CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football pundits

Guest Your_Mum

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Does anyone else find this a particularly strange thing to say?

You still can't differentiate the two, can you?  Only strange thing here is why you don't google the two and learn something, you imbecilic cretin. 

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You still can't differentiate the two, can you?  Only strange thing here is why you don't google the two and learn something, you imbecilic cretin. 

So you feel it's a perfectly rational and normal thing to say to a woman, do you? You're a strange, strange individual.

Guest I know that Cunt
1 hour ago, Your_Mum said:

the days when Eric Bristow was stood with a fag in his hand

Punkers would recognise that one... He's often stood with a fag in his hand, and in his gob, and up his arse..........

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not as strange as this.

terrible-tattoo-1.jpg

Not quite sure how to take you posting that because...

a) it's fucking sick/freaky/disturbing,

b ) how come you have the link to it because it's fucking sick/freaky/disturbing...

Some things cannot be unseen.... Baws, I think you've either been drinking what you should have smoked, or you've smoked what you should have drunk...

5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Not quite sure how to take you posting that because...

a) it's fucking sick/freaky/disturbing,

b ) how come you have the link to it because it's fucking sick/freaky/disturbing...

Some things cannot be unseen.... Baws, I think you've either been drinking what you should have smoked, or you've smoked what you should have drunk...

Another sicko.

Admin should started banning people for posting shit like that.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Punkape said:

Another sicko.

Admin should started banning people for posting shit like that.

It's still less offensive than you, you should be banned just for being you, now fuck off you tiresome dick sucking, arselicking, 2 dimensional fantasist fuckwit.

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You have to remember that you'll be dealing with the thickest fucking twats known. Getting them to know the difference between your minge and chocolate starfish will require weeks of advance conditioning. 

Besides, quantum physics is over your head, not to mention theirs. 

You wanna bet? You get me on Einstein's 1905 paper on photoelectrics or Theodore Dammers' 1898 thesis on quantum mechanics surrounding proton energising in a laboratory setting and I can go on for ages. 

Now where did I leave my 'Boxing Monthly' magazine?

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Punkape said:

You wanted to go to Eton but there was never enough money was there ?

Fuckin fuck off you tiresome dick sucking, arselicking, 2 dimensional fantasist fuckwit.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

It's still less offensive than you, you should be banned just for being you, now fuck off you tiresome dick sucking, arselicking, 2 dimensional fantasist fuckwit.

I owe you another like ding. Are you taking drugs to improve your creativity/personality? 

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You wanna bet? You get me on Einstein's 1905 paper on photoelectrics or Theodore Dammers' 1898 thesis on quantum mechanics surrounding proton energising in a laboratory setting and I can go on for ages. 

Now where did I leave my 'Boxing Monthly' magazine?

fnarr fnarr!!

• 1 month later...
On 1 August 2016 at 3:37 PM, Your_Mum said:

Rooney isn't worth 100k a week!!! How else will the cunt pay all those 60+ year old slags he has banged to keep quiet. That cunt has fucked more old people than cancer.

Man Utd have got to take him off, he's no longer a player for this magnitude, he's making them look bad. Most overrated player ever.

25 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Man Utd are being completely outplayed, £90 million on one player who used to play for them, they could have bought three or four players for that and have a complete team.

Fuck the Manchester derby and Celtic vs Sevco FC, the biggest game today is Norwich vs Cardiff, I'm off to Carrow road to watch some real football.

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck the Manchester derby and Celtic vs Sevco FC, the biggest game today is Norwich vs Cardiff, I'm off to Carrow road to watch some real football.

3-2 I believe, had to come from behind to beat Wigan but it's three points all the same. Finish 9th at the very highest, no promotion push this time round.

On 1 August 2016 at 3:37 PM, Your_Mum said:

Rooney isn't worth 100k a week!!! How else will the cunt pay all those 60+ year old slags he has banged to keep quiet. That cunt has fucked more old people than cancer.

It's time for him to move aside, he's a drain on resources for England and Man Utd and holding up production, his football is shit.