window. Imagine being attached to a man, who is constantly covered in dust, and smelling of solvent weld. I feel sorry for her.

Walnut Head 2 ?

It's certainly coming, Withers. I've just ordered myself a new syrup form PAK's in Finsbury Park. Ape is the closest in character to MikeD so he's obviously the prime target.

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

It's certainly coming, Withers. I've just ordered myself a new syrup form PAK's in Finsbury Park. Ape is the closest in character to MikeD so he's obviously the prime target.

Listen, fuckhead. If you fancy a punch-up on here at least have the confidence to do it alone. I can’t abide or tolerate inadequates calling for assistance. The Corner hasn’t seen such a fearsome duo since Pen teamed up with the Sway half-faggot. I won’t warn you again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Listen, fuckhead. If you fancy a punch-up on here at least have the confidence to do it alone. I can’t abide or tolerate inadequates calling for assistance. The Corner hasn’t seen such a fearsome duo since Pen teamed up with the Sway half-faggot. I won’t warn you again.

The man hasn't gone solo in years, and he's certainly not capable of being a chart topper without a couple of talentless wankers backing him up.

At this point in time, right here and right now, he's the Gary fucking Barlow of The Corner. 

26 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

DC you're an idiot. The only head being fucked is yours, you oversensitive moron. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

A new syrup form eh? Is that something you keep your idiotic wigs on, to ensure they maintain the shape of your vacuous head?

• Like 1