CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Own Smith Labour Party

Guest Mr Cunty Fuckwank

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Possibly the biggest fucking ear I ever did see.

It looks like he's had some sort of hair transplant, and possibly it's spray - on Afro on top. An unusual choice and not for everyone. Look at those hands- red raw from long days at the car wash.

8 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It looks like he's had some sort of hair transplant, and possibly it's spray - on Afro on top. An unusual choice and not for everyone. Look at those hands- red raw from long days at the car wash.

What we're looking at here, quince, is an eczema riddled, stumpy fingered, back-to-front cap wearing, big-eared tattooed motor mechanic with chronic elephantiasis. 

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Fatty said:

What do you think of my office furniture poor boy??

Nice bracelet, what a total ponce. Why do you have a tattoo of a pair of scissors? I think you're a pair of fucking used car salesmen. 

Edited by Quincy Cockfingers

Ok, sorry to rain on loadsamoney's parade, but I've removed images which contain GPS coordinates (See Rule 11) The pic of the third-hand Aston has no Exif data so that can remain.

Guys, you're going to have to trust me on this - this site does and has attracted some total psychos and the last thing you (and fellow employees) need is a "visit" or any related cyber stalking.

Guest Fatty
7 minutes ago, Frank said:

What we're looking at here, quince, is an eczema riddled, stumpy fingered, back-to-front cap wearing, big-eared tattooed motor mechanic with chronic elephantiasis. 

Very close frank, I like your work, you forgot millionaire

Guest Fatty
3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Nice bracelet, what a total ponce. Why do you have a tattoo of a pair of scissors? I think you're a pair of fucking used car salesmen. 

Close, but no cigar

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think you're on the right track frank. Bit by bit the evidence mounts, the pieces fall in to place, leaving the unmistakable truth, and it isn't pretty - a gum chewing, bandy legged walking, illiterate pair of east end grease monkey cum stains. I feel soiled.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ok, sorry to rain on loadsamoney's parade, but I've removed images which contain GPS coordinates (See Rule 11) The pic of the third-hand Aston has no Exif data so that can remain.

Guys, you're going to have to trust me on this - this site does and has attracted some total psychos and the last thing you (and fellow employees) need is a "visit" or any related cyber stalking.

Have you ever seen an ear of such magnitude?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The last thing he needs is me and frank visiting him in the dead of night, and slaughtering him like a pig in his bathtub.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Have you ever seen an ear of such magnitude?

If he were to wash that fake shit hair off his globe & dye his face blue, he would look like Africa from space, with that fucking ear. 

Guest Ollyboro
28 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

That's why I've pointed the cunt in the direction of the KE198  Wizard Knife Sharpener. To sharpen the knife and fork his inebriated mother clearly cuts his fucking hair with. He's not thanked me. The ungrateful cuntslop.

12 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I think you're on the right track frank. Bit by bit the evidence mounts, the pieces fall in to place, leaving the unmistakable truth, and it isn't pretty - a gum chewing, bandy legged walking, illiterate pair of east end grease monkey cum stains. I feel soiled.

It makes me sick to think that I allowed myself to get caught up in all of this on a Monday morning. What a stupendous ear.

35 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

The last thing he needs is me and frank visiting him in the dead of night, and slaughtering him like a pig in his bathtub.

Bathroom World is just next door. I'm sure they do a value for money range of disabled toilets.

49 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I have no plans to call on you, Clarice, the world being more interesting with you in it.

• Like 1

Guest Fatty
23 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Well done inspector, I've some trade in around back for about 50 quid, but as I know you, they are £200. 

That's a whole months worth of Lidl shopping!!!!

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Forgive him Frank, he is in the warehouse end of the business. The carpet tiles are shocking and rather embarrassing , Ape laid them and all they cost us was bag of Turkey Twizzlers and bottle of sunny delight. We helped him out with a life-membership of the C.I.U club and a new set of Jocky Wilson 22g Ghost grip darts. He was over the moon.

What's your position within this car spares company then?