CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gay Nightclubs

Earl of Punkape

14 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Of course gayness has been around since the year dot, and I don't advocate discrimination against benders, but I seek protection of the young and impressionable from those who sanitise it. If that makes me a homophobe, then so be it. 

Are you proposing criminalisation laws for gays which do not apply to heterosexuals?

15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Are you proposing criminalisation laws for gays which do not apply to heterosexuals?

Of course not. My main gripe is how children are exposed to deviancy at an age when they are not in a position to make up their own minds about their own sexuality. This is not for the state to do, it is part of parenting.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Of course not. My main gripe is how children are exposed to deviancy at an age when they are not in a position to make up their own minds about their own sexuality. This is not for the state to do, it is part of parenting.

Children exposed to The Guardian-reading hairy armpit brigade, who may be allowed to wrongly influence them in the name of 'liberalism', gets right up my fucking nose. This said, do you not agree people from a young age are generally wired gay or they are not, hence their genetic blueprint has already been decided before adulthood?

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Children exposed to The Guardian-reading hairy armpit brigade, who may be allowed to wrongly influence them in the name of 'liberalism', gets right up my fucking nose. This said, do you not agree people from a young age are generally wired gay or they are not, hence their genetic blueprint has already been decided before adulthood?

Some people are obviously gay due to genetic disposition, hence why I said it has been going on since the year dot.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

The problem is that It doesn’t stop there though does it ?

Buggery is promoted on a global scale by the vast majority of gay men and they continue to do it.The bisexual perverts amongst them then endanger the normal community.

I would bring in special laws and statutes to re-criminalise this highly dangerous practice which is still practiced unsafely by loads of homos.Their campaign to promote the “Prep” drug, financed by vital NHS money, so they can deliberately sodomise each other without mutual protection is disgraceful.

Such sordid, wanton and selfish behaviour should attacked on all fronts.

And I bet you'd be first in the queue to police its implementation......and then first to sit in the corner, glopping off like the voyeur you are

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

The problem is that It doesn’t stop there though does it ?

Buggery is promoted on a global scale by the vast majority of gay men and they continue to do it.The bisexual perverts amongst them then endanger the normal community.

I would bring in special laws and statutes to re-criminalise this highly dangerous practice which is still practiced unsafely by loads of homos.Their campaign to promote the “Prep” drug, financed by vital NHS money, so they can deliberately sodomise each other without mutual protection is disgraceful.

Such sordid, wanton and selfish behaviour should attacked on all fronts.

It’s amazing the way you manage to get your favourite subject into every nom you comment on. Your pretend dislike of “buggery” doesn’t fool anyone, you spunk-guzzling freak.

13 hours ago, Ape said:

It’s amazing the way you manage to get your favourite subject into every nom you comment on. Your pretend dislike of “buggery” doesn’t fool anyone, you spunk-guzzling freak.

Your failure to condemn and confront homosexuality would indicate that you stick yours in the wrong place as well.

lol.

fuck off.

• 2 months later...
On 03/08/2017 at 9:58 PM, Ape said:

I'm sure you'll be revisiting all manner of gay nightclubs this weekend, like you do every weekend. Fucking poof.

My late reply is that my only clubs revolve around sport.........deviance I leave to the mentally lame, the maladjusted and the perverse. 

I hope your weekend with your model helicopter provided the sort of “stimulation” that will save your local animal population from rough probing......

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

My late reply is that my only clubs revolve around sport.........deviance I leave to the mentally lame, the maladjusted and the perverse. 

I hope your weekend with your model helicopter provided the sort of “stimulation” that will save your local animal population from rough probing......

Trawling the gay nightclub thread again? It speaks volumes.

8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

AND the deviant cunts on this site have the audacity to make lewd comments about OUR sexual proclivities Punkers. My geese are incensed. They can fuck right off without even a lol

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Trawling the gay nightclub thread again? It speaks volumes.

It needs an airing on a regular basis.....those who frequent such places need to be confronted for their selfishness and their affront to God.

Many of them will be severely constipated as well...

lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

It needs an airing on a regular basis.....those who frequent such places need to be confronted for their selfishness and their affront to God.

lol.

Constipation is something you're certainly not familiar with what with your ringpiece being the size a drainpipe. Squeak squeak 

Guest Bill Stickers
On 29/01/2018 at 9:22 PM, Punkape said:

lol.

Punkape, on the topic of nature vs nurture, when did you realise you were solely attracted to male Nigerians? Do you feel you were born with the compulsion, or did it develop during your cottaging years?

Guest Alfie Noakes
21 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Punkape, on the topic of nature vs nurture, when did you realise you were solely attracted to male Nigerians? Do you feel you were born with the compulsion, or did it develop during your cottaging years?

After seeing the size of Mr Mtembe's cock. I heard that someone's mother told them that "once you've had black there's no turning back!"

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 29/01/2018 at 9:22 PM, Punkape said:

lol.

After a serious session of anal buggery a constipated man would end up very much not constipated. I think the term was known at your school as a giving someone a good "souping" or was it an "unblocking brothing"?

21 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

After a serious session of anal buggery a constipated man would end up very much not constipated. I think the term was known at your school as a giving someone a good "souping" or was it an "unblocking brothing"?

I feel we need to cut punkers some slack as he's currently being waterboarded by roops, the evil hag. If he'd have held back on his hilarious cunting of bill until a few comments in, he wouldn't have got the cooler. It's ok to reference the rotten poof in some comments involving raging sausage antics but a direct cunting when he's not able to come back with his AIDS/golf/god/public school rant is ungentlemanly  

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I feel we need to cut punkers some slack as he's currently being waterboarded by roops, the evil hag. If he'd have held back on his hilarious cunting of bill until a few comments in, he wouldn't have got the cooler. It's ok to reference the rotten poof in some comments involving raging sausage antics but a direct cunting when he's not able to come back with his AIDS/golf/god/public school rant is ungentlemanly  

You've made my day with that single sentiment, Stubbs.  Punky deserves every bit he gets.  He's an abysmal fucking cunt, and Roops needs to sort him out.  

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You need a night out with Mr Furnish....

lol.

You could stand a night in....give Canal Street a rest from your stalking and predatory tendencies.